Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old November 4th, 2010, 11:31 AM
NiKaNoRoU's Avatar
NiKaNoRoU
Dedicated to Thrace
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 23
Gender: Male

Advertise here
So, removing your hack from the eligible list is some kind of protestation? I don't really get you, but I'm sad.

Imo, whoever voted for Chrono shouldn't remove that from their votes. Even if it became ineligible, it's not a member's fault for believing in it.

Your knight from the plane of light
  #27    
Old November 8th, 2010, 02:44 PM
>Dante<'s Avatar
>Dante<
Call me Steven
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Torino (ITA)
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to >Dante<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
I'm about how you feel and Crono will be added to the ineligible list. However, I think the accusations you're making are very bias and are completely untruthful. I think you should think about what you say before you make such terrible accusations. Accusing a whole community of just voting for their friends? That could be true that some people could be voting for their friends but it doesn't meant that they don't actually like the hacks they're voting for, now, does it?

I'm also thinking on the lines that your thoughts are extremely hypocritical too. You're saying that people just vote for their friends? Yet you're the one who is trying to make mountains out of molehills about the fact that your friend didn't win the competition last year. Maybe, instead of moaning about it, you could have accepted the fact his hack wasn't good enough and just moved on with your life. Honestly, not winning a competition on a Pokémon forum isn't the end of the world.

Nevertheless, your hack will be removed from the competition and all votes for Crono will be nullified. If you did vote for Crono in your posts then all of your other votes will count; however, if you're wanting to vote for a different hack in that section following its removal then you can do so by editing your posts.
which friend?
I've never spoken about a friend in my post. I have said that, I belive that the hack that has won in the 2009 didn't deserve to win.
I've a lot of respect for you, but also if your name is Manipulation, this doesn't mean that you have the right to manipulate my discourses with things that I've not said.
As a member of the staff, you should do more attention to what you say.


Quote:
Originally Posted by agentgeo View Post
Aww, it's too bad Crono is being removed, I really liked that hack... Oh well, there are lots of other great hacks out there anyways.
yeah, I'm sorry friend...but it's my decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKaNoRoU View Post
So, removing your hack from the eligible list is some kind of protestation? I don't really get you, but I'm sad.

Imo, whoever voted for Chrono shouldn't remove that from their votes. Even if it became ineligible, it's not a member's fault for believing in it.
If you want, you can intend my decision as a form of protest.
I have simply decided to not participate in a contest that, about my opinion, it's incorrect.

I would have some idea in mind to make this so important contest, more correct possible but every time that someone says something of "uncomfortable" and "unpleasant", he is immediately criticized.
I am be liked to share my ideas, but it seems that I am not seen well in this forum.

  #28    
Old November 8th, 2010, 03:28 PM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by >Dante< View Post
which friend?
I've never spoken about a friend in my post. I have said that, I belive that the hack that has won in the 2009 didn't deserve to win.
I've a lot of respect for you, but also if your name is Manipulation, this doesn't mean that you have the right to manipulate my discourses with things that I've not said.
As a member of the staff, you should do more attention to what you say.
In the Hack of the Year results thread you referenced to your want for Wesley FG to win the competition. Can you please explain why it doesn't deserve to win?

Thanks for the respect but I'm honestly not sure what my username has to do with the subject at hand. You're claiming I'm manipulating you? Can you please not put words in my mouth; I definitely did not try to manipulate you per sé and I think you should think before you speak.

Can I please enquire what you mean by the last line of your post? I am not, in fact, a moderator here anymore so your comments are completely void as it is; however, you seem to be under the impression that a staff member cannot state their own opinion in a gentle manner? In no way was that post out of character and I would have said it whether I was on staff or not.

I, for one, do not think I'm the one who should be watching what they're saying. And, as I previously stated, I think you're the one who's trying to make mountains out of molehills in this unnecessary situation.
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
retired rom hacker
please PM me any moderation requests (keep in mind the 24 hour rule)
  #29    
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:22 AM
>Dante<'s Avatar
>Dante<
Call me Steven
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Torino (ITA)
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to >Dante<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
In the Hack of the Year results thread you referenced to your want for Wesley FG to win the competition. Can you please explain why it doesn't deserve to win?

