The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Advertise here

Old September 5th, 2010, 11:08 AM
scizor007
Vengeance

Nature: Hardy

Advertise here
It's been a loong time since I made an RMT,so here it is-

Dragonite-Choice Band
-Adamant
-252 att& speed

-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire punch
-Extremespeed

One of my favourite leads,Outrage 2hkos anything other than Forry and Gross-Fire punch & Earthquake take care of them.Extremespeed is useful if I save it for the end.

Forretress-Leftovers
-Adamant
-252 att,132 HP,126 def

-Stealth rock
-Rapid spin
-Payback
-Explosion

Typical defensive Forry.

Snorlax-Lum berry
-Adamant@Thick fat
-252 att& sp def

-Frustration
-Pursuit
-Earthquake
-Rest

The wall of my team.Pursuit kills PESKY starfishes which try to kill my Nite,as well as rotoms.Lum berry allows a quick heal.

Rotom-W-Damp rock
-Modest
-252 speed& spA

-Hydro pump
-Thunderbollt
-Shadow ball
-Rain dance

Rain dance is the surprise package.Blissey usually switches in to this,allowing me to unleash the next fella-

Kabutops-Life orb
-Adamant
-252 att& speed

-Waterfall
-Stone edge
-Aerial ace
-Swords dance

The focus of the team.Arguably one of the best sweepers in rain.Aerial ace for Brelooms.

Metagross-Life orb
-Adamant
-252 att,132 speed& 126def

-Meteor mash
-Earthquake
-Agility
-Explosion

One of the finest end-game sweepers.Explosion> T punch for swampert.

So there you have it.It's for shoddy so all kinds of suggestions are welcome.

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
-The Bible

Last edited by scizor007; September 20th, 2010 at 06:34 AM.
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:33 PM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Jolly
aerial ace sucks on kabutops. use aqua jet so you can beat priority users. or even xscissor if you are worried about celebi although i think a +2 stone edge hurts it quite a bit

switch forry's EVs for HP and Attack.

if you are using rain dance on rotom-w use thunder > tbolt, 100% accurate and 35 more base power

other than that i guess its good. i would rather have LO nite than CB as a lead since flygon would probably do a better lead since it has u-turn but whatever.
Old September 6th, 2010, 04:04 AM
Rothorn
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Hasty
I like it, although, I too would reccomend thunder over Tbolt. Also, I can confirm that X-Scissor is a nice move on Kabutops, as it means that grass types don't stop his sweep, although it doesn't do **** to breloom :p
Old September 6th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Constantinople
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Constantinople
CB Nite sucks as a lead. If you want to use Nite as a lead, use the actual (anti-)lead set.

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Inner Focus | Quiet Nature
252 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

I would suggest getting rid of Fire Blast because this is a Rain Dance more or less. However, you don't have a Magnezone on this team so that doesn't really work. So I'd recommend you use the set as given and try to get rid of your opponent's steel-type Pokemon before sending out Rotom-W.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here