Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 8th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
The previous Upcoming Dub Titles thread was getting rather old, so I figured a new one would suffice. Plus, with the recent influx of new titles a new thread would be decent. Though, it comes with a new twist. This is the Diamond and Pearl Edition. The previous thread will be found here though. [link]

What are you talking about, Hiiro? O_o;

This thread will be made for all upcoming English titles of the DP Arc. Like normal, we'll simply discuss what we think of each new title and as the episodes are aired we will review them in their own thread afterward. Reason being why this is the DP Edition is because once finished, we'll be obtaining news about dubbed Black and White titles. This is when we will migrate from this thread and have a new Upcoming Dub Titles thread, but Black & White Edition.

Makes sense? Well, I hope so. .-.

Now, for those recent titles, we've got:

DP168: "Keeping in Top Forme!"
DP169: "Pokémon Ranger! Heatran Rescue Mission!"*
DP170: "An Elite Coverup!"
DP171: "Dawn of a Royal Day"
DP172: "With the Easiest of Grace"

* Apparently DP169 will be skipped for now, but not DP168.

All titles courtesy to Serebii and may be subject to change.
Old August 10th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
^ The titles look great! I wonder if they will use the same voice actor as Dawn for the princess! :\ Oh and if Shaymin talks in DP168 then I hope they use Amy Palant as its voice actress! She's same voice actor they used for the shaymin in the 11th movie :D The one that voiced Tails in Sonic X
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

Old August 10th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

I will contribute to this surely dead thread.

Bull. Oh well. I guess DP170 is a good title but I'm not so fond of DP169. It's kind of dumb. I think that DP171 is a pretty good title too. I'm happy that these titles aren't trying to hard to be funny and are just being more straightforward.
Old August 11th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Guy
just a guy

You know, even through all the puns they use in the dub titles, good and bad, it's kind of depressing when they just bluntly stick it with something like DP169. :< "Dawn of a Royal Day" and "With the Easiest of Grace" are definitely my favorite of the bunch though. They just have this certain ring to them.
Old August 12th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Vernikova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro
You know, even through all the puns they use in the dub titles, good and bad, it's kind of depressing when they just bluntly stick it with something like DP169.
What does this even mean? I'm confused with what you're trying to say dear.
Old August 28th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Vernikova

DP173: "Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama!"

Cartoon Network
Old August 28th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Guy
just a guy

That title is so long. @_@ Just try saying that three time fast.
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:50 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
DP173: "Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama!"

Cartoon Network
Are you sure thats right? LOL It is kinda long, they coulda just called it Double Ditto Drama~
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

Old August 30th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Vernikova

^ They're running out of ideas so they're just making these titles really long. This title sums up the episode except in a bad wording.

Hopefully they'll go back to what they did with episode titles in early Kanto. It won't happen but I hope.

Last edited by Vernikova; August 30th, 2010 at 03:22 PM. Reason: "Jst" to "Just"
Old August 30th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Guy
just a guy

Hopefully the upcoming titles will get better by the time of the Grand Festival and beyond that point.

...Kind of worried for the Dubbed Best Wishes titles now. .-.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 06:24 AM
Vernikova

Sat Sep 18 - 07:00am - 1317 - Last Call, First Round! (DP174)
Sat Sep 25 - 07:00am - 1318 - Opposites Interact! (DP175)
Sat Oct 02 - 07:00am - 1319 - Coming Full Festival Circle! (DP176)

http://www.nickandmore.com/2010/09/0...nd-highlights/

e: Cartoon Network confirms DP174. Since some you might not trust the source for some reason.
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...mon/index.html

Last edited by Vernikova; September 4th, 2010 at 04:41 AM.
Old September 9th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
Sat Sep 18 - 07:00am - 1317 - Last Call, First Round! (DP174)
Sat Sep 25 - 07:00am - 1318 - Opposites Interact! (DP175)
Sat Oct 02 - 07:00am - 1319 - Coming Full Festival Circle! (DP176)

http://www.nickandmore.com/2010/09/0...nd-highlights/

e: Cartoon Network confirms DP174. Since some you might not trust the source for some reason.
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...mon/index.html
Who would that be? LOL

The titles sound cool! I like the Opposites Interact title, sounds awsome!

Old September 10th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Guy
just a guy

At this rate, I can picture the Dub DP Saga ending at the end of this year or early next year unless gaps were made in between - which I expect.

Of recent titles though, Opposites Interact! is my favorite. Short, sweet, and simple. n_n
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links