The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Well just like I expected =) Tsutarja's gonna be Satoshi's =)
And I agree with you guys, Satoshi's last stop will probably be changed throughout the Best Wishes season =)
Old October 28th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Koh
Beginning Trainer

Yep, Satoshi got Tsutarja. From what I heard about her though, she seems kinda...dark.

Dragon Quest 3 SNES Player
DLBROOKS33
Old October 28th, 2010, 06:31 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Ash's Mamepato is female! :/ Male form looks so much better... oh well. I love Tsutarja. She's got a cool personality. He really had to work for that capture. I like how it smiled and accepted defeat before being caught. I think they might explore her past later on. Mamepato was the one that finally weakened it so it was nice to actually see it do something. lol, they started playing the E4 music when Ash was sinking in that mud water. Saying that, it's nice to hear a lot of the BGM from Black and White.

Last edited by thedestinedblade; October 28th, 2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old October 28th, 2010, 07:50 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
Oh wow. This was a pretty good episode. I loved Tsutarja. Once I realized that Iris or Dento weren't trying to capture it, I knew instantly that it was Satoshi who was going to capture it. I loved how Jessie tried to capture Tsutarja but it was able to dodge the Pokeball. So far so good for Best Wish. I'm excited about the next episode.
Old October 28th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
:| Mamepato is female... Ew. I hate how the Female one looks. I like the male with its big pink fruity hair. XD

And Mamepato also got some screen time :O Mamepato also got a battle D: What's this world coming to ...

I liked the episode overall. Although I do wonder why Dento, Iris and Ash left all there belongings without them getting stolen.

I want Kibago to battle D:<

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old October 28th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Mamepato is female... Ew. I hate how the Female one looks. I like the male with its big pink fruity hair. XD

And Mamepato also got some screen time :O Mamepato also got a battle D: What's this world coming to ...

I liked the episode overall. Although I do wonder why Dento, Iris and Ash left all there belongings without them getting stolen.

I want Kibago to battle D:<
Kibago may battle or actually do something in episode 9 consider it is part of the episode title. And I doubt the party is too concerned with their items get stolen.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old October 28th, 2010, 05:47 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

wow ash got all 3 starter in only 7 episodes

and Does ash need to be reminded again that he needs to weaken a pokemon before throwing a pokeball.

Last edited by TheFuturePokemon; October 28th, 2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 28th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Tsutarja personality kinda reminds me of Satoshi's Treecko...
I really hope writers will expand her past because she must be hiding something... otherwise she wouldn't be so lonely, bored and somehow hateful against humans.
Old October 29th, 2010, 01:51 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
This is one episode I was awaiting for such a long time. That is because it showed my favourite Pokemon- Tsutaja!

Tsutaja is surely a graceful Pokemon~! It's elegance and style, agility and strength, simply remarkable! I'm sure that Tsutaja will be a great asset to Ash's team.

And...! Mamepato is a female! It's nice to see that the writers aren't ignoring the regional bird this time around!
Old October 29th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Devil Flamingo
→ Loves Defense

Nature: Sassy
This ep was awesome, I loooved it. :D :D :D

Like everyone else, I'm glad Ash got it, and I hope we get to see her past, because there's certainly something that's not being told/shown about her personality. It's funny that it's female, considering that I too prefer female Jalorda (and female Venusaur, but male Meganium and male Torterra). Oh, and its Grass Mixer is simply epic; I can't wait to see it in future battles, as it looks quite strong. :3

b l a c k · p o k é t e a m
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Nice to see that the gender of all of Ash's Pokemon have been confirmed quickly :P I'd really like to see a translation of the scene where Ash doesn't understand, though XD And I think he told Iris to shut up when she was telling him about type disadvantages when he was using Mijimaru against Tsutaaja o_O
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
Nice to see that the gender of all of Ash's Pokemon have been confirmed quickly :P I'd really like to see a translation of the scene where Ash doesn't understand, though XD And I think he told Iris to shut up when she was telling him about type disadvantages when he was using Mijimaru against Tsutaaja o_O
I didn't have the clip on hand because I didn't download the episode, but Dento says "Satoshi must have known that Attract wouldn't work" and Satoshi starts commenting "That Mamepato was a female… I didn't know that."

