Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 10th, 2013 (03:37 AM).
Porygon Z
718!

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Porygon Z
Update #5

Did it. Challenge complete! :D

Emblems awarded so far

Owner of Tri-Species Challenge, Version 3.0
Old October 10th, 2013 (07:05 AM).
Janp
Audino master

Ok, so finally complete Ultimate Nidoqueen run... And I totally forget on screenshot But, at least, there is final Nidoqueen:

Ivy
Lvl. 81
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

I must say that this was really fun and I will return for sure for another Solo run.
Old October 10th, 2013 (09:14 AM).
FinalInsanity

Well... I may have exaggerated a bit with Brock. There's no doubt that Water Gun makes the battle extremely easy. However, it is still quite doable without it because Wrap is horribly broken.

Spoiler:

The general strategy I had before worked. Use Leer to lower the foes' defense, then spam Wrap. Geodude was annoying due to Defense Curl, but I didn't really notice a difference between -4 and -6 defense, so it wasn't that bad.

Onix is very luck-reliant. If I get Screech'd too much, he'll always go for Tackle, never Bide. I'm slower, so I get stuck in a healing loop. Thankfully, anytime he uses Bide it's free turns for Leer and Wrap.

However, the biggest reason for the difficulty here was Wrap's 85% accuracy. That is the only thing that stops me from steamrolling the gym without Water Gun (as you notice, I did go get the TM, but never used it against Brock). Many, many attempts ended when Wrap missed so much that I ran out of PP before defeating Onix. I guess I just got lucky this time. Not that I'm complaining.

Seraph, Dratini Lv 14
>Wrap
>Leer
>Thunder Wave
>Water Gun

Challenge Runs:

Ultimate Solo Dratini (Red: CLEAR!) (Soulsilver: CLEAR!) (Sapphire: 0/8) (Platinum: 0/8) (Black 1: 0/8) (Black 2: 0/8)
Old October 10th, 2013 (09:45 AM).
Buzz Buzz
What's all the Buzz about...

Nature: Lonely
I'm signing up for the next one, again.
Username: Buzz Buzz
Pokémon: Pidgeot
Challenge: Single
Game: Fire Red
SR - Ho-Oh - X
Random Pokémon - Heart Gold

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum), Blastoise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Arbok (Heart Gold), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Arcanine (Leaf Green), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Omastar (Leaf Green), Zapdos (Silver), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Houndoom (Leaf Green), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swampert (Fire Red, Sapphire), Exploud (Diamond), Torkoal (Fire Red), Absol (Leaf Green), Kyogre (Fire Red), Infernape (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Ruby, Platinum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Bug (Fire Red), Normal (X), Steel (Platinum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold
Old October 10th, 2013 (03:42 PM). Edited October 10th, 2013 by PokeChallenger217.
PokeChallenger217

UsernameokeChalenger217
Pokemon:Aerodactyl
Challenge:Ultimate
Games:Blue, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, and Black 2
I hope this challenge will not be too difficult.

Edit: I defeated Brock and have my first badge.
I started my game and named myself Jason and picked Charmander on purpose. I beat my rival with 7 HP left and did the rest of the beginning stuff. When I got access to Poke balls, I hacked Aerodactyl into the wild. Alot of scratches and 3 Pokeballs later, Aerodactyl is caught. Aerodactyl was nicknamed Aero after Red's Aerodactyl in Pokemon Adventures. With lots of time spent grinding to level 10, I faced my rival and whipped him easily. Viridian Forest was just as easy as my rival, with no trouble at all. Immediately after arriving in Pewter City, I challenged the gym. Easily leaving the gym trainer in the dust, Brock was my last challenge for badge one. Surprising, Aero and I beat up Brock, despite being only level 12. One badge down, 7 to go.

Wing Attack
Agility

Now it is time to start thinking about move sets for Aerodactyl.
Old October 12th, 2013 (12:08 AM).
Victreebel's Bro
Trusty Sword

Nature: Quiet
Well it's been some time...
Fire Red Update 4

Beat Koga

About to face Blaine, so I'll probably update this in due time

I also started Black 2, so I'll just do an update for that too.

