The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 13th, 2012, 09:35 AM
jzob
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Hey, real quick question. I accidentally whited out on my 2nd time on the sub and ended up outside the submarine. Is there anyway to get back on?
Old June 13th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Ok_Im_In
Beginning Trainer

WHERE IS LONDON AND MAY? I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE ON GYM ISLAND OR OTHER PLACES !!!!!!
Old June 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Southueki
Writer

So, I have a few questions so far:

1. How do you even get to mirage island to catch kingmadio?

2. Why are all the madios so hard to catch? D: --damn teleport

3. What would be an appropriate nature for luxray? Is he a physical or special atacker in this hack? Are his stats modified?

4. Is Qwilshark awesome? I'm thinking of either getting one or evolving Hyperegg into suicune..

5. Should I teach Fly to Kenchukuo? Mine is lvl 55, will he learn more good new moves?

I think that's all so far :D

EDIT:
6. Why is Turmur that great? He seems to have crappy moves so far, atleast when you catch it

7. Is he always a female? (I'm guessing that happens because of faceleech)

EDIT2:
8. How many steps does faceleech take to hatch? >.> I've been walking around for like 10000 steps and the description hasn't even changed

Last edited by Southueki; June 14th, 2012 at 02:18 AM.
Old June 14th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Spritingyoshi22
That guy over there

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ok_Im_In View Post
WHERE IS LONDON AND MAY? I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE ON GYM ISLAND OR OTHER PLACES !!!!!!
Spoiler:
Landon and May are frozen in Carbonate (Like Han Solo In Star Wars). You free them on one of the floors (Can't remember which one) in Necropolis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
So, I have a few questions so far:

1. How do you even get to mirage island to catch kingmadio?

2. Why are all the madios so hard to catch? D: --damn teleport

3. What would be an appropriate nature for luxray? Is he a physical or special atacker in this hack? Are his stats modified?

4. Is Qwilshark awesome? I'm thinking of either getting one or evolving Hyperegg into suicune..

5. Should I teach Fly to Kenchukuo? Mine is lvl 55, will he learn more good new moves?

I think that's all so far :D

EDIT:
6. Why is Turmur that great? He seems to have crappy moves so far, atleast when you catch it

7. Is he always a female? (I'm guessing that happens because of faceleech)

EDIT2:
8. How many steps does faceleech take to hatch? >.> I've been walking around for like 10000 steps and the description hasn't even changed
Answered using YAPE
Spoiler:
1. Remember that old guy in Pacifidlog from RSE well he is in this hack ( I think) in the same location and will tell you if Mirage Island is there or not you need a pokemon with a certain Id no. for it to appear.

2. Same reason as Abra probably.

3. Luxray is Physical based so Lonely, Brave, Adamant and Naughty. However all electric and dark moves in Gen 3 are special based.

4. He seems decent, a bit like Tentacruel.

5. I would have to say the choice is up to you as the remaining moves he learns via level are: Lv 62 Comet Punch and Lv 70 Swords Dance

6. Because of Faceleech and he learns decent level up moves, I guess

7. Yeah probably because of Faceleech

8. It take 30720 steps to hatch a Faceleech egg (15360 with flame body ability)

Last edited by Spritingyoshi22; June 14th, 2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritingyoshi22 View Post
1. Remember that old guy in Pacifidlog from RSE well he is in this hack ( I think) in the same location and will tell you if Mirage Island is there or not you need a pokemon with a certain Id no. for it to appear.

2. Same reason as Abra probably.

3. Luxray is Physical based so Lonely, Brave, Adamant and Naughty. However all electric and dark moves in Gen 3 are special based.

4. He seems decent, a bit like Tentacruel.

5. I would have to say the choice is up to you as the remaining moves he learns via level are: Lv 62 Comet Punch and Lv 70 Swords Dance

6. Because of Faceleech and he learns decent level up moves, I guess

7. Yeah probably because of Faceleech

8. It take 30720 steps to hatch a Faceleech egg (15360 with flame body ability)
3. Then do you think luxray is worth it?

5. Should I replaice belly drum for swords dance at lvl 70? Which one would be better for him? I kind of don't know which of them to choose

6. Can you provide me his level up moves?

7. Is faceleech any good? I've always defeated him so easily

8. That's alot o.o Which pokémon on Snakewood have flame body?

Thanks alot, really Sorry for being so troublesome ahah
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:28 PM
CosmicUFO
Beginning Trainer

Can someone help me? How do you walkthrough walls to get to gym Island? Also I have the Grass and Fire Furi, where's the third though?
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Spritingyoshi22
That guy over there

Nature: Brave
Quote:
3. Then do you think luxray is worth it?

