The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 10th, 2012, 03:31 AM
ObviouslyLag
Beginning Trainer

Hey. Firstly, I have been playing snakewood for a few days now, and I'm really addicted. Its really good.

However, I have encountered a problem. I have just made it to Pacifidlog Town and have been told to challenge the gym, but, I cant find it. Either I'm having a derp moment, or my game is glitched.

I have looked all around the Town, but there is no gym. I surfed to the cave above the Town, but its being blocked by someone. I also found an old guy that looked like he could have something to do with the gym when surfing through the currents to the left, but when I talk to him he glitches out saving only "E"s.

Please can someone help me. I'm really enjoying this game and I want to get on and finish it.

Thanks for your time - ObviouslyLag

Note; I would post some pictures for you, but I have made less than 15 posts so I am unable to.
Old June 10th, 2012, 03:58 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObviouslyLag View Post
Hey. Firstly, I have been playing snakewood for a few days now, and I'm really addicted. Its really good.

However, I have encountered a problem. I have just made it to Pacifidlog Town and have been told to challenge the gym, but, I cant find it. Either I'm having a derp moment, or my game is glitched.

I have looked all around the Town, but there is no gym. I surfed to the cave above the Town, but its being blocked by someone. I also found an old guy that looked like he could have something to do with the gym when surfing through the currents to the left, but when I talk to him he glitches out saving only "E"s.

Please can someone help me. I'm really enjoying this game and I want to get on and finish it.

Thanks for your time - ObviouslyLag

Note; I would post some pictures for you, but I have made less than 15 posts so I am unable to.
The "cave" you just mentioned is the gym,and there ought to be nobody blocking your way(There's nobody near the cave),the gym leader,ESAU,hide in the mirror in the ending of the gym,you can only make him appear by offering him a RED STEW,I don't know why those things happened to you,maybe you should try the newest version(the current version in the thread),you might be playing an older version,so the bugs may exists...

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; June 10th, 2012 at 05:52 AM.
Old June 10th, 2012, 04:07 AM
ObviouslyLag
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
The "cave" you just mentioned is the gym,and there ought to be nobody blocking your way(There's nobody near the cave),the gym leader,ESAU,hide in the mirror in the ending of the gym,you can only make him appear by offering him a RED STEW,I don't know why those things happened to you,maybe you should try the newest version(the current version in the thread),you might be playing an older version,so the bugs may exists[.]
Yeah, I think I am playing an older version. Thanks for that man. Also, do you know if my save will still work on the newer version? My guess is that it wont.

Edit: My save did work. Awesome!

Last edited by ObviouslyLag; June 10th, 2012 at 04:49 AM.
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:19 AM
CosmicUFO
Beginning Trainer

Hi, I got Pokemon Snakewood a while ago. What do I do? I got a critical hit on Roclobster and killed him. D: But I want to be able to get to Gym Island.
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:38 AM
ShadowDragon3812
Beginning Trainer

How do Seviper and Kenchira evolve?

Last edited by ShadowDragon3812; June 10th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Rewlim
Beginning Trainer

How do I evolve Lunatone?
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:24 PM
iamawsome
Beginning Trainer

Help!!! I just beat the man in the gym in Mauville and he dropped a tm but not a badge and I don't have rock smash either! What do I do now?
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:55 PM
monos89
Unskilled Veteran Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawsome View Post
Help!!! I just beat the man in the gym in Mauville and he dropped a tm but not a badge and I don't have rock smash either! What do I do now?
Go to the gym, you get one of them in there. Can't remember which, memory sucks a bit. After that you go to the Isle of something, below Mauville

Question, the update that was released recently, how complete is the game? Was that just a bug fix, or is the game still somewhat under construction?
Every one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion.

Last edited by monos89; June 11th, 2012 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:00 AM
bigchill45
Beginning Trainer

hi my first post and i was wondering how to get the new version
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Lord Zero
Beginning Trainer

Okay this is driving me crazy, I beat the pokemon league and went to gym island but for some reason there are zombies blocking the way to the sewers so I can't continue in the story and I don't know what to do... help please?
Old June 11th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Riuzaki1
Beginning Trainer

I know that this has been asked alot, but how do I use the bugfix? I downloaded it and it was in a rar file, with the .ips...Then what do I do? Is that the new file I should play from or do I have to combine my two files? Also, (and im sure this is stupid to ask) if I do switch, will it erase my saves?...Just making sure... Thanks ^ ^
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:46 PM
CosmicUFO
Beginning Trainer

How do you get the National Dex?
Is it possible to get to Gym Island using Walktrhough walls Code?
How do you get through the holes in Sundance Rock?

