The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 28th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by altair eli View Post
ok im using desmume and now the pokemon wont gain exp
You don't have a patched ROM.
You need to download EXP Patched ROM to play.
I'm kinda terrified that No$GBA did not have this kind of bug and run normally 'till the first gym...
Because playing on non patched ROM causes more bugs on the way...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 13th, 2013, 11:05 PM
doodleonwalls
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacusiek View Post
I have graphical problem while I'm fighting double or triple battles with trainers. The selection screen of moves gets crazy. When i check some move and I will choose another move, the frame from the first one won't disapear, it will still be. It happens only during double or triple battles. Here is the image of it:
hxxp://oi47.tinypic.com/1253r0i.jpg
hxxp=http
I think it shouldn't happen. When I was playing that play, exactly the same rom of pokemon White, it didn't happen, I am sure, but now something broke (maybe because I'm using new Desmume? When I was playing pokemon some time before, I was using older version of Desmume). How to repair it?

P.S. I tried to download new rom of Pokemon W, but it also happens. I broke something in settings of desmume. What could it be?
Hi, new to emulators and this site, so bear with me. I'm having the same problem Jacusiek had, and as far as I can tell, there were no fixes offered. Any suggestions? As he said, the previous frames don't go away during double/triple battles (in the menu screen).
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodleonwalls View Post
Hi, new to emulators and this site, so bear with me. I'm having the same problem Jacusiek had, and as far as I can tell, there were no fixes offered. Any suggestions? As he said, the previous frames don't go away during double/triple battles (in the menu screen).
That's normal. It's not something game breaking... it's just because of different concept of single and multiple battles...
DeSmuME may not process the multiples correctly =)

Old June 17th, 2013, 07:51 PM
ShinigamiRyuk
Unhatched Egg

In desmume, is it possible to trade between two black versions running simultaneously????
Old June 18th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinigamiRyuk View Post
In desmume, is it possible to trade between two black versions running simultaneously????
In a sense... yes. But you need those ROMs in different folders.

Old September 19th, 2013, 05:03 PM
XavienRethus

Could anyone tell me where to find a working emulator for ds games on ios? I want to play Pokemon White on my Ipod 5th gen, but coolrom's emulator isn't working. Whenever I open it, it either closes out or when I touch the rom it closes out. It isn't jailbroken, if you could help me, that would be great.
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XavienRethus View Post
Could anyone tell me where to find a working emulator for ds games on ios? I want to play Pokemon White on my Ipod 5th gen, but coolrom's emulator isn't working. Whenever I open it, it either closes out or when I touch the rom it closes out. It isn't jailbroken, if you could help me, that would be great.
I have no experience of Apple OSs (nor I want o.O) but can't your IPod emulate DeSmuME somehow?
DS emulation is pretty high hardware dependent so not every hardware can handle it and only DeSmuME can emulate DS games reasonably well.

Old September 21st, 2013, 02:43 AM
Nhadaly

Ok, what options do i have for emulating Gen 4 and Gen 5 pokemon games on my computer and is there anything that i need to know?

I asked on another forum and they told me that theres no DS emulators so im asking here instead.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CounterstrikerGS
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:56 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhadaly View Post
Ok, what options do i have for emulating Gen 4 and Gen 5 pokemon games on my computer and is there anything that i need to know?

I asked on another forum and they told me that theres no DS emulators so im asking here instead.
DeSmuME 0.9.9 JIT for best experience or 0.9.7 special build if you need Wi-Fi.
If someone said that there's no DS emulator, they must be stuck 13 years in past.

Old September 22nd, 2013, 03:54 AM
Nhadaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
DeSmuME 0.9.9 JIT for best experience or 0.9.7 special build if you need Wi-Fi.
If someone said that there's no DS emulator, they must be stuck 13 years in past.
Can i battle other people online with an emulator?

That would be very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CounterstrikerGS
Old November 3rd, 2013, 03:37 PM
KuroSeka

mhh when anyone have stills problem with ex(what i dont think) but should make the AR code
52004EA4 E12FFF1E
02004EA4 EAFFFDED
E2004660 0000005C
E59F003C E5901000
E59F2038 E1510002
059F1034 05801008
05801148 059F102C
058010A8 058011E8
E59F0024 E5901000
E59F2020 E1510002
03A01001 05C0100A
E12FFF1E 02188064
E15F034F 36AAB337
36E0AA6A 02180C60
28AAFF1F 00000000
D2000000 00000000
Old March 8th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Golden_Dragon123

A small question. I have just begun playing Pokemon Black using DeSmuME. While playing the 2nd screen (emulating the touchscreen feature) which is used to show pokemon attacks, options, etc is not displaying the options such as bag, pokedex & all while it works normally when selecting attacks. Is it some kind of problem or do I receive the bag & all later & then it is displayed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here