Needless to say, Dento and Iris didn't see him in a good light from that. XD

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old October 30th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Tsutarja personality kinda reminds me of Satoshi's Treecko...
That's the same thought that crossed my mind as I watched the episode.

I like the fact Tsutaja has Attract. Here's hoping this leads to a new battling style for Ash, since he's more of the offensive trainer. I can see some good character development coming from Ash's Pokémon, specifically the starters. Props for Mamepeto actually earning some light though!

Side thought, but if contests were still around, Tsutaja would have put on a great appeal for whoever owned it.
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

To be honest the only thing I really noticed in this episode is that there seems to be a mention of Team Plasma. Since Giovanni mentioned "a secret organization is taking action".
Much swooning aside over the implications of this, I really am interested as to how Team Plasma would be like in the anime.

Other than that it was actually quite an amusing episode. I really like Mijumaru's personality. <3
Old October 30th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post

Needless to say, Dento and Iris didn't see him in a good light from that. XD
I loved Iris' expression xD She was like WTF OMG O_O" xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post

I like the fact Tsutaja has Attract. Here's hoping this leads to a new battling style for Ash, since he's more of the offensive trainer.
I dunno... I think Satoshi's style won't change... And he might not even be using Attract...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post

Props for Mamepeto actually earning some light though!
Was about time =D But to tell the truth she looked more like wild Pokemon until Satoshi used it in battle =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana Azumi View Post
Since Giovanni mentioned "a secret organization is taking action".
Much swooning aside over the implications of this, I really am interested as to how Team Plasma would be like in the anime.
I hope so too =) And N too =D I'm excited to see N in anime =D
Maybe Shippou City...? So far anime is moving according to games except for Team Plasma.
Old November 1st, 2010, 10:58 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

I like Mijamaru's personality too, so far its my favorite of the starters, ask for the episode itself. I'm curious as to how Dento packs all those tables in his bag? I liked Ash's reaction to Mamepato being female, that was too funny. I'm loving Ash and Iris fighting, its cute how Ash is now all fighting back to her, I wonder if it will continue the entire series? I'm glad Ash caught Tsutarja, I knew he would why people were in denial about it was beyond me. Over all, I'm really enjoying this series and episode 8 looks like a fun episode.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:57 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Quote:
I dunno... I think Satoshi's style won't change... And he might not even be using Attract...
I don't think that after watching the effectiveness of Attract, Ash would be able to resist commanding his Tsutaja to use attract. XD
And I would like to see Ash's Tsutaja use Attract on Shooti's Tsutaja. :P
Old November 2nd, 2010, 07:35 PM
Garringman
Erupting Nightmare

Nature: Quirky
I think he'll either go crazy and just use Attract on everything and miss a wild pokemon capture because of it or he'll ignore it for a bit and then he'll get into a tough battle and then be reminded to use attract. I'm very excited because of the mention of Team Plasma because I want to see N show up. I'm also interested to see some more stuff about Tsutaja's past they mentioned that because of its knowlage of Attract it must have been owned by a trainer at some point and it might have left that trainer for incompetence.

|
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:42 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Flamingo View Post
Oh, and its Grass Mixer is simply epic; I can't wait to see it in future battles, as it looks quite strong. :3
I thought it's Grass Oath...? O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by mervyn797 View Post
I don't think that after watching the effectiveness of Attract, Ash would be able to resist commanding his Tsutaja to use attract. XD
Yeah you might be right... he will use it... on female pokemon xD
Old November 3rd, 2010, 02:36 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Quote:
Yeah you might be right... he will use it... on female pokemon xD
I actually laughed out loud when I read this. Yes, you are right. Considering how dumb Ash can be at times, he would be using attract on some female Pokemon.

But if I speculate some sort of rivalry between Ash's Tsutaja and Shoot's male Tsutaja.. then I guess Ash's Tsutaja would try to go all out offensive. ;;
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links