5. Should I replaice belly drum for swords dance at lvl 70? Which one would be better for him? I kind of don't know which of them to choose

6. Can you provide me his level up moves?

7. Is faceleech any good? I've always defeated him so easily

8. That's alot o.o Which pokémon on Snakewood have flame body?

Thanks alot, really Sorry for being so troublesome ahah
Spoiler:
3. Well Luxray's Base Sp.Atk is 95 and his Base Attack is 120 so I guess it would be okay as the difference is 25 and really it's not going to be used competitive battles. So yes it should be alright unless 25 is too bigger stat difference.

5. I would replace belly drum with swords dance unless it''s got super mega high defense because even though it maximizes your attack in 1 turn, the sacrifice of 1/2 your HP can cost you the battle.

6. Lv 1 Surf. Lv 10 Scry Face. Lv 15 Leech Life. Lv 20 Ice Breath. Lv 25 Perish Song. Lv 30 Mean Look. Lv 37 Uproar. Lv 44 Nightmare. Lv 50 Hypnosis. Lv 55 Recover. Lv 60 Focus Energy. Lv 70 Shadow Swipe. Lv 80 Dream Eater. Lv 90 Transform. Lv 98 Explosion. Lv 100 Splash. Meh it's not the best learn set but not the worst either.

7. He is made of paper in terms of defense but is really fast, has speed-boost and really high physical attack. Learn set: Lv 1 Poison Fang, Lv 11 Confuse Ray, Lv 21 Bite, Lv 30 Take Down and Lv 45 Double Edge. Faceleech also is a good HM slave as it can learn every HM but no TMs . Base Stats: HP: 1 Atk: 175 Def: 1 Sp.Atk: 1 Sp.Def: 1 Speed: 255.

8. Slugma and Magcargo both have it and they can both be caught in the Lava floor in the Abandoned Mine. Magma Armor also halves the amount of steps and that is Slugma and Magcargo's second ability.
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Wackstickles
Beginning Trainer

Can someone tell me what turmurs typing is?? Thanks
Old June 14th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wackstickles View Post
Can someone tell me what turmurs typing is?? Thanks
His type is Desease
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritingyoshi22 View Post
Spoiler:
3. Well Luxray's Base Sp.Atk is 95 and his Base Attack is 120 so I guess it would be okay as the difference is 25 and really it's not going to be used competitive battles. So yes it should be alright unless 25 is too bigger stat difference.

5. I would replace belly drum with swords dance unless it''s got super mega high defense because even though it maximizes your attack in 1 turn, the sacrifice of 1/2 your HP can cost you the battle.

6. Lv 1 Surf. Lv 10 Scry Face. Lv 15 Leech Life. Lv 20 Ice Breath. Lv 25 Perish Song. Lv 30 Mean Look. Lv 37 Uproar. Lv 44 Nightmare. Lv 50 Hypnosis. Lv 55 Recover. Lv 60 Focus Energy. Lv 70 Shadow Swipe. Lv 80 Dream Eater. Lv 90 Transform. Lv 98 Explosion. Lv 100 Splash. Meh it's not the best learn set but not the worst either.

7. He is made of paper in terms of defense but is really fast, has speed-boost and really high physical attack. Learn set: Lv 1 Poison Fang, Lv 11 Confuse Ray, Lv 21 Bite, Lv 30 Take Down and Lv 45 Double Edge. Faceleech also is a good HM slave as it can learn every HM but no TMs . Base Stats: HP: 1 Atk: 175 Def: 1 Sp.Atk: 1 Sp.Def: 1 Speed: 255.

8. Slugma and Magcargo both have it and they can both be caught in the Lava floor in the Abandoned Mine. Magma Armor also halves the amount of steps and that is Slugma and Magcargo's second ability.
Thanks alot!! You've been really, really helpful :D

Edit: While we're at it, sorry for abusing your helpfulness and good will, but you seem to know alot about everything so :p

1. Can you provide me a list of the madio's typing and stats, as well as movesets?

2. Can you also provide me the same for galacticmon, skylax and vigorlan? Also, how do you get vigorlan? Is there a special way or pure luck?

That's it right now I don't think I'll have any other requests soon ahah

Really, thank you so much

Last edited by Southueki; June 14th, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old June 14th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Ok_Im_In
Beginning Trainer

[QUOTE=Spritingyoshi22;7214103]
Spoiler:
Landon and May are frozen in Carbonate (Like Han Solo In Star Wars). You free them on one of the floors (Can't remember which one) in Necropolis.

Thats not what I meant. I mean after i capture Senex at Gym Island. I already free them from the carbonate at necropolis. And now i need to find them again so i can find out what happen in my past.
Old June 14th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Celes
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
I must say I'm loving this hack of Ruby so far. All the zombies and stuff are great and the story so far has been really entertaining. I haven't found it quiet that hard really outside accidentally running into shanderu and the electric E4 member who have been my toughest challenges so far. However, after beating the e4 i'm at a cross roads as i have no idea of what to do. I'm at pacifidlog town and trying to find the old guy whose a gym leader, but I can't find him anywhere. Also if it's at the cave behind the pokemon center, there is a girl blocking the way, so I take it either I must do something to remove her, or that part is still undone? Also, I found a glitch where there is a old guy on the route west of pacifidlog town shortly after passing the point where you'd dive normally for the way to unlock the 3 golems. You have to navigate the maze of rocks, when he sees me, either A) He glitches the game when you are going hyperspeed. B) When he talks to you, it's an endless cycle of text, and I have to restart. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but that's what happened to me.

