Many have wondered about what changed with the ***anese Crystal and the English Crystal. This document lists those changes.
The changes of Pokťmon Crystal ***anese and English are
- The Pokťmon Communication Center Administration Area's main people (Nurse Joy, the people who give you tips, etc.) were moved into an added Pokťmon Center and they changed the Pokťmon Communication Center main building into a Pokťmon Center. The data for that Center is the same as the casual Gold and Silver Pokťmon Center. In fact, the Pokťmon Center seen in the English Pokťmon Crystal was already built into the ***anese Crystal, but there were originally no people in it (they were moved into the PCC).
- The Nurses won't give you a GS Ball unless you make AT LEAST ONE MOBILE CONNECTION which you can't do in the English Crystal. The Mobile System is now down so such thing can't be done.
- The upstairs rooms of the Pokťmon Centers had 2 doors for each section (except for the Time Capsule), one was a trading/battle room and one was a Mobile trading/battle room where you had to dial a number to battle with your friend or someone using the adapter.
- Without obtaining the GS Ball you can't activate the Celebi event.
- The Battle Tower in the ***anese Crystal would allow battles with other people you didn't know via Mobile Adapter, while the Crystal English one was just as the same, but with set trainers with random Pokťmon.
The GameShark code 91C089DA will activate the event where Kurt holds a GS Ball.