Black 2 Update 1

Like I said for the Beldum run I absolutely failed (twice!), I couldn't get the Swinub until I beat Cheren

Beat Roxie
(Horrible picture ftw)

I'll try to get better pics later on

POKÉMON X FC: 0146-9095-5226
Friend Safari (Bug): Butterfree, Volbeat and Vivillon
Old October 12th, 2013 (08:33 AM).
PokeChallenger217

Update #2
I left off when Aero destroyed Brock without using a potion, and I won my first badge in Kanto. Immediately, I headed to the Pokemon Center and healed Aero. Within a couple hours of heading back to the Pokemon Center every ten minutes because of PP issues with Wing Attack, I reached Cerulean City. With some refreshing air, Aero and I decided to beat the Nugget Bridge trainers, but first, my rival wanted a battle, which went something like this:
Aero VS Pidgeotto- Wing Attack crit hit, Sand-Attack(Pidgeotto), Wing Attack KO(Aero)
Aero VS Abra-Wing Attack crit hit OHKO
Aero VS Rattata-Wing Attack miss(Aero), Tackle crit hit(Rattata), Quick Attack crit hit(Rattata), Wing Attack miss(Aero), Quick Attack(Rattata), Wing Attack crit hit OHKO(Aero)
Aero VS Squirtle- Wing Attack crit hit(Aero), Tackle(Squirtle, what an idiot XD), Wing Attack KO(Aero)

Healing up afterwards, Aero defeated all the Nugget Bridge trainers, including the Rocket, with Aero being Lvl.22 at this point, and I should have mentioned this before, but I already defeated the two gym trainers. With all the training done, Aero and I challenge Misty to a fight. That battle went like this:
Aero VS Staryu- Wing Attack crit OHKO
Aero VS Starmie(at this point I was nervous)- Wing Attack(Aero), X Defend, Wing Attack crit hit(Aero), Bubble beam(Starmie), Wing Attack KO

Another gym badge was ours, and Aero and I waited till he next day to continue. Defeating every single trainer, I'll just skip to the two major battles:
Rival Battle#3:
Aero VS Pidgeotto- Wing Attack(Aero), Gust crit hit(Pidgeotto), Quick Attack(Pidgeotto), Wing Attack crit KO(Aero)
Aero VS Raticate- Quick Attack crit hit(Raticate), Wing Attack crit hit, Hyper Fang crit hit(Raticate), Wing Attack crit KO(Aero)
Aero VS Kadabra- Wing Attack crit KO(coincidence?)
Aero VS Wartortle- Wing Attack crit hit(Aero), Bubble(Wartortle), Wing Attack KO

Now for Lt. Surge battle(I stocked up on 10 super potions and 5 paralyz heals):
Aerodactyl VS Voltorb- Wing Attack(Aero), Screech failed(Voltorb), Wing Attack(Aero), Screech failed(Voltorb), Wing Attack KO(Aero)
Aero VS Pikachu- Wing Attack(Aero), Thunder shock(Pikachu), Wing Attack crit KO
Aero VS Raichu(at this point I was nervous)- Wing Attack(Aero), Thunder shock crit hit(Raichu), just what I needed Raichu to land on Aero(sarcasm), Wing Attack(Aero), Thunder shock(Raichu), then repetitive healing with a max potion and 5-7 super potion out stalling Thunderbolt, then thunder shock, finally, and then just as he uses a X Speed, I happen to get a crit KO on Raichu with Wing Attack. 3 badges down, 5 to go.

Wing Attack
Agility

On a positive note: X and Y come out today! :D and yes I will extend this run to X and Y when I get access to them.
Old October 17th, 2013 (12:42 PM).
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Username: WarriorCat
Pokemon: Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox
Challenge: Single
Games: Y

I'm gonna give this a try.
Old October 17th, 2013 (01:16 PM).
Shyphonics

Username: Shyphonics
Pokemon of Choice: Hitmonlee
Challenge: Ultimate
Game(s): Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, Black
Old October 17th, 2013 (02:05 PM).
Pínk
..?