Edit: I also found the tickets, and talked to the lady, but still no way to get to gym island.

Last edited by Celes; June 14th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old June 14th, 2012, 11:42 PM
TrumpTrumpTrump
Beginning Trainer

Very, very good hack so far. I'm really enjoying it.

Considering Cutlerine is working on a new hack currently, is this ever seeing completion? Does anyone know?
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:30 AM
monos89
Unskilled Veteran Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Can anyone tell me when Mysteryegg evolves into Hyperegg?
Every one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion.
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Wackstickles
Beginning Trainer

Thanks Southeki. I'm stuck at Senex after you infiltrate Sootoplois and Turmur is proving to be a pain in the backside
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monos89 View Post
Can anyone tell me when Mysteryegg evolves into Hyperegg?
It evolves at level 43
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:31 AM
monos89

Quote:
It evolves at level 43
Thanks much I was really hoping the answer was 20 something, looks like I'm gonna be grinding a lot more than I thought
Every one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion.
Old June 15th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Thanks much I was really hoping the answer was 20 something, looks like I'm gonna be grinding a lot more than I thought
At 30 smth MysteryEgg becomes SecretEgg. Only then at 43 Hyperegg
Old June 15th, 2012, 09:32 AM
monos89

Quote:
At 30 smth MysteryEgg becomes SecretEgg. Only then at 43 Hyperegg
Does it have to be Hyperegg before I can use the fire stone on it?
Old June 15th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Does it have to be Hyperegg before I can use the fire stone on it?
Yup, it does.

If you want my advice tho, I wouldn't evolve it into entei. He has a great atack stat, yet most of his moves are special, making him not as great as the other 2 dogs or even celebi.
I tried evolving it into all of them and unknown wasn't worth it either for me too.

Celebi or suicune seems like the best to me, or not evolve it at all

But if you're decided, and really want an entei, go for it
Old June 15th, 2012, 10:55 AM
monos89

Quote:
Yup, it does.

If you want my advice tho, I wouldn't evolve it into entei. He has a great atack stat, yet most of his moves are special, making him not as great as the other 2 dogs or even celebi.
I tried evolving it into all of them and unknown wasn't worth it either for me too.

Celebi or suicune seems like the best to me, or not evolve it at all

But if you're decided, and really want an entei, go for it
I'm not super set on Entei, I was just thinking about it because I didn't have a fire type yet. My first choice of dog was Suicune, though I've never had a Celebi before so that could be cool. How do you evolve it to Celebi?
Old June 15th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Wackstickles
Beginning Trainer

I finally beat Senex but when I try to go to talk to asimov it does nothing???
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
I'm not super set on Entei, I was just thinking about it because I didn't have a fire type yet. My first choice of dog was Suicune, though I've never had a Celebi before so that could be cool. How do you evolve it to Celebi?
You use a leaf stone

I'm like, almost done with the game and thinking of evolving mine into a suicune.
Qwilshark isn't really appealing to me, so.. And suicune with water spout seems pretty nice. I was thinking:

Suicune~Modest@Leftovers

. Surf
. IceBeam
. WaterSpout
. SoftBoiled

Seems decent
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM
terderrer
Beginning Trainer

Hi I have been playing pokemon snakewood recently earlier this year and I am confused about certain things.

What do I do when I get to pacificlog town?

and is there a new update to the game? I still have the one from april 2011

thanks
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:55 PM
monos89

Quote:
You use a leaf stone

I'm like, almost done with the game and thinking of evolving mine into a suicune.
Qwilshark isn't really appealing to me, so.. And suicune with water spout seems pretty nice. I was thinking:

Suicune~Modest@Leftovers

. Surf
. IceBeam
. WaterSpout
. SoftBoiled

Seems decent
Thanks a bunch, all the tips help. By the time I've got a Hyperegg I figure I'll have made a choice
Old June 15th, 2012, 05:14 PM
terderrer
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracoflare View Post
I have been eager to play this Fan Hack Game. I always liked your fanfictions, so I am expecting your game to be equally good, plot wise.

I have downloaded the game twelve hours ago, which I assume is after your latest update. I downloaded the ips file, patched it to my RUBY rom, which is a good healthy working ROM. But after patching all I see is a white screen.

So..............ahem, can you identify the reason behind this issue?

BTW I use VBA 1.8.0 BETA 3
where did you download the update? I need to update mine as well
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here