The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2010 (04:27 AM).
pokefan999
awesome trainer jake

Nature: Careful
Whos better? Gyrados or Lapras? Im going to put one on my team so i want you guys to help.

pidgeot
charizard
lapras
dragonite
2spaces left wonder what i can use? Hmmmmmmm..............

mah trainer card
Old October 24th, 2010 (04:43 AM).
dragoniteuser
The dragon master

Nature: Jolly
Well both are extremly good Pokemon, each a water type so I understand this dillema.
Well IMO lapras would be a smarter choice, but I'd choose Gyarados anyway cause I love it!
It really depends on what your team needs... If you need a good sp.attack with a diverse movepool who can take a hit, I'd go with Lapras!
If you need a hard hitter, but very fragile to electric attacks, then Gyarados is your choice...
Since this is an in-game question, I reccomend Lapras since it's easier to lvl.up!

Lance
the Dragon master

-Gifted with powers of the Viridian forest
-Telepathically communicates with Pokémon
-Heals their wounds
-Controls Dragon Pokémon
Old October 24th, 2010 (06:15 AM).
pleryt16
ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON

I'd go with Lapras if you have too many physical attackers, but Gyrados if you have to many special attackers. I personally love Lapras, but its up to you.
Old October 24th, 2010 (08:09 AM).
Sydian
revolution

Nature: Timid
Gyarados was not very good in generation III, so I recommend Lapras. This isn't fit enough for the in-game team help forum, so I'm not moving it.

Locked.

Play the game to change the game
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links