Nature: Calm
Ooo~ These look like so much fun! I've gotta try this out soon.

I'll update this post once I start, I suppose.
Old October 17th, 2013 (04:25 PM).
PokeChallenger217

Since I'm too tired to re-type my post after I lost it, so I'll just say that I got two more gym badges and Aero is Level 53 with Wing Attack, Double Team, Toxic, and Double Edge. That is all I'll say, although I wish I could post proof... Anyways, hopefully I'll beat Sabrina tomorrow and if I get time, Blaine, but I doubt it.
Old October 17th, 2013 (06:08 PM).
roserade31

Username: roserade31
Pokemon of Choice: butterfree
Challenge: ultimate
Game(s): blue, gold, ruby, diamond, white 2
Old October 17th, 2013 (08:12 PM).
Shyphonics

First one down. Started with Emerald because I had it handy.

Hitmonlee is a great pokemon against any type except for Psychic and Ghost, for obvious reasons.

First gym was no problem, rock is weak to fighting.

Fighting against fighting was literally a battle of who has the bigger muscles. I clearly did.

Fighting vs electric was easy, plus magneton being steel made it weak.

Fighting vs fire was easy since I was overleveled.

Fighting vs normal, nuff said.

Fighting vs flying was interesting, ended up using strength on all the pokemon

Fighting vs psychic was the hardest. Sending out Hitmonlee with my HM slave zigzagoon, then killing zigzagoon with hitmonlee made the opponents get a free turn to attack me. Claydol using earthquake and Xatu using psychic killed me for a while, but then I grinded a bit. They started not killing me, and then eventually using calm mind on occasion. Solrock and Lunatone were easy since rock is weak to fighting.

Fighting vs water was easy since I had gotten the tm for earthquake and also had hi jump kick.

For the elite 4:

Had type advantage over dark
Ghost was interesting because I had to use earthquake every time. Probably went through 25 earthquakes in that one battle (used ethers and elixirs to restore pp). Sableye with Double Team is now my least favorite pokemon.
Ice was easy as I had the type advantage
Dragon was easy up until Salamance, but I managed it with hyper potions.

Wallace was easy except he kept poisoning me, so I had to use full restores. Milotic was the only one that gave me any real trouble because it kept recovering. Two Hi Jump Kicks to the face solved that easily.

Hitmonlee's stats at the end

Level 72

Strength
Brick Break
Earthquake
Hi Jump Kick

I can't post my picture as proof because I don't have 15 posts yet
Old October 18th, 2013 (08:22 AM). Edited October 19th, 2013 by roserade31.
roserade31

Update 1
I will just be posting how I beat each gym leader
Spoiler:

Brock: confusion for the win
misty: confusion to kill staryu and put starmie to sleep then confusion
lieutenant serge: psybeam got a ohko on everything but raichu which it took two hits on
erika: psybeam since most of her pokemon are part poison
sabrina: put pokemon to sleep then tackle them to death
koga: poison so psybeam killed everything
blaine: put pokemon to sleep then psybeam them to death
Giovani: mega drain was super effective against his ground type pokemon

Elite four
1: sleep then psychic or psybeam. Mega drain on part water types.
2: Psybeam ohko's
3: she was ghost type but all the pokemon were part poison so psybeam easily won
4: Lance spent too mych time messing around and didn't get one attack off
Rival: Psychic killed everything in one hit but blastoise which I took down with mega drain.
defeated blue.PNG

hall of fame.PNG

Team
Butterfree level 75
Psybeam
mega drain
Psychic
sleep powder
Old October 20th, 2013 (09:40 AM).
PokeChallenger217

