The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1126    
Old August 5th, 2013 (11:32 AM).
Жека
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
Sure! Here's a few existing screenshots in which something was changed with this update:

There's more graphical changes, but I think it's cooler to find those in-game for yourself!
Also, minor bugfix update today. It fixes one string of text and soft-resetting on hardware.
That lab looks really cool!
Reply With Quote
  #1127    
Old August 8th, 2013 (07:47 PM).
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Lol you can patch emerald with this hack in 1 minute with the slowest pc on earth and dont need to be a pc expert to patch
Reply With Quote
  #1128    
Old August 9th, 2013 (07:37 AM).
Helscreamz123
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
question once a new beta is released how the hell will I repatch it? and will is still get my save game file? :/
Reply With Quote
  #1129    
Old August 9th, 2013 (08:29 AM).
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Download the beta from the same link always...
Patch to a clean rom...
Better start a new game when you play an updated version
Reply With Quote
  #1130    
Old August 9th, 2013 (08:45 AM).
diegoisawesome's Avatar
diegoisawesome
Please understand
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Goldenrod City, Johto
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Wow I really like this screenie. Awesome jumping made by our character
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej View Post
DiegoIsAwensome? Can you explain me how are you add extra TOWN MAP to your game?
Mostly, plenty of ASM hacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Жека View Post
That lab looks really cool!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helscreamz123 View Post
question once a new beta is released how the hell will I repatch it? and will is still get my save game file? :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
Download the beta from the same link always...
Patch to a clean rom...
Better start a new game when you play an updated version
You don't have to start a new game EVERY time I release a minor update. It's only the major ones that add new content or fix some start-of-game bug that need to be started from the beginning.
__________________


My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
Reply With Quote
  #1131    
Old August 9th, 2013 (05:48 PM).
Helscreamz123
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
AWW WHY? BUT THE UGH should've waited for the orange islands to come out
Reply With Quote
  #1132    
Old August 10th, 2013 (03:51 AM).
Hound of Justice
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Lol You need the usa rom of emerald dude im sure all the roms of this release on the whole internet are the same

And dont ask for roms here
Reply With Quote
  #1133    
Old August 10th, 2013 (04:07 AM).
rrps700
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Male
you don't actuall need to patch over it on visualboy advance you can just play from the .gba if you have the .ips in the same folder with the same name it makes updating way easier
Reply With Quote
  #1134    
Old August 10th, 2013 (07:46 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
im sure all the roms of this release on the whole internet are the same
For IPSs. Not for UPSs thanks to the checksums...
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #1135    
Old August 11th, 2013 (07:18 AM). Edited August 11th, 2013 by AlphaDrache.
AlphaDrache's Avatar
AlphaDrache
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gender: Male
This is the best second gen. remake I have ever seen!
More original and cleaner in mapping than other and cool asm stuff.
The FR style is also nice. The custom Gfx fits in perfectly.
Hopefully it will be finished sooner or later.

It seemed you are the only person who have managed to hack the glowing colour of rayquazas shilouette and the green colour when the Pokémon logo comes in.

Can you share the Offsets with us please?
That would be really cool for all Emerald hackers.
There are plenty other things you could add to your findings thread.

I read the hack would be very accurate to Crystal but will you add sevii islands and orange islands?
Sorry if someone ask that allready.


Good luck with this.
Reply With Quote
  #1136    
Old August 11th, 2013 (01:20 PM).
mikethepokemaster's Avatar
mikethepokemaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: kanto region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
how do i evolve onix is it by happiness or by training him with metal coat attached please reply and thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #1137    
Old August 11th, 2013 (11:55 PM). Edited August 13th, 2013 by TheEXeS0r.
TheEXeS0r's Avatar
TheEXeS0r
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
how do i evolve onix is it by happiness or by training him with metal coat attached please reply and thank you.
I think it evolves by training with metalcoat.
Reply With Quote
  #1138    
Old August 12th, 2013 (12:37 AM).
mikethepokemaster's Avatar
mikethepokemaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: kanto region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Thank you for information
Reply With Quote
  #1139    
Old August 12th, 2013 (10:49 PM).
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
The best place to save a hack before waiting for a new beta is the Pokecenter.
Reply With Quote
  #1140    
Old August 13th, 2013 (02:19 AM).
TheEXeS0r's Avatar
TheEXeS0r
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
The best place to save a hack before waiting for a new beta is the Pokecenter.
Isn't it better to save in your bed in the starting town??
Reply With Quote
  #1141    
Old August 14th, 2013 (01:20 AM). Edited August 14th, 2013 by AF13unown.
AF13unown's Avatar
AF13unown
My english is bad xD
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: indonesia
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
i started new game with latest patch
but after down stair in my room, i was teleported to lilicove city

i mean violet city not lilicove, hahaha...
and i dont get pokegear from my mom

All stair in goldenrod city dept. Store is error
stair in underground entrance is error
stair in radio tower is error
__________________

