The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 8th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
BW009: アデク登場! VS シューティー!!
Translation: Enter Adeku! VS Shooti!!
Airing on: November 11, 2010

I bet Adeku's gonna win, its just like when paul went up against Cynthia, paul couldn't even beat one of her pokemon! Plus we know shooti has Tsutaja with is a leaf type, so I don't know how its gonna deal with Bug types!
Old October 8th, 2010, 07:10 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Why the hell do you always beat me Mew? I hate you both, Hiiro and Mew. >_< JK

[jq]In this episode Ash and Co. meet Shooti and Ash challenges him to a battle, to which Shooti declines. However, the mysterious trainer Adeku appears.[/jq]
~Serebii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I bet Adeku's gonna win, its just like when paul went up against Cynthia, paul couldn't even beat one of her pokemon! Plus we know shooti has Tsutaja with is a leaf type, so I don't know how its gonna deal with Bug types!

It is going to be hilarious to watch Shooti battle the Isshu champion. I predict a huge defeat for Shooti. XD;
Old October 8th, 2010, 11:52 AM
ShadowYashi
A secret makes a woman a woman

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShadowYashi
Why would Shooti win against the champion anyway?
He probably won't even take down one of Adeku's Pokemon, that's just how it is when your facing a guy whose considered the strongest of his region.

That's like Ash actually beating a Elite Four Member, it's not going to happen, because they're not called the Elite for nothing. Big Four + Champion >>>>>> The kids. I highly doubt we will ever see Ash or anyone else whose title doesn't begin in Elite Four or has been named Champion ever beat one of them. That would seem too far fetched if they did.
Old October 8th, 2010, 08:47 PM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Cool Shooti appears again I'm glad about that, hope he gets the same treatment Paul got in D/P. I'm sure he's gonna get pawned, he's still a newbie, Ash has more of a chance of defeating the guy than ShootiXD

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old October 9th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
According to Bulbapedia Adeku will be using Meraruba. I got the feeling he is going to sweep Shooti with it. Since Shooti will probably use Tsujarja and Fushide both are weak to Meraruba typing.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old October 9th, 2010, 08:22 PM
AceDragonite
Champion

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowYashi View Post
Why would Shooti win against the champion anyway?
He probably won't even take down one of Adeku's Pokemon, that's just how it is when your facing a guy whose considered the strongest of his region.

That's like Ash actually beating a Elite Four Member, it's not going to happen, because they're not called the Elite for nothing. Big Four + Champion >>>>>> The kids. I highly doubt we will ever see Ash or anyone else whose title doesn't begin in Elite Four or has been named Champion ever beat one of them. That would seem too far fetched if they did.
Ash can't even win the preliminary tournament to face the E4.
I'm guessing Shooti just got Cocky and said he could beat Adeku.
Old October 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
A bit strange that Shooti, a beginning trainer, is challenging the Champion. I doubt he even has a full party at this point. When I first saw the title I was expecting something like in the game. Rivals battle, Adeku's watching, then gives a speech on what becoming the champion takes. Strange that he would have a Meraruba though...

Also, glad to see Shooti has a Fushide.

Last edited by thedestinedblade; October 10th, 2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old October 15th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
This being fake (I thought it was a bit early for a battle against Shooti and Adeku), just going to close. You can discuss the real BW009 episode in BW009 - Pendoraa!? (Japanese Spoilers).

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here