The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 10th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiewolf View Post
Um okay. So I've already done that. How do I find out my past then? (Or does my past stay a secret?)
Uh, yeah thats pretty much it.Cutlerine decided not to explain our past in the story.
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:41 PM
skiewolf
Unhatched Egg

Oh okay. Aw... Guess the story is done then...
Old November 10th, 2012, 11:28 PM
swordsx48
Unhatched Egg

am i the only one getting a white screen on this? any help? yes, its on 128K and automatic.
Old November 10th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Correspondence

^ have you tried playing with a No$Gba?
Old November 10th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsx48 View Post
am i the only one getting a white screen on this? any help? yes, its on 128K and automatic.
Then your ROM is probably wrong.
Try another one =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
^ have you tried playing with a No$Gba?
And he should not even try.
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Then your ROM is probably wrong.
Try another one =)

And he should not even try.
Actually the same thing happened to me.The hack simply did not work in VBA so i switched to No$Gba and it worked perfectly.
Old November 11th, 2012, 04:15 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

For those who may concern, I used de MUGS release (the same "base ROM" that I used for Life of Guardians Modhack) and it worked perfectly for me
Old November 11th, 2012, 11:04 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiewolf View Post
Um okay. So I've already done that. How do I find out my past then? (Or does my past stay a secret?)
As far as I know the protagonist past is revealed continuously when he progresses the hack. I mean many characters tell you many things about your past
Old November 15th, 2012, 01:16 PM
dingopongo
Togepi

Quote:
ROFLMAO: form doves from dust and use them as weapons. This 1 plus the wally thing, 2 of the best "gags" of the game. I'll keep playin' dude, but y'ave absolutely ripped it off with this hack.
I guess it's over for me. Only cheat i used was the masterball/afro ball 1, it really piss me off making several save states for each condition when it comes to catch legendaries. Maybe that ghost thing Senex used may be caught, but I don't bother about it.

-Got Tumur.
-Got Luca Zamón.
-Got Senex.
-Caught the 3 furies.
-I have 13 broken hearts, but I suspect there might be a couple more or so. Without regart to the berry colector statement about collecting the 50 of them.
-Im still wandering about how i got the spatial Ticket, was it a freebie from the berry collector? I say freebie because I still have the broken hearts, LOL. Any way, lurking arround i couldn't manage a way to use it anywhere.
-I LMAO when the trickmaster thing. I just love that film, nice point (probably this will be the only poke i'll rise till level 100)

Last edited by dingopongo; November 15th, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:01 