Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old July 2nd, 2012 (08:35 PM).

Hi, could anyone tell me how I can find a faceleech?
Also, I know where the trading guy is, but how to evlove a munchlax into a snorlax when I have one?
People said a sunstone is required for snorlax to evolve into skylax, but I used the sunstone on my lunatone to evolve into galactimon... Is there any other sunstone? or is there another way to evolve snorlax?
Old July 3rd, 2012 (04:54 PM).

You get Faceleech by breeding Turmur with a Ditto. I would assume Munchlax evolves the same way he did in the normal game - happiness. As for how to get a Sunstone, I have no idea. It sounds like you should be able to mine for stones in the Abandoned Mine, but at least for me it's not working.
Old July 3rd, 2012 (05:32 PM).

This is probably the best hack I've played! I'm stuck though, I have no idea where the Pacifidilog gym is after being warped there from necropolis
Old July 3rd, 2012 (06:35 PM).

Surf directly north from the pokecenter. It's the cave.
Old July 3rd, 2012 (09:54 PM).

Hey, I noticed that the "girl-player" isn't edited in the game. I tried to edit her myself. This is my first time doing stuff like this and it isn't perfect. Anyways let me know what you think, I can upload the files if I'm finished:
eusb(dot)de/images/3801(dot)jpg
Old July 4th, 2012 (05:47 AM).

Quote originally posted by Fengar:
Surf directly north from the pokecenter. It's the cave.
Thanks, really helped...I feel like an idiot now though XD
Old July 4th, 2012 (07:10 AM).

Can anybody tell me where to catch a turmur and where to use the Spatial Pass??
Old July 4th, 2012 (08:44 AM).

Quote originally posted by glitchguy:
No idea about the spatial pass, but Turmur is the finale of the Mush Mask Item chain.

Also, people, I would like some aid dearly; I have finished necropolis, and was invited to a party at Gym Island. Before I finished Necropolis, I had already unlocked Asimov's gym, which was a bunch of random tiles, and still is now. Lord Unbone or whatever won't fight me, even though I fought him by pacificlog already (this was also before necro). To add to the fun, I got a chocwork orange which is... a game crashing pokemon. Seriously, anytime I do anything that would show a picture of it, the game either restarts or does crazy colors and freezes. Any help would be loved.

Also, help on the Ivy ruins would be appreciated (unless I just wait until I get strength) and a description of the necro ball's function would be nice as well.
Old July 4th, 2012 (01:38 PM).
Unskilled Veteran Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
To the person who asked, you get cut in the endless plains after defeating Pestilence. It's in the cave to the left (the endless plains, not the HM. Though I suppose the HM too since it's in the plains)
Every one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion.
Old July 5th, 2012 (01:42 PM). Edited July 5th, 2012 by Goobertini.

What do you do after getting transported to Sootopolis? I'm just stuck on an island in the middle will a Pokecentre and can't do anything
Also, out of curiosity, what type's Diamandix?
Old July 5th, 2012 (08:04 PM).

You have to go inside the pokecentre and go to the the other room and talk to a guy who will take you to necropolis.
Old July 6th, 2012 (10:57 AM).

Nature: Lonely
Hi I do not know if this has been brought up before but in the first battle with Wattson when he's super charged, I send out my secret egg and the emulator crashes. Could someone tell me exactly why this occurs and how to fix it? Thanks
Old July 6th, 2012 (06:09 PM).
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
Any ideas on why it will not work? Anyone?
Old July 6th, 2012 (06:18 PM).

You have to go inside the pokecentre and go to the the other room and talk to a guy who will take you to necropolis.
I went into the pokecentre, but the only other room was upstairs, and there was no guy to talk to even there
Old July 6th, 2012 (06:27 PM).

There should be a room on the left side with the same look as the one leading to the hotsprings in Lavaridge Town.