This is the final update of Kanto, which I think was hard and will be the hardest part of this solo run.
The battles:
Vs Gary Battle #6: Easy, all OHKOs.
Vs Giovanni #2: Another easy battle, although Rhyhorn had to take a DoubleTeam+Toxic+Double-Edge combo to take down.
Vs Sabrina: Easiest gym battle out of this solo run, for sure. Double-Edge=All OHKOs
Vs Blaine: Growlithe and Ponyta were OHKOed by Double Edge and the other THKOed.
Vs Giovanni #3: The third hardest gym battle, after Misty and Lt Surge. First, I used Double Team 6 times for maximum evasion, then proceeded to use Toxic+Double-Edge for Rhyhorn and Rhydon and OHKOed everything else with either Wing Attack or Double-Edge.
Vs Rival #7: OHKOed everything except Rhyhorn which I used my famous combo for Rock-types to take it out.
Now, before I go on to the Elite 4 battles, I do want to say that Aero fainted battling a Dewgong in Victory Road, but I had a MX Revive, so... that was the only time Aero fainted.
Vs Lorelei: Honestly, I expected this to be really hard, and I'll agree that this was the hardest battle in my Kanto part of this solo run, but it was easier than I thought. Double Team the first six turns and attack. I even had to use Toxic on Slowbro and wear it down because it was using withdraw.
Vs Bruno: The easiest Elite 4 battle. The usual combo for the Onixes except with Sky Attack and of course the obvious move for the rest.
Vs Agatha: It doesn't go without saying that Agatha was challenging as always. Status still hit Aero fairly commonly even with 6 Double Teams. Other than that, only Golbat needed two hits to defeat.
Vs Lance: After my Double Teams in the case that I missed, I OHKOed all his Pokemon, although Gyarados made me use a Max Potion.
And finally...
Vs Champion Rival: Using Pidgeot as Double Team setup bait, I sweeped my rival's team, although Pidgeot did mirror move two of my Double Teams which was annoying. OHKOed everything except Rhydon(obviously) and Blastoise(surprisingly), although Blastoise missed Blizzard, giving me and Aero the victory. We were the victors! Then my mom told me that we were moving to Johto, which means another adventure will come soon.
Old October 20th, 2013 (09:40 AM). Edited October 20th, 2013 by PokeChallenger217.
PokeChallenger217

This is the final update of Kanto, which I think was hard and will be the hardest part of this solo run.
The battles:
Vs Gary Battle #6: Easy, all OHKOs.
Vs Giovanni #2: Another easy battle, although Rhyhorn had to take a DoubleTeam+Toxic+Double-Edge combo to take down.
Vs Sabrina: Easiest gym battle out of this solo run, for sure. Double-Edge=All OHKOs
Vs Blaine: Growlithe and Ponyta were OHKOed by Double Edge and the other THKOed.
Vs Giovanni #3: The third hardest gym battle, after Misty and Lt Surge. First, I used Double Team 6 times for maximum evasion, then proceeded to use Toxic+Double-Edge for Rhyhorn and Rhydon and OHKOed everything else with either Wing Attack or Double-Edge.
Vs Rival #7: OHKOed everything except Rhyhorn which I used my famous combo for Rock-types to take it out.
Now, before I go on to the Elite 4 battles, I do want to say that Aero fainted battling a Dewgong in Victory Road, but I had a MX Revive, so... that was the only time Aero fainted.
Vs Lorelei: Honestly, I expected this to be really hard, and I'll agree that this was the hardest battle in my Kanto part of this solo run, but it was easier than I thought. Double Team the first six turns and attack. I even had to use Toxic on Slowbro and wear it down because it was using withdraw.
Vs Bruno: The easiest Elite 4 battle. The usual combo for the Onixes except with Sky Attack and of course the obvious move for the rest.
Vs Agatha: It doesn't go without saying that Agatha was challenging as always. Status still hit Aero fairly commonly even with 6 Double Teams. Other than that, only Golbat needed two hits to defeat.
Vs Lance: After my Double Teams in the case that I missed, I OHKOed all his Pokemon, although Gyarados made me use a Max Potion.
And finally...
Vs Champion Rival: Using Pidgeot as Double Team setup bait, I sweeped my rival's team, although Pidgeot did mirror move two of my Double Teams which was annoying. OHKOed everything except Rhydon(obviously) and Blastoise(surprisingly), although Blastoise missed Blizzard, giving me and Aero the victory. We were the victors! Then my mom told me that we were moving to Johto, which means another adventure will come soon.

