The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
"BW006: Site of dreams! Munna and Musharna!!"
Serebii Translation:"Abandoned Lot of Dreams! Munna & Musharna!!"
Air Date: Thursday 21st October 2010

Well there you have it!
So I guess Ash battles Dento or one of the other two in the episode before this or after? Im loving how fast the series is going - Unlike DP! :3

Last edited by Mew~; September 27th, 2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old September 28th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
There's a few possibilities that can actually happen in this episode.
- It can be a filler introducing Munna and its evolution quite early
- The above mentioned, but includes Ash training for his rematch against Dento and his brothers
- It can introduce either Team Plasma, Prof. Aragari's friend, or Belle considering the game therefore not being a filler
- Introduction to the existence of Dream World in the anime
- This is the episode that shows the new Officer Jenny
- And a slim chance, but perhaps, Iris' first capture of a Pokémon (i.e Munna)
Old September 28th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post
- And a slim chance, but perhaps, Iris' first capture of a Pokémon (i.e Munna)
Well isn't Iris supposed to be a gym leader? I don't think it's going to be her first capture anyway since shes not like May or Dawn who just started but more like misty!~ (She already had a few pokemon plus shes a gym leader :D)

Old September 28th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Guy
just a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

Well isn't Iris supposed to be a gym leader? I don't think it's going to be her first capture anyway since shes not like May or Dawn who just started but more like misty!~ (She already had a few pokemon plus shes a gym leader :D)
Well, she's a gym leader in the games, but in the anime she is the daughter of Shanga - the eighth gym leader. So, it may or may not be her first actual capture, but it would be her first capture onscreen.
Old September 28th, 2010, 11:29 AM
AceDragonite
Champion

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
is it confirmed she's not a gym leader?
It could be like Mimi in the duel masters anime.
Old September 28th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDragonite View Post
is it confirmed she's not a gym leader?
It could be like Mimi in the duel masters anime.
Well nothings been confirmed in the anime but In the Pokémon white version she's the Gym leader of the 8th gym and in Black it's her Grandfather Shaga! Like Hiiro already said, it's most likely that it will follow like Black version making Shaga the 8th Gym leader.

If you notice in the title it mentions Site - which could refer to the Global link Dream world website for Black and white so maybe Ash will get a C-gear like in the games and gain access to the internet? xD Unless its and mistranslation and it's Sight, not site - Which could mean the Sighting of Munna and Musharna!~?

Old October 14th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Guy
just a guy

After today's episode I wrote a small speculation on what I think will happen in this episode (at least as far as the gym battle's continuation goes).
Quote:
Just speculation, but by the way it looks, Mijumaru may lose to Yanappu's Solar Beam the first time around. Then in the upcoming episode when Ash is taking care of Team Rocket, perhaps Mijumaru will learn Shell Blade against them. Wrapping up the episode with Ash and Mijumaru winning against Dento in their rematch because of Mijumaru's newly learned move and Dento deciding to travel with Ash
Besides that, I'm having this strange feeling that Team Plasma may not have any appearance or plot in the anime. Reasons being that apparently in the game Team Plasma has a scheme with Munna (as far as I know) and they don't seem to appear in this episode. Instead, Team Rocket is taking a part of the plot - a big part. Maybe it's still too early to tell though; we'll see.

Last edited by Guy; October 14th, 2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

I thought it looked like he learned Shell Blade in this episode?
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Mijumaru learns Shell blade in this episode.

Somehow he survives solarbeam cause in the previews he's been shown to block bullet seed with his shell then strike with Shell blade. I hope Iris catches Munna :3

Also I hope that Team Plasma appear in this episode :3 maybe they wernt shown in previews for a surprise
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:15 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Yeah, I don't see the point of showing Mijumaru using Shell Blade unless it learns it this episode and usually when a pokemon learns a move in battle it ends up winning, lol.

Nice to see Makomo too.
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Devil Flamingo
→ Loves Defense

I don't really care what happens in the episode; I'm just excite to see Munna and Mushaana! :D

b l a c k · p o k é t e a m
Old October 14th, 2010, 05:57 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebloom View Post
Yeah, I don't see the point of showing Mijumaru using Shell Blade unless it learns it this episode and usually when a pokemon learns a move in battle it ends up winning, lol.
That is true actually I have to admit. Mijumaru was using Shell Blade in one of the previews before the show came out and was kicking Dento Grass Monkey.

This episode looks pretty good so far though. Dento tags along in this episode which I'm glad and it looks like Team Rocket is making a scene. Now seeing Team Plasma would be great but they'll probably appear in the next few episodes probably.
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:46 PM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
That is true actually I have to admit. Mijumaru was using Shell Blade in one of the previews before the show came out and was kicking Dento Grass Monkey.
Spoiler:
It's strange.. I saw that episode and Mijumaru did not block any of Yanappu's moves. And Mijumaru doesn't seem to be winning this one. :/

--
And, why hasn't anyone posted the link to this episode's trailer? :O There!
Old October 18th, 2010, 11:29 AM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Ok heres some pics of Mijumaru vs the Grass Monkey

Spoiler:

Old October 21st, 2010, 05:58 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

I just finnished watching the episode!! It was really awsome how Mijumaru blocked that solarbeam like that! :3
I thought the whole Musharna thing could tooken up a bit more of the episode though!~

YAY, that dream kibago has of evolving
has to be proof Kibago must be evolving soon or at least not be another Pikachu/Piplup and never evolve!!! I found it sooo cute how it was trying to reach into it's dream Munna was showing everyone! :3

I also Wuv musharna's voice, I hope they keep it in the dub :3

Team Rocket got away!!!!
OMG

I The New Team Rocket!!!

