Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old September 12th, 2010 (11:44 AM).
Jack_Atlas
Who's your Master of Faster?

Nature: Lonely
Simple enough, do I have to ask a mod or an admin, or is there even a way to change the name of my thread? Link to the thread is in my signature if any of you are curious.

PKMN SoulSilver FC- Ask, I don't do a lot of business on this game.
PKMN White FC- Changes regularly as I restart to do more Nuzloke Chalenges
PKMN Black FC- 4727-8934-9125

Some of you may have me added already, I assure you that I haven't played my original Pokemon White version in years. Why? It was stolen. The White Version I play now is one I got as a gift. Any FC you may have for me is out of date (probably)
Old September 12th, 2010 (11:49 AM).
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
In most cases, you PM the mod of the forum that your thread is in. In this case, myself, TwilightBlade or Erik Destler can change your thread title, just PM one of us with your desired title and a link to your thread.

If a forum doesn't have a mod, you can PM a higher staff member (s-mod and up) and they'll do it for you.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links