As for you Goobertini, sorry but I have no idea for either of those questions.
For Watson, you may have an old/corrupted version, but I think you can leave New Mauville so you can just deposit Secret Egg. Or, if you can't, you might be able to decharge his Pokemon without losing to him first, just step on the button near the chef.
As for Diamondix, I have no idea what his type is, but I believe he was weak to Fighting so use that if you're having trouble with him.
Old July 6th, 2012 (08:26 PM).

Just wanted to say that the breaks of the 4th wall were only slightly funny to begin with and beyond belief stupid and irritating at the end.
The ending was a cop-out of epic proportions that really ruined the entire thing for me.
I realize that technically all pokemon games are a waste of time, but when a hack ends with "the whole story is ******** and you wasted your time playing this," it's a pretty stupid ending.
Old July 6th, 2012 (09:35 PM).

To Cutlerine - I just wanted to say that this hack is phenomenal. I'm really looking forward to your future work.

To anyone - I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I ran a search of this thread and couldn't find the answer, so I figured I'd just ask. Is there a move deleter in this hack? If so, where is he located?

Thanks ahead of time.
Old July 6th, 2012 (09:57 PM).
legendary pokemon

this sounds awesome i hope i can dowload without my laptop causing problems
Old July 7th, 2012 (01:36 AM).

Nature: Gentle
Man is cutlerine still working on this ??? It was a long time since the last update and the game is stil 98,2% done and there are still many bugs to be fixed . Will a 100% release come out with the most of the bugs fixed ? Just curiosity because cutlerine is working in keratine , is he going to work with snakewood ?
Old July 7th, 2012 (07:37 AM). Edited July 7th, 2012 by Bobbinator17.

You use the Spatial Pass
Spoiler:
to catch Shaderu in a Museum

Could anyone give me a hint about where to find Furi Z (the fire one)?
Old July 7th, 2012 (11:36 AM). Edited July 7th, 2012 by Fengar.

Quote originally posted by vincentgold:
To Cutlerine - I just wanted to say that this hack is phenomenal. I'm really looking forward to your future work.

To anyone - I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I ran a search of this thread and couldn't find the answer, so I figured I'd just ask. Is there a move deleter in this hack? If so, where is he located?

Thanks ahead of time.
He's in Lilycove, on the upper part of the city.

Edit: I've now finished the Necropolis and Tea Barquin still isn't at the tower. Is he not at the Fort Draco tower or is there something else I have to do? I've caught all the evil pokemon: Luca Zamon, Senex, etc except for Faceleech.
Old July 8th, 2012 (12:22 AM). Edited July 8th, 2012 by HyperKiller.
What if..?

Nature: Relaxed
How do i get Weedle? It says its in the Sewers but i cant find any!

Quote originally posted by Bobbinator17:
You use the Spatial Pass
Spoiler:
to catch Shaderu in a Museum

Could anyone give me a hint about where to find Furi Z (the fire one)?
WHERE exactly in the Museum. And you DO mean the Lilycove Museum, right?
Do i have to interact with something?

And to get Furi Z, go to the East Madio Cave Entrance,go on, soon, you see a ladder.
It should let you pass when you have Strength, it leads you to Littleroot, and theres a small pool there, go near it and you get to the S.S Cangrejo, go to where there was a boulder and push it, go pass it and you should see Furi Z!

Dont worry about escaping, after catching/beating it it will teleport you out again.

Old July 8th, 2012 (08:08 AM).

Its in the Slateport museum in the upper floor to the left side.You have to interact with one of the displays.
Old July 9th, 2012 (04:38 PM).

I love this hack so far. But I'm working out the path to get thru the boardroom. I know a bit about game design, and when i was trying to beat All of the "7" secret whatever guys, I enjoyed the enter any opening to go to the same frame, and exit to go back outside. Very clever, also nice use of teleporters in the board room, brings me back to the 4th badge in gold and silver.
Old July 9th, 2012 (07:32 PM).
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
Well, It still won't patch properly to my Ruby ROM. Any ideas people? Or are you gonna leave a Hacker/Fan in the dark?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links