The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:11 AM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
Here is where you can discuss Ash's Charizard's long-sought obedience in "Charizard Chills."

My review to come forthwith.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:35 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

A very good episode. It was handled much better than the Dawn/Mamoswine version in Sinnoh. The battle between Charizard and Poliwrath was alright I guess but I wasn't too into it or anything. The scene where Ash was trying to warm up Charizard was a little too "Meh" for me I guess.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:21 AM
Neelh
i am so win lol!!1! :P

Nature: Quirky
I cried. Seriously. I loved that episode and the dedication Ash took to Charizard.

Paired with the inactive best friend in real life, Pikachu-dance!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links