Thanks for the respect but I'm honestly not sure what my username has to do with the subject at hand. You're claiming I'm manipulating you? Can you please not put words in my mouth; I definitely did not try to manipulate you per sé and I think you should think before you speak.

Can I please enquire what you mean by the last line of your post? I am not, in fact, a moderator here anymore so your comments are completely void as it is; however, you seem to be under the impression that a staff member cannot state their own opinion in a gentle manner? In no way was that post out of character and I would have said it whether I was on staff or not.

I, for one, do not think I'm the one who should be watching what they're saying. And, as I previously stated, I think you're the one who's trying to make mountains out of molehills in this unnecessary situation.
Well, fist of all, I'm sorry. I believed that you were a staff's member.
Now, this is my post in the 2009 discussion.
As you can see, I have never spoken of LP as best hack.
I have said that Azure Horizons didn't deserve to win... not that LP was best.
About LP, I've only said this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
the results of the first round speak...the public prefers Light Platinum.
And this, wasn't my opinion...but what the results said.

So, now you ask me why Azure Horizons didn't deserve to win...
I belive that, with a screenshot, will be too easy.


WFT??
how this is possible??! Why??
It's very very strange!!

I'll use Okutaku as example:
Quote:
Azure Horizons's graphical presentation: 9
Light Platinum's graphical presentation: 6
Now, I'm me that ask to you if you can explain me this.
My question is..."It's possible that the tiles base of a rom, worth much more then tiles created by a hacker with waste of time and work?
is it correct to ignore this whole job that ask a lot of time and devotion?
And, stranger thing...
Why this like to everybody, except the judges?


Maybe it's this...?

About the contrast between you and me...I'm sorry.
We can keep on speaking about this if you want... but I believe that for PM it is better.
I wouldn't create off topic.
But I repeat that I appreciate a lot that you reply my messages.
I'm sorry if I'm so aggressive with you, but you are the only one that taking the responsibility to answer me...and you are doing it in a very diplomatic way
I hope that you will also answer this..thanks.

  #30    
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:05 AM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Are you trying to accuse people of cheating? That's a very serious accusation and I'd retract that if I was you.
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
retired rom hacker
please PM me any moderation requests (keep in mind the 24 hour rule)
  #31    
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:30 AM
JakeyBoy's Avatar
JakeyBoy
Riddle me this
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scotland
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by >Dante< View Post
I've a lot of respect for you, but also if your name is Manipulation, this doesn't mean that you have the right to manipulate my discourses with things that I've not said.
Funnier every time.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Maybe it's this...?
From this image I can safely say that the judges and creator of Azure Horizons have better tastes than the others. Did you consider that they have the same tiles because the judges looked through tons of different tiles (or whatever it is you lot are arguing about) and they considered that set to be the best? It would explain the situation here, pretty easily.

But then again, that doesn't change the fact that you guys are complaining about the opinions of a small number of people. You have to realise that this isn't the Nobel Prize or anything, and how little the HOTY title actually means.
RIP Slowpoke Jackson
  #32    
Old November 9th, 2010, 09:10 AM
>Dante<'s Avatar
>Dante<
Call me Steven
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Torino (ITA)
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to >Dante<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
Are you trying to accuse people of cheating? That's a very serious accusation and I'd retract that if I was you.
WFT?? Why you don't answer my question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by altariaking View Post
My post shouldn't have been deleted, because it was one hundred percent true. You are sad because a hack with super special awesome graphics did not win. Just remember; Story/scripting > graphics. You want fancy graphics and bad scripting? Go back to WAH.
read read read and read before speack!
I repeat because, in this way will be easier to understand aslo for you XDXD
I have never said that Light Platinum deserves to win.
I have asked if they have more value the tileses base already inserted in a hack or have more value the tiles drawn with devotion and hard job.
Story/scripting don't make part of the questions that I have done...but if you would to speack about this, tell me..
did the other hacks that have participated in the competition, have not these requisite?

and...."go back to WAH" it's a threat?
In this case it could be signalled to the moderators...no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeyBoy View Post
Funnier every time.


