The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 10th, 2014, 11:43 AM
blatt17

I want to start a nuzlocke challenge but am unsure which game to choose. Which game (out of leaf green, crystal, emerald, or platinum) do you suggest I try? Vote for the starter I should choose as well. Makes it a little more intersting.
Old June 10th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
Last time I've tried doing this challenge, I personally went with Emerald. Though, you could choose any of the ones you've mentioned; it all depends on personal preference. If you're indeed selecting Pokémon Emerald, then either Mudkip or Torchic would probably be your best starter choice; Blaziken and Swampert are both amazing in terms of battling.

Anyhow, this topic would fit better in our Challenges DCC (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220776), so please head there and continue your discussion. :]

Thread locked.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links