The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 16th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Johnny™
Office addict
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Naughty
I'm on a mission to complete the national dex, and I need your help!

Basically I'm breaking it in to four parts, for convenience. Since I've yet to complete the R/B/Y dex, that seems like a pretty good place to start.

In return for trading me the missing pokemon, I can offer my breeding services, EV'ing services, Items, TMs whatever you may need. Just be patient with me.

Now for what I am in need of to complete my first 151:

Weedle
Ekans
Ninetails
Hitmonlee
Scyther
Pinsir
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Porygon
Omanyte
Kabuto
Mew

Once I get these I will post what I need to complete the 2nd Gen.

Last edited by Johnny™; August 16th, 2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old August 16th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Lieutenant Unstable
Camelot Castaway
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lieutenant Unstable Send a message via Yahoo to Lieutenant Unstable Send a message via Skype™ to Lieutenant Unstable
Hmmm....ok, I can definitely give you a Scyther, and if I have the evolution stones necessary, I can give you a Vaporeon and Jolteon, or just give you the Jolteon I already have. When I get my AR, I can clone you an (event) Mew.

My Livejournal __ My Twitter ___ My Facebook

Feel free to PM/VM I'm always looking to make new friends!

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old August 17th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Trope
Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Careful
I can get you Ekans and Weedle, as well as Pinsir and Scyther. I'll check on my stone supply and see what I can do about a Ninetales as well.
Old August 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM
darknesz555
:)
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Timid
I can get you a Ninetails, hitmonlee, pinsir, porygon,omanyte, and kabuto if you want ....VM me or PM me

Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1892 5611 3437
Name:Ethan

Pokemon Platinum FC: 2021 4495 1339
Name:Lucas
Old August 17th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Johnny™
Office addict
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Unstable View Post
Hmmm....ok, I can definitely give you a Scyther, and if I have the evolution stones necessary, I can give you a Vaporeon and Jolteon, or just give you the Jolteon I already have. When I get my AR, I can clone you an (event) Mew.
That'd be tight. I decided to stop being lazy and caught a scyther the other day but the rest sounds good. PM me and let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trope View Post
I can get you Ekans and Weedle, as well as Pinsir and Scyther. I'll check on my stone supply and see what I can do about a Ninetales as well.
Sick. Vulpix is a headache. I've been trying to get one off the gts but everyone wants Darkrais and nonsense lmao. PM me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknesz555 View Post
I can get you a Ninetails, hitmonlee, pinsir, porygon,omanyte, and kabuto if you want ....VM me or PM me
I'm about to PM you since you're actually online.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links