From this image I can safely say that the judges and creator of Azure Horizons have better tastes than the others. Did you consider that they have the same tiles because the judges looked through tons of different tiles (or whatever it is you lot are arguing about) and they considered that set to be the best? It would explain the situation here, pretty easily.

But then again, that doesn't change the fact that you guys are complaining about the opinions of a small number of people. You have to realise that this isn't the Nobel Prize or anything, and how little the HOTY title actually means.
This is your opinion about your favourite hack. But the public voted otherwise last year.

  #33    
Old November 9th, 2010, 12:01 PM
mystletainn's Avatar
mystletainn
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
I'm Okutank and I gave Azure a higher score because their tiles seemed to blend better together and looked better as a whole. Light Platinum's color schemes are unappealing to me and just didn't flow as well as Azure's. And as a judge that year, I had the right to make that decision. Sorry.

Also, as other's have said: story/scripting > tiles. Always. I could care less what tiles a game is using if the story is boring the heck out of me.

And everyone, let's make sure we keep this a discussion and prevent it from escalating into an argument. Thanks. n_n
  #34    
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:08 AM
sab's Avatar
sab
Now too much of a life.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midgar
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
I personally think that manipulation and dante were feeding off eachother's words there. Lets face it, english isn't his first language and he has a few problems communicating. Don't get me wrong his english is mucho mejor than my spanish, but he still has some problems communicating. I think there were some misunderstandings, and all dante is saying is he wants a vote by the people, and not by representatives. At least, that's what I got from his messages. Also dante, I get where your comming from with supporting the time and effort someone put in their hack, but I could spend lots of time making a lot of tiles that lookede horrible. does that make my graphics better than someone who left things the same? I don't think so. The fact is that the people here look at the output rather than the input in time and effort. If somebody can pull off great graphics by making thier own tiles, all the better, but people (the judges) thought that in the end, frosbite's tileset was better. I agree with you that we should have a vote by the members where there aren't judges though.
anCay ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay? Ifay osay easeplay m.p.ay
emay enthay opycay anday astepay isthay inay ouryay ignaturesay.

Last edited by sab; November 10th, 2010 at 06:14 AM.
  #35    
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:36 AM
~NeOn~'s Avatar
~NeOn~
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Gender: Male
I'll tell my opinion.
I will not say that the hack "Azure Horizons" did not deserve to win the contest. But I think he should not have more points in graphical presentation that the Light Platinum. Because all tiles the Azure Horizons is Fire Red tiles, and Light Platinum tiles 90% are the created by WesleyFG (and other 10% are from other tilers).
The only way to solve this problem of votes for friendship, it's doing the voting with entire community.
I'm not saying they voted for friendship, but it's not impossible, no?
If do vote with the entire community will be very difficult to have voting friendship.
Excuse me for my bad english.
Visit my Hack:


I Support:




