The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you like the title?
Meh, it needs a bit more... "piz·zazz!" 12 75.00%
It's great, you get a real sence that the episode is going to be great :D 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Please ignore this post. SD is N fangirling right now >__>

I find it sexy how Ash is shirtless in front of Iris. It's not Fanservice, It's Wild Fanservice. *headshot*

Oh right, it's cool how Ash is getting Wotter. Didn't we all see that coming?

Expect another image theme for me from this preview
Old September 30th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Well Ash just got himself another pokemon... two in three episodes! Impressive.

I wish he'd keep this up instead of just stop catching for a long period. I like when his pokemon change (catching or evolving)...
Old September 30th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
This episode was pretty fast paced as far as it goes with Ash "catching" Mijumaru.

Best moment of the show though was Mijumaru pushing Pikachu off of Ash's shoulder, and later blocking Pikachu's Thunderbolt with its shell. It's definitely the new Piplup of the show towards Ash, but more or less, its personality is an improvement.

After watching the episode, I can say I like Meguroko more than I originally had at first. They gave the Meguroko with the glasses both a leadership yet outsider role, which I found to be a nice mix. Seeing it again at the end makes me wonder if that was the last time we'll see it and if it's possible Ash can catch it at a later time. Even though I rather see James with it rather than the trash bag Pokémon some speculate he'll get. :\

Overall, the episode was for the least satisfying. Next week though, will Ash catch another Pokémon (three in a row)?
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

I really really hope that James will catch the Meguroko because it seems like it can be a powerhouse.

And Team Rocket this week was much worst than they were last week
Old September 30th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Oh how much I love how Ash and Iris are fighting at the beginning.

This episode was also pretty swell. Team Rocket pulled a silent fail, though. Oof, it pissed me how Iris fanned over that CotD, but I'll ramble my shipping views in the SD.

Mijumaru was so cute too. Awww, what a face to behold~ Lol at the Pokeball fail too >__> The ending was frekinawesomecakes. 10/10

Also, is Iris calling Ash a little kid? Kodomo ne? And what else does she tease him?
Old October 1st, 2010, 03:05 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I really enjoyed it but it wasn't anything special to be honest!~
I was suprised at how ash caught Mijumaru so quickly too!
Loved the AshXIris bit where Iris grabs Ash's hand!~

Mijumaru's so awsome! :3 I love its voice!!!!! :3

Old October 1st, 2010, 04:31 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Just got my hands eyes on this one. Oh, I just realized how awesome the theme song is. /very, very slow.

Oh my! Mijumaru's voice is so cute! Far better than that of Tsutaja. '
Mijumaru doesn't really seem to like Iris at all. And wait... Is Mijumaru jealous of Pikachu? o.o Great, Pikachu's got competition.

The Rocket Trio landed into the hole with such elegance and style. That really bugs me. And can anyone explain to me how an electromagnet can attract a Meguroko? Or was that some kind of Poké-magnet? I can honestly say, I don't like this new Team Rocket at all. There's absolutely no fun watching them all those serious activities. They are absolutely no fun to watch at all.

And when Mijumaru tries to be a hero by stopping the stream of hot water which would have fallen in Ash... I rofl'd at that. Megoroko is got be strong to take such a huge load. Simply amazing. Alas, they all fall trembling down.. XD;

I was almost certain Ash would catch the leader of the group of Megurokos, just like Squirtle in the Indigo League. Ash has two Isshu Pokemon already. I like the way how fast paced this season seems.
And the closing theme is spectacular as well. /slow. ;
Old October 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM
luf100
Team Rocket Grunt

Nature: Quiet
I watched this yesterday. Meh, just a filler episode. They need them but it wasn't that great. Maybe I'll like it more once I find a dubbed one.

I like how TR just left. No awesome smoke bomb escape, but they weren't blasted off. I love it.

That Meguroko had weird glasses. I was expecting more sunglasses-like. xD I think it will probably be back, since they showed it at the end with the To Be Continued.

Old October 5th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mervyn797 View Post
And can anyone explain to me how an electromagnet can attract a Meguroko? Or was that some kind of Poké-magnet?
I was wondering that myself when I saw the episode. That really confused me as to how that worked.

Not as confusing as why those Mamepato didn't originally fly away in the first place. Crazy birds.

The opening of this episode nearly rotted my teeth with how cute Mijumaru was. The way he shoved Pikachu off Ash's shoulder, and the "BONK!" when the Pokeball hit him in the head... He's a sweet little creature, and I'm glad that he's a member of the team now.

Meguroko was actually interesting for the Pokemon-of-the-week. Not just the leader and how its personality was showcased, but also just the abilities of the Pokemon. They're smart ones who are also quite strong physically, especially being able to nearly fling two children around.

I'm really enjoying this series, despite how fast-paced it is. IDK. I feel like they're putting a lot into the series, especially with how much Team Rocket has changed.
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Ursula
have we got a deal?
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Ursula Send a message via Skype™ to Ursula
The beginning of the episode made me lol. ): I like the dynamic between Iris and Ash more than any other female protagonist we've had thus far. She's becoming my favorite
Mijumaru is probably my favorite Pokemon so far. It's just so adorable. My love for it was official when it pushed Pikachu off of Ash's shoulder n_n;

I like Team Rocket being serious, but at the same time, I miss the comedy they provided. I hope they don't get ~too serious~. :[

The magnet thing confused me, as well. I was like "..did they feed him something to magnetize him? or what?!"

Finally, I like Hibago. n_n; I loved how it joined Ash and Pikachu in the sand bath and Iris was like ">:<"
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Destler View Post

Finally, I like Hibago. n_n; I loved how it joined Ash and Pikachu in the sand bath and Iris was like ">:<"
It's Kibago =) Not Hibago =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here