FC: 0533-6712-2508 grass safari

pm/vm for add back
Reply With Quote
  #1142    
Old August 14th, 2013 (10:31 PM).
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEXeS0r View Post
Isn't it better to save in your bed in the starting town??
Yeah that place is also great but considering the post the guy below made , I am in fear of saving it there lol
Reply With Quote
  #1143    
Old August 15th, 2013 (07:32 AM).
TotallyShweetAwesome's Avatar
TotallyShweetAwesome
The Awesome
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: exeter
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I really love this hack so far :D
__________________
Check out my Youtube I do ROM hacks: http://www.youtube.com/user/TotallyS...e?feature=mhee
Reply With Quote
  #1144    
Old August 15th, 2013 (10:27 AM).
Unzenith's Avatar
Unzenith
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Can you catch all the Pokémon in this game?
Reply With Quote
  #1145    
Old August 15th, 2013 (10:39 PM).
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unzenith View Post
Can you catch all the Pokémon in this game?
I do believe that all pokes upto 3rd generations (maybe some legendaries are exceptional) are available in this hack
Reply With Quote
  #1146    
Old August 16th, 2013 (06:13 PM).
Projectwolfie's Avatar
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unzenith View Post
Can you catch all the Pokémon in this game?
In the least, all games in GSC up to the end of the beta. Gen 3 pokemon are in the hack but they're much more rare than the default.
Reply With Quote
  #1147    
Old August 17th, 2013 (03:45 PM).
Frosty~'s Avatar
Frosty~
Pancakes are a girl's BFF
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Gender: Female
Nature: Hasty
I don't know if anyone has posted about this bug yet but oh well. After derping around a bit I went back into Burned Tower and the script for Silver and the legendary dogs restarted. I don't have a picture for Silver but for the dogs/Eusine:
__________________
"The world's changing at lightning speed,
but the faster you move the narrower your vision becomes.
That's why you've got to stop and look around you.
Other wise you'll lose yourself."
- Megaman

My deviantArt
Reply With Quote
  #1148    
Old August 17th, 2013 (07:36 PM).
cunkstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Badass hack so far man. I'm curious if you have a rough time frame for the beta 3 release?
Reply With Quote
  #1149    
Old August 17th, 2013 (08:49 PM).
Gigabyyyte's Avatar
Gigabyyyte
Exploring the world of Kalos!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Hi, diegoisawesome! I'm a HUGE fan of your work. Dude, many of us are waiting for Beta 3. Not to piss you off, but when will you start working on it again? Haha. And once you do get back on CrystalDust, I hope you can make some swarms or roaming legendaries like HGSS have. It's even better if you can have some sort of Celebi event, for that matter.
__________________


Hey, I'm on NLSC! Yup, right heeere: http://forums.nba-live.com/memberlis...rofile&u=75053
Reply With Quote
  #1150    
Old August 21st, 2013 (04:35 PM).
diegoisawesome's Avatar
diegoisawesome
Please understand
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Goldenrod City, Johto
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helscreamz123 View Post
AWW WHY? BUT THE UGH should've waited for the orange islands to come out
Think about it this way: if you'd waited for the Orange Islands, you'd be waiting for quite a while. This way, you get to play now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDrache View Post
This is the best second gen. remake I have ever seen!
More original and cleaner in mapping than other and cool asm stuff.
The FR style is also nice. The custom Gfx fits in perfectly.
Hopefully it will be finished sooner or later.

It seemed you are the only person who have managed to hack the glowing colour of rayquazas shilouette and the green colour when the Pokémon logo comes in.

Can you share the Offsets with us please?
That would be really cool for all Emerald hackers.
There are plenty other things you could add to your findings thread.

I read the hack would be very accurate to Crystal but will you add sevii islands and orange islands?
Sorry if someone ask that allready.


Good luck with this.
Thanks for the comments! In regards to the color modifications, I honestly don't feel too proud of the hacky method I used for Rayquaza's glow and am not planning to release it to the general public, and as for the color for when the Pokémon logo comes in, I don't remember that offset. And I'm only adding the Sevii Islands, not Orange Islands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
The best place to save a hack before waiting for a new beta is the Pokecenter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEXeS0r View Post
Isn't it better to save in your bed in the starting town??
Both places aren't likely to be changed in upcoming updates, so it's up to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AF13unown View Post
i started new game with latest patch
but after down stair in my room, i was teleported to lilicove city

i mean violet city not lilicove, hahaha...
and i dont get pokegear from my mom

All stair in goldenrod city dept. Store is error
stair in underground entrance is error
stair in radio tower is error
I have no clue what's up with your ROM, but everything works fine over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyShweetAwesome View Post
I really love this hack so far :D
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unzenith View Post
Can you catch all the Pokémon in this game?
Not all of them yet, but by the time it's done, you should be able to catch all Pokémon available in Emerald.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I do believe that all pokes upto 3rd generations (maybe some legendaries are exceptional) are available in this hack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
In the least, all games in GSC up to the end of the beta. Gen 3 pokemon are in the hack but they're much more rare than the default.
You guys are both wrong. There are no Gen III Pokémon available except by evolutions if applicable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayCay98 View Post
I don't know if anyone has posted about this bug yet but oh well. After derping around a bit I went back into Burned Tower and the script for Silver and the legendary dogs restarted. I don't have a picture for Silver but for the dogs/Eusine:
I'll look into what causes this. I haven't had much time to hack recently since I've been up to my ears in real life stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cunkstar View Post
Badass hack so far man. I'm curious if you have a rough time frame for the beta 3 release?
Please don't ask for release dates. The one time I gave a date out, it was delayed by a week or two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigabyyyte View Post
Hi, diegoisawesome! I'm a HUGE fan of your work. Dude, many of us are waiting for Beta 3. Not to piss you off, but when will you start working on it again? Haha. And once you do get back on CrystalDust, I hope you can make some swarms or roaming legendaries like HGSS have. It's even better if you can have some sort of Celebi event, for that matter.
I've promised myself that I would work on Shining Opal until the next beta was released and not progress any on CrystalDust's story, and I'm going to keep that promise. Though I release periodic updates with new features and whatnot, I try to work on Shining Opal as much as I can.
And as for new legendary events, of course I'll have them in for Beta 3.

Now for an announcement. Coming soon to CrystalDust, an amazing creation by shiny quagsire:

Available right after I sort out my IRL stuff.
__________________


My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.