The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 11th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Title: "Tsutarja! Big Problem!?"

Warning: This title is not properly confirmed and may be fake!

Last edited by Mew~; October 11th, 2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old October 11th, 2010, 07:13 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Well, you can't really take much from that. Tsutarja is probably the rebellious one of the group so maybe an episode dealing with that? I have no clue, lol.
Old October 11th, 2010, 08:08 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Where did you get that from? :O None of the major fan sites like Serebii have revealed that.
Wait, BW 7, also has something related to Tsutaja. I don't think there would be another one so soon. But maybe it is similar, the way Ash caught a Gible later while another person caught it earlier. XD
Old October 11th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
Warning: This title is not properly confirmed and may be fake!
The only source for this title is Newtype, and while it's a reliable source, their latest issue never mentioned this title while their upcoming one hasn't been released as yet. So, I don't know about you guys, but I don't see it right to discuss a possible fake episode title - not when we have so many revealed already. For the time, I'm going to keep this closed. If it does eventually get confirmed, then I'll remove my post and re-open it.

Locked [for now]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links