  #36    
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:42 AM
altariaking's Avatar
altariaking
Needs NO VMs...
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Scotland, Lesmahagow
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to altariaking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NeOn~ View Post
I'll tell my opinion.
I will not say that the hack "Azure Horizons" did not deserve to win the contest. But I think he should not have more points in graphical presentation that the Light Platinum. Because all tiles the Azure Horizons is Fire Red tiles, and Light Platinum tiles 90% are the created by WesleyFG (and other 10% are from other tilers).
The only way to solve this problem of votes for friendship, it's doing the voting with entire community.
I'm not saying they voted for friendship, but it's not impossible, no?
If do vote with the entire community will be very difficult to have voting friendship.
Excuse me for my bad english.
I think Azure Horizons outclasses Light Platinum in terms of graphics actually. Light Platinum looks really cartoony, while Azure Horizons looks more professional, and makes the firered tiles a lot better.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=253113
  #37    
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:57 PM
colcolstyles's Avatar
colcolstyles
Yours truly
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Bay Area
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Okay people, let's all try to respect each other's opinions, now. >Dante<, Manipulation wasn't trying to manipulate anything that you said. Manipulation, >Dante< wasn't accusing anyone of cheating. We have to remember that hacking is a very touchy subject and there are a lot of grey areas when it comes to issues such as the graphical presentation of a hack. People are bound to have different opinions and this thread is for voicing those opinions, not debating which is the most valid. You can discuss all you want but I don't want to see any more arguing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sab View Post
I agree with you that we should have a vote by the members where there aren't judges though.
I feel I should remind you that both the Hack of the Month competition as well as Rounds 1 and 2 of the Hack of the Year are based solely on member input.

Brother of Vrai
  #38    
Old November 11th, 2010, 03:42 AM
~NeOn~'s Avatar
~NeOn~
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Gender: Male
I saw people (I will not cite names) who voted for hacks completely stopped in 2010.
How the Dark Blue of Areku-San. It also hacks that neither had been updated here in Pokecommunity.
I think a HOTY 2010, the hack would have to at least be alive in that year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the topic of voting is closed?
Visit my Hack:


I Support:




  #39    
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Germaniac's Avatar
Germaniac
Victoria Concordia Crescit
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
But Light Platinum Script isn't bad, oh well, it's only Judges's HotY
  #40    
Old November 11th, 2010, 08:45 AM
colcolstyles's Avatar
colcolstyles
Yours truly
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Bay Area
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NeOn~ View Post
Why the topic of voting is closed?
It's closed because the first stage of voting has ended. Right now, the votes are being tallied and awards, I presume, are being made. I should probably go check on that...

Brother of Vrai
  #41    
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:04 AM
sab's Avatar
sab
Now too much of a life.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midgar
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
Okay people, let's all try to respect each other's opinions, now. >Dante<, Manipulation wasn't trying to manipulate anything that you said. Manipulation, >Dante< wasn't accusing anyone of cheating. We have to remember that hacking is a very touchy subject and there are a lot of grey areas when it comes to issues such as the graphical presentation of a hack. People are bound to have different opinions and this thread is for voicing those opinions, not debating which is the most valid. You can discuss all you want but I don't want to see any more arguing.



I feel I should remind you that both the Hack of the Month competition as well as Rounds 1 and 2 of the Hack of the Year are based solely on member input.
I know that, but I still feel that the public in general should have an input on the final decision. There should be a judge that solely represents the public's opinion. It should be that members are allowed to rate each of the hacks on the same table the judges do and have that data added into the final result. I think that this is how it should work. The votes from the members would be tallied averaged and counted on the final round as yet another judge called public or something. It would then be averaged in with the rest the way other judges are. That way the general public could be nearly garunteed that there was a fair representation of their general opinion in the votes, even if it was only one judge. We all generally agree on (more or less) which are the top five hacks, but everyone has a hard time deciding which is the best. Don't get me wrong though, there needs to be a balance. We need to have some experienced judges too. If not there will be many n00bs saying "me tink dis is bestest hak eva!!!!! It gets 10/10 wile teh rest get 1/10." I just think that having five or so people who make the final decision isn't always the best representation of what everyone thinks, and I'm just trying to give a solution/compromise which all could agree upon.
anCay ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay? Ifay osay easeplay m.p.ay
emay enthay opycay anday astepay isthay inay ouryay ignaturesay.

Last edited by sab; November 11th, 2010 at 01:59 PM.
  #42    
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:19 PM
TheRkyeet's Avatar
TheRkyeet
Member of the GGs
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Garage, Tokyo.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
It's closed because the first stage of voting has ended. Right now, the votes are being tallied and awards, I presume, are being made. I should probably go check on that...
what a shame. There can be no votes for things that are entered in November?
Oh well, next year I guess.