And they did it in style too! (Using koromori's attack!~)

Old October 21st, 2010, 07:49 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Mijumaru defeated Yanappu with Shell Blade as I had expected. Iris was impressed that he won, but she said something to Ash that got him angry enough to challenge her to a battle, lol. Munna was extremely cute. ;D And Dento joins the group this episode. It seems he was inspired by Ash's battle (or so it appeared to me), and thus decided to follow him. It really does seem Team Rocket will actually be serious throughout this series... that'll take some time to get use to.
Old October 21st, 2010, 07:56 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
The way Mijumaru blocked Yanappu's solar beam and bullet seed, was absolutely epic. Shell Blade is definitely one powerful move. O_O Mijumaru keeps getting more and more adorable with each passing episode. :> I'm in love with him.
Kibago was dreaming about evolving? Munna has a nice ability, being able to show what Kibago was dreaming.
I wasn't really able to follow the other events in the episode. /lack of understanding of Japanese. XD;
But once again, Team Rocket disappeared...
Old October 21st, 2010, 08:16 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

This was a fun episode, I'm so glad Dento and Iris joined Ash on his adventures, they seem like fun characters. Majumaru is as cute as ever, seriously he's one of my favorite starters so far. Next weeks episode should be intresting, though honestly I'm sure Ash catches the grass starter, don't know why so many people were arguing against it sheesh that's just silly.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old October 21st, 2010, 01:45 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
I knew Mijumaru kicking Yanappu was going to come. Just had to wait until the next episode but I loved how the battle ended though. It turned out a nice battle. Dento joins Satoshi in this episode which I'm excited about. Iris keeps getting cuter and so is Mijumaru. I'm glad that her Pokemon wants to evolve. The dream was so cute. Fighting Team Rocket was pretty good as well but I'm so use to them blasting off. Now they are serious so I guess they won't be blasting off anymore.
Old October 21st, 2010, 03:31 PM
Devil Flamingo
→ Loves Defense

oh god, Musharna is so creepy with its eyes open! I love it plz. <3 I cannot wait for my Munna to evolve; I got the Moon Stone but I gotta let it learn Psychic first, so no evolving until it reaches level 37, sniff. :C

in other news, this episode was my favourite by far! i was so "D:" by the whole story about how they wanted to abuse Musharna's dream smoke and stuff, and holy ****, that psy tapir is one powerful pogey. XD also i love the girl (what's her name again?)

anyways, iris' kibago better be fully evolved by the time the BW seasons end or I'm gonna be pissed off big time. not evolving a pokemon is the most idiotic concept ever and people who don't evolve their pokemon make me shake my head in disapproval, i don't care.

but going back to the ep, Kibago is so cute for wanting to evolve, haha. yes, dream on, little Kibago, and one day you will be one epic huge-ass dragon with killer jaws and monstrous attack power, fuuuuuu. :D

and ofc I loved Mijumaru's performance. He's adorable.

Dent leaving his bros made me a bit sad but I want him to come along for the ride, so I'll be okay. XD He's such a cute guy, and a very fun char. Better than Brock for sure (who should have been replaced by Barry, ugh).

looking forward to raving about the next ep. :3

b l a c k · p o k é t e a m
Old October 21st, 2010, 05:06 PM
Guy
just a guy

I'm really loving Mijumaru's battle tactics. Using its shell to deflect attacks is really helping Ash out of a lot of sticky situations lately, and Mijumaru too. Like most, the more I see the little guy, the more I begin to like it. I can't say I'm complaining.

Hey look! A new line of the Nurse Joy family!!

The plot with Munna and Mushana was pretty good I might add. I can't believe we got to see Team Rocket being proficient in what they do. Their machine was both well put together, and actually did what they wanted it to do. I'm beginning to really wonder if they are going to be replacing Team Plasma; though, there's still a lot more plot in Black and White, that I'm not even sure Team Rocket can fill.

...Still, we're seeing a lot more Giovanni lately too.

I was relieved to see Kibago had a dream about evolving. A dream which made me like its evolutions a lot more than I originally did; specifically the final stage. I hope this means it actually will evolve.

Finally, Dento joins the group. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like Dento is traveling with Ash to become a better Pokémon Sommelier. Ash is traveling to become a Pokémon Master, and Iris...well she ran away from us. XD;
Old October 22nd, 2010, 06:12 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
I like Mijumaru's tactic, but it's funny how Satoshi told it to dodge the attack, which was impossible at that point, before it decided to use its shell to reflect it, and yet Satoshi practically gets credited for it. I wonder if he'll eventually develop proper coordinated strategies with it.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:37 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

hmm, Mijumaru learns shell blade, Does that mean its close to evolving?
Old October 22nd, 2010, 03:12 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
hmm, Mijumaru learns shell blade, Does that mean its close to evolving?
Doubt it. I know it can learn it the level it can evolve, but the anime usually ignores the game rules. It's way too early for it to evolve anyways. Will probably see it in it's base form for awhile.
Old October 24th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Pretty nice episode =) But am I the only one who thinks that Munna is way too fat in anime? O_O
Kibago's dream of evolving was really good part, I really like Ononokusu so I'd really love to see him in anime =D But I doubt about it since if Kibago were to evolve he wouldn't be able to jump into Iris's hair xD
As for the gym battle... OMG Miju xD I was like O_O" when Satoshi told Miju to use Water Gun and blade or whatever it is came back to Miju =D
He's not only silly, he can also be powerful =D
And the new team rocket is better and better each episode. I also love them now =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links