The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old November 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Ultima Chocochu
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Chocochu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ultima Chocochu Send a message via Yahoo to Ultima Chocochu
Aight,I need help making a Pokemon game....So lemme list what I need help with first....
1.CBS
2.CMS
and
3.Graphics(If you want to know what type of help I need with graphics ask)
I have no story yet but I'll start working on it......Im not a noob at RM2K3,I just don't code very well.If anyone wants to help,I'll release more info on what I'll put in the game and stuff like that...
Old November 20th, 2004, 08:35 PM
DMMP
Trainer

Are you saying that you can map, as I'm looking for an additional mapper for my game, Pokemon of the Wood! (Link in my sig) If you would like to help, Join the forum and write me, or E-mail me at my E-mail address (Found on main site). If you are saying that you are not very good at the coding aspect of things, then you're the perfect match for me, and Pokemon of the Wood!
Old November 20th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Ultima Chocochu
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Chocochu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ultima Chocochu Send a message via Yahoo to Ultima Chocochu
Hmm....Well I just got good(Im not the best of course) at mapping,I can code but barely....But I'd like to help you out,but how would I would still like to make my own game..
Old November 21st, 2004, 02:15 AM
Dawson
The Rebirth Is Upon Us

You could use the public battle system for your game. A Pokemon CMS is just like any other CMS, it just requires the use of fork conditions, key presses and the movement of pictures. Graphics can be ripped straight from the GBA games or custom made.
Old November 21st, 2004, 11:06 AM
Ultima Chocochu
Beginning Trainer

OK now I think Im gonna use the DBS and instead of using a CBS,But I know everything you're talking about,but I don't know how to make a CMS with Pictures,only with chipsets...But I still need some Pokemon pics of the Pokemon battling...But the game is gonna be called Pokemon Emerald,I started to make it 2002(I think)but stopped....Oh I forgot,If anyone can make Pokemon sprites(of Pokemon that dont exist of course)I'd be willing to put some in the game..

Last edited by Ultima Chocochu; November 21st, 2004 at 11:12 AM.
Old November 21st, 2004, 06:15 PM
rm2kdude
Advanced Pixel-Artist

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix316
You could use the public battle system for your game. A Pokemon CMS is just like any other CMS, it just requires the use of fork conditions, key presses and the movement of pictures. Graphics can be ripped straight from the GBA games or custom made.
I never did the Public cbs for my game I did the cbs by myself witch ime still working on but ime 90% done. just gotta add turns and enemys attacks and my own and I did it my first battle.
Old November 21st, 2004, 07:00 PM
Ultima Chocochu
Beginning Trainer

Hey do you have any Pokemon battle animations,of there attaks of course...J/w...Oh yeah I'll have to change the name of the game...So does anybody now if thurs a Pokemon game (someone made of course) called Pokemon Neon...Cuz I liked to use that as the name of it..

Last edited by Ultima Chocochu; November 21st, 2004 at 07:07 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
DMMP
Trainer

But I still need some Pokemon pics of the Pokemon battling...But the game is gonna be called Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Emerald is the title of the next pokemon game that is going to be released!
Old November 23rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
Ultima Chocochu
Beginning Trainer

Thats why I'm changing its name(even though I came up with the name way before they even said anything about it)..
Old November 23rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
cigarettes
Pokemon Slate Creator

Send a message via AIM to cigarettes Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to cigarettes Send a message via Yahoo to cigarettes
Here fronts and backsi don't know who to give credit too
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pokemon Backs.zip‎ (426.7 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: zip Monster.zip‎ (989.3 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old November 23rd, 2004, 06:23 PM
Ultima Chocochu
Beginning Trainer

Thanks cigarettes,I found some Pokemon backs awhile ago but it took forever to save em all,but Im gonna download both,I aslo had ones of the from the font too but I don't know where I put it...Thanks though...I still wish someone had would rip some of the PKMN battle animations,or there attacks of course..

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links