I have no idea why my post was posted two times, but I forgot to say Aero was level 78.
Old October 20th, 2013 (12:17 PM).
Buzz Buzz
What's all the Buzz about...

Nature: Lonely
Got the first 4 badges as usual. It wasn't too hard and Pidgeot is a nice Pokémon to solo with.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:

Eyan the Timid Pidgeot (M) @ Lv.47
Ability: Keen Eye
Wing Attack
Sand-Attack
Gust
Quick Attack

HM Slave(s):
Spoiler:

Meowth
Cut
Flash
SR - Ho-Oh - X
Random Pokémon - Heart Gold

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum), Blastoise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Arbok (Heart Gold), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Arcanine (Leaf Green), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Omastar (Leaf Green), Zapdos (Silver), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Houndoom (Leaf Green), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swampert (Fire Red, Sapphire), Exploud (Diamond), Torkoal (Fire Red), Absol (Leaf Green), Kyogre (Fire Red), Infernape (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Ruby, Platinum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Bug (Fire Red), Normal (X), Steel (Platinum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold
Old October 20th, 2013 (12:41 PM).
TheCrystalFlaaffy
The CyndaquilofWar

Nature: Jolly
Hey everyone just thought I'd say I'm adding Pokemon Y to my Venusaur challenge, as well as my Jynx challenge. I haven't updated my challenge in a while cause I'm busy with school, work, and in my free time Pokemon X but I'll try and update soon

The first post has been updated of course.
Old October 20th, 2013 (01:47 PM).
roserade31

Pokemon gold update #1
Spoiler:

Falkner: confusion along with being over leveled made him easy
Bugsy: Gust being super effective one hit all of his pokemon
whitney: I put her pokemon to sleep then used confusion
Morty: his ghost types were all part poison so Confusion was super effective
Chuck: Psybeam and gust were super effective and killed everything in one hit
Jasmine: I was forced to put her pokemon to sleep and then spam Psybeam to even stand a chance
Pryce: Surprisingly he was easier than jasmine even though he was actually super effective against me all I had to do was spam Psybeam

Butterfree level 52
Psybeam
Gust
Tackle
Sleep powder

Update two will probably be up tomorrow or maybe sooner
Old October 20th, 2013 (05:14 PM). Edited October 20th, 2013 by Shyphonics.
Shyphonics

Yellow completed!

Brock: Fighting has an advantage.
Misty: No advantage, but Hitmonlee has OP attack
Surge: Just like Misty
Erika: Actually interesting since I got poisoned, but nothing much
Sabrina: Expected it to be hard, but it was one of the easiest ones
Koga: Poison suuuucks but I managed
Blaine: Easy squeezy
Giovanni: Most of his pokemon were weak to mine

Elite 4

Lorelei: Ice was weak, but the slowking or slowbro or whatever took a bit
Bruno: Fighting and Rock were both really bad against Hitmonlee
Agatha: Seismic Toss can hit ghosts in first gen, so easy battle was easy.
Lance: Dragonite was a bit hard and burnt me, but besides him they were easy
Rival: He's got an odd team in yellow. Alakazam was the only one that hurt me a lot.

Final Pokemon

Hitmonlee, level 86, burnt from Dragonite

Moves:
Hi Jump Kick
Jump Kick
Seismic Toss
Rolling Kick

Sorry for double-posting, buttttt

CRYSTAL COMPLETE!

Level 13 Hitmonlee beasted through Falkner
Bug poisoning me sucked, but powered through it
Lolnormaltypes
Had to teach my baby Mud-slap, but he beat the ghosts with it
Fighting vs Fighting was easy since I was overleveled
Type advantage over steel
Powered through ice
Dragon was surprisingly easy

Elite 4:
Psychic I used strength on and they went down easy.
Poison I used jump kick on the regular, and strength on the bug/poisons
Bruno was another fighting/rock person, so it was pretty easy
Dark types were interesting, but I managed it.
Lance's biggest threat was the dragonites, but I was able to beat them with hi jump kick.

