The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 11th, 2012, 09:28 PM
miked_64
Beginning Trainer

I was fighting The Senex on top of the department store and I lost. When I came back I was at the lilycove poke center and everyone had disappeared. No one any where except for randolph, the nurse and the move deleter. I tried to fly back to the dragon fort but wasn't able to. Is this supposed to happen? Or is this a glitch and how do I fix it?
Old August 12th, 2012, 10:37 AM
bubbie
Beginning Trainer

I just beat Wattson and the guy in the gym, but when I go to the island, the guy won't let me in.
Old August 12th, 2012, 04:22 PM
elbarr
Beginning Trainer

Ahm sir im new here and i finish the elite four when the credits done it appear in the menu of my vbag and i play again no save files to load
help plss

Help me i beat all elite four and when the credits done says the end and it appear in the menu of my vbag and i play again no save files to load
why?
help me plss

Last edited by elbarr; August 12th, 2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 13th, 2012, 02:24 AM
RESHIRAM123
Beginning Trainer

Very interesting and hard hack. one of my favs
Old August 14th, 2012, 11:43 AM
BIGJRA

Okay I need help I was in the necropolis and I rescued the landon, may, and trick master and on that second floor I lost and went back to Pacifidlog. I went back into Necropolis, and then I couldn't get down to the basement floor because the floor tile disappeared and talking to Rhydon again did nothing. What do I do?
Old August 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Fengar
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by LapisLazuli View Post
Alright, so I've caught Senex, Shaderu, and Luca Zamon, finished the main storyline (as in talked to May and Landon in the Museum), and basically done everything I can think of in the game, but when I go to The Tower at Fort Draco, Tea Barqan still doesn't appear! Pleeeaase help.
Wish I could help. The same thing happened with me and no one could give an answer why. Catching Tea is still the only major thing I have yet to do in Snakewood.
Old August 15th, 2012, 05:09 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
You could go through the completion list and try to finish anything that isn't crossed out. For the box in Lilycove Art Museum do you just need a Pokemon that just knows Explosion? From what I know the box can be exploded and the Spanner wouldn't work on it.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old August 15th, 2012, 06:31 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fengar View Post
Wish I could help. The same thing happened with me and no one could give an answer why. Catching Tea is still the only major thing I have yet to do in Snakewood.
Sorry for that...I forgot to fix this...But I've fixed it just now and sent the fixed version to Cutlerine,so you'll be able to meet it soon...Please just wait...

Hacks I'm working on:

Old August 15th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Dimebag
Master Of Reality

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Sorry for that...I forgot to fix this...But I've fixed it just now and sent the fixed version to Cutlerine,so you'll be able to meet it soon...Please just wait...
so we should expect another update ?
Old August 16th, 2012, 09:34 AM
accentedArticulate
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
Goodness, I'm suck on Tumur and the likes. is there a type list for all the fakemon? if theres not, I dont think I'm the only one who would really appreciate one.
Old August 16th, 2012, 10:31 AM
free7enter
Beginning Trainer

One of best hack i ever played. i hope the tower draco problem will fix soon... But will the cave at safari zone edit further? It said still under construction..

(sorry im bad at english)
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Mouse_Runner
Rising Star

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Yahoo to Mouse_Runner
How do you get the Shinx line please?
Old August 17th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Depremacy
Beginning Trainer

Hey I'm having trouble evolving my Sneasel, I've got it to level 50 and it still hasn't evolved, also how do you add patches to this game and where do you find them?
Old August 18th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Alex Vna

does anyone know how to get to the meathouse? because i already did almost everything in the game but that turmur and maybe some legendaries
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Dimebag
Master Of Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Vna View Post
does anyone know how to get to the meathouse? because i already did almost everything in the game but that turmur and maybe some legendaries
Remember scorched slab in ruby ? get there...the rest will be explained on their own
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

1158 has kindly made another bugfix. You can find it in the first post.

F.A.B.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Dimebag
Master Of Reality

YOURE ALIVE ?! Honestly though i haven't seen cutlerine around for a loooooong time...
Old August 18th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Depremacy
Beginning Trainer

I can't find a patch and my Sneasel is now at level 50 and it hasn't evolved still
Old August 19th, 2012, 10:15 AM
DarkSilver959
Unhatched Egg

I found a bug, in fortree university if you go past the girl on the 2nd floor after defeating her, your game freezes, but the sound still plays and i can't do anything, even when i restart my VBA. Help?

Also, is it possible to use ruby codebreaker/gameshark codes through the VBA emulator in snakewood?
Thanks.

Last edited by DarkSilver959; August 19th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old August 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

No one on this forum takes any responsibility if cheat codes are used on the game and you screw things up to the point of having to start over.

In other words, I don't recommend it. They were for the original game. You could REALLY screw things up.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 19th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Tm Strikes
Beginning Trainer

Can someone please, for the love of all that is holy, stop ignoring everyone whos been asking how to get zangol & answer them? I have been searching how to get Zangol for the past 3 hours now, iv tried every stone, trained my zangoose up to level 55, and still nothing. So please, for the like, twentieth time, HOW DO I EVOLVE MY ZANGOOSE INTO ZANGOL??
Old August 19th, 2012, 07:56 PM
bctincher15
blue eye + brown eye =awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tm Strikes View Post
Can someone please, for the love of all that is holy, stop ignoring everyone whos been asking how to get zangol & answer them? I have been searching how to get Zangol for the past 3 hours now, iv tried every stone, trained my zangoose up to level 55, and still nothing. So please, for the like, twentieth time, HOW DO I EVOLVE MY ZANGOOSE INTO ZANGOL??
It should evolve at level 55, it worked for me, I guess try repatching or something, but I don't know why it's not evolving.
Hope this helped.

My wife and I share my PSN account.
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:35 AM
AeonsShadow
Unhatched Egg

My secretegg evolved into a secretegg? Did I do something wrong by chance?
Old August 20th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影

Nature: Naughty
I think that happened to my cousin too. Probably a bug.
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:15 AM
theblade180
Beginning Trainer

I got lucky with my Steelix :D
I started off using Ultra Balls, but that wasn't too successful. So I went into my inventory to spam more Ultra Balls and noticed I had a single Luxury Ball. Eh, why not, I thought.
Lucky me, I caught it with that Luxury Ball. :D Hopefully that, and the Kilin Horn will help me get Diamondix quickly!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links