Please someone help me D:
Old June 11th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Southueki
Writer

Guys, I have a few questions/requests so far. If you can't fulfill them all, atleast help please

1. Hyperegg's atacks don't have many pp (water spout, egg bomb, eruption). Is there any other moveset for him? That works well

2. If not, which evolution would be the best for him? Is unown that good? What moveset would suit unown?

3. What level does linoone evolve into dragoone? And quilfish to quilshark?
What would be the best movesets for each of them?

4. Does anyone have pictures of most of the fakemon in the game? I'd like to see them and make a team, cause I've just save Meteor's daughter and my only decent pokémon are Hyperegg and Claydol, and they seem really weak and insufficient

I think that's it, thanks!
Old June 11th, 2012, 04:40 PM
dangerranger
Beginning Trainer

Stuck on the faceleech mystery. Maybe I'm looking at your previous hints the wrong way? Something about the 'r' in THAT POKEMON? Two more? I'll try some attacks, but let me know if I'm shooting in the dark.

edit: oh! I see. The two are related! Gottcha!

Last edited by dangerranger; June 11th, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old June 11th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Vodkabot
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riuzaki1 View Post
I know that this has been asked alot, but how do I use the bugfix? I downloaded it and it was in a rar file, with the .ips...Then what do I do? Is that the new file I should play from or do I have to combine my two files? Also, (and im sure this is stupid to ask) if I do switch, will it erase my saves?...Just making sure... Thanks ^ ^
I just renamed the new ips to what the rom/old ips was and overwrote the old one. It didn't affect my save at all
Old June 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM
TheSwirleyShow2
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone put up the download link for the latest version of pokemon snakewood or tell me what page it is on
Old June 11th, 2012, 07:00 PM
monos89
Unskilled Veteran Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwirleyShow2 View Post
Can anyone put up the download link for the latest version of pokemon snakewood or tell me what page it is on
The download is on page one, above the "My trip to the end of time" picture in Cutlerine's first post. They don't put up a new link, they just edit the first post
Every one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion.
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:34 PM
cleave1ce
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicUFO View Post
How do you get the National Dex?
Is it possible to get to Gym Island using Walktrhough walls Code?
How do you get through the holes in Sundance Rock?

Please someone help me D:
Hi :D
I can answer one out of your three
To get past sundance rock's hole.. use the bike! (Yellow Vesper)..The trick is to let it gain speed (like how you climb up the mudslide) i.e move back and go..
And do not stop before you exit the cracks.. you have to do in one time go.. even if you have to turn, do it in one go, once you stop you fall..
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Ok_Im_In
Beginning Trainer

Im this close to beat the game. Just this close, where exactly is london and may.
Old June 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Does anyone know what to do after capturing Senex?
Old June 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM
CosmicUFO
Beginning Trainer

Please Help, I left Sootopolis to stack up on Max Potions, and I can't figure out how to get back now. D:
Old June 12th, 2012, 02:59 PM
WhiteStar2212
Beginning Trainer

Hi Culterine,
I don't know how to download Pokemon Snakewood the game. :( I tried downloading the attachement. It won't work. I tried all the files but it still doesn't work. Can you help me?
Sincerely,
WhiteStar2212

Hi Culterine,
I don't know how to download Pokemon Snakewood the game. :( I tried downloading the attachment. It won't work. I tried all the files but it still doesn't work. Can you help me?
Sincerely,
WhiteStar2212

Last edited by WhiteStar2212; June 12th, 2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 12th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Riuzaki1
Beginning Trainer

So, if I remember right, I believe people have said that if you somehow leave senex's place, that you cant really go back...Ive been to the quiz machines and somehow got out and now went back, but by the time I got to the section where you find the people frozen and you have to jump down, that jump leads me into a black screen...I can still access the menu and all, but I just cant see my character or move anywhere (you can hear the sound of hitting a wall) Is this a bug? or is there a way around this?
Old June 13th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicUFO View Post
Please Help, I left Sootopolis to stack up on Max Potions, and I can't figure out how to get back now. D:
You can go back if you return to the rock which led you to Sootopolis, in the cave that replaces Spear Pillar, and then go to the Pokémon Center there. The problem is that, if you had advanced a lot in Senex's place, you may be stuck.
Old June 13th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Spritingyoshi22
That guy over there

Nature: Brave
I need help whenever I enter the room in Necropolis where Senex is a screen that says "Non-Stop Super Cool the inestimable" pops up 3 times and then the game freezes! So basically my question is how do i get passed this annoying screen?

Last edited by Spritingyoshi22; June 13th, 2012 at 09:26 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links