Refer to my yellow playthrough for these gyms, except for Blue.

8th gym I almost died with Alakazam, but other than that I won easily.

RED:

Red was a challenge only because of the starters. Charizard almost got me, but I had hyper potions Then Venasaur almost got me, but I had hyper potions. It got down to Hitmonlee and Blastoise, and I had 9 hp at the end of the battle. Biggest risk of the whole run was using Hi Jump Kick with 9 hp left, but I managed to make contact and take it down. Victory over red, and over the game.

Next will be Platinum some later time this week.

Cam the Hitmonlee at the end

Level: 79

Hi Jump Kick
Mud-Slap
Strength
Jump Kick
Old October 20th, 2013 (10:51 PM).
Byrdy7

Username: Byrdy7
Pokemon: Gengar
Game(s): FireRed, SoulSilver, Saphire, Diamond, White and Y

Can I hack the game so Gengar evolves at a certain level?
Old October 21st, 2013 (08:25 AM).
roserade31

Pokemon gold update #2 FINALE
Spoiler:

Clair: Dragons might be strong but when you are extremely over leveled they are easy to defeat.
Will: Put his pokemon to sleep then i gusted them to death
Koga: His poison types were all weak to Psybeam. He was pretty easy.
Bruno: Fighting against a flying type is never a good match-up and Bruno learned why the hard way
E4 #4 don't remember her name: I just put all her pokemon to sleep and used gust to kill them.
Lance: Put his pokemon to sleep to avoid taking damage then I used Psybeam.
---
Brock: Psybeam is pretty effective against his boulders.
Misty: Really hard fight but only because the lapras wouldn't stay asleep long enough to die and when it woke up it used perish song
Surge: Sleep powder + Psybeam
Erika: her grass types were part poison making psybeam super effective against them
Sabrina: Sleep powder + Gust
New Koga: Since she uses poison types psybeam one hit everything
blaine: he only had to pokemon and i did more damage to them then they did to me
Blue: gyms should always stay one type mixing it up makes them easier to beat.
---
Red
-
Pikachu: Put it to sleep then two Psybeams took it down
Charizard Sleep then two Psybeams
Blastoise a few Psybeams and a gust killed it
Venusaur: 4 gusts took it down
Snorlax: Flash to lower its acccuracy so it couldn't hit often then it would sleep and used up almost all my pp until it ran out of rests.
Espeon: Two gusts and I had won the game

Butterfree level 80
Psybeam
Gust
Flash
Sleep powder

Here is a link to my youtube channel with this recorded on it. There is no audio but its mainly just for proof.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mr12345hello12345

Old October 21st, 2013 (07:34 PM).
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Pokemon Y Delphox Update #1
I can't include much detail, I've been playing without keeping track, but I just beat the 3rd gym.
Here's a pic.

Spoiler:

I'll update again once I get 6 badges.
Old October 21st, 2013 (08:01 PM).
PokeChallenger217

Alright, Crystal Update #1:
After doing all the boring beginning stuff, I got my Aero back, ready to own another region, and I gotta say, this run will probably be so much easier than Kan to, but here we go...
Vs Falkner: Pretty easy, Pidgey was OHKOed and Pidgeotto THKOed although the best Pidgeotto could do was use a very weak Gust.
Vs Bugsy: All OHKOed by Wing Attack, very easy compared to the Kanto Elite 4, and I really mean it. XD
That is all, but at least I made progress.
Old October 21st, 2013 (09:22 PM).
TheCrystalFlaaffy
The CyndaquilofWar

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Byrdy7:
Username: Byrdy7
Pokemon: Gengar
Game(s): FireRed, SoulSilver, Saphire, Diamond, White and Y

Can I hack the game so Gengar evolves at a certain level?
Yes, you may hack for evolution purposes.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links