HeartGold
Emerald
  #43    
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Germaniac's Avatar
Germaniac
Victoria Concordia Crescit
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sab View Post
I know that, but I still feel that the public in general should have an input on the final decision. There should be a judge that solely represents the public's opinion. It should be that members are allowed to rate each of the hacks on the same table the judges do and have that data added into the final result. I think that this is how it should work. The votes from the members would be tallied averaged and counted on the final round as yet another judge called public or something. It would then be averaged in with the rest the way other judges are. That way the general public could be nearly garunteed that there was a fair representation of their general opinion in the votes, even if it was only one judge. We all generally agree on (more or less) which are the top five hacks, but everyone has a hard time deciding which is the best. Don't get me wrong though, there needs to be a balance. We need to have some experienced judges too. If not there will be many n00bs saying "me tink dis is bestest hak eva!!!!! It gets 10/10 wile teh rest get 1/10." I just think that having five or so people who make the final decision isn't always the best representation of what everyone thinks, and I'm just trying to give a solution/compromise which all could agree upon.
I think it's better if everyone poll (the top 3) then the judges judge the hacks (the top 3), then the score is judge+vote, just like R/S/E Contest
  #44    
Old November 12th, 2010, 04:38 AM
sab's Avatar
sab
Now too much of a life.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midgar
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
I think it's better if everyone poll (the top 3) then the judges judge the hacks (the top 3), then the score is judge+vote, just like R/S/E Contest
That would technically be the best, but then you have the fact that the "inexperianced n00b" voters come in and make the final result what they want instead of what it should be. I think that the public need some say, but not so much as to be able to alter the final decision from best to worst. The way they fixed that at WaH was to have only votes frome people with fifteen or more posts count. I guess it all depends how many n00b voters there are.
anCay ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay? Ifay osay easeplay m.p.ay
emay enthay opycay anday astepay isthay inay ouryay ignaturesay.
  #45    
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:32 AM
hashtag's Avatar
hashtag
the man in black
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
...uh, that's exactly what happens, though. :(
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
retired rom hacker
please PM me any moderation requests (keep in mind the 24 hour rule)
  #46    
Old November 13th, 2010, 02:52 AM
Germaniac's Avatar
Germaniac
Victoria Concordia Crescit
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sab View Post
That would technically be the best, but then you have the fact that the "inexperianced n00b" voters come in and make the final result what they want instead of what it should be. I think that the public need some say, but not so much as to be able to alter the final decision from best to worst. The way they fixed that at WaH was to have only votes frome people with fifteen or more posts count. I guess it all depends how many n00b voters there are.
I think the voter needs to have 30 or more post, and they just will vote 1 hack (not like the 1st Round)
  #47    
Old November 25th, 2010, 04:00 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
I get the feeling that my work will only reach third (again) this year's Hack of the Year. xD
  #48    
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:57 PM
~Wind~'s Avatar
~Wind~
Mostly inactive.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Well I think it will get to at least second this year Jagold
After all, this is your best storyline yet!
This user mostly isn't online
-Tumblr Account-
  #49    
Old December 2nd, 2010, 05:50 AM
Germaniac's Avatar
Germaniac
Victoria Concordia Crescit
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Yeah, I like your hack too, especially the storyline, I'm thinking, if all professional hacker on Pokecommunity would hack a game, how awesome will it be...?
  #50    
Old December 2nd, 2010, 08:34 AM
sab's Avatar
sab
Now too much of a life.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midgar
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
Yeah, I like your hack too, especially the storyline, I'm thinking, if all professional hacker on Pokecommunity would hack a game, how awesome will it be...?
My god, we could completly destroy nintendo's pokemon game selling industry!
@jagold I think that you'll be second this year. It may be first, but I'm pretty sure it won't be third again.
anCay ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay? Ifay osay easeplay m.p.ay
emay enthay opycay anday astepay isthay inay ouryay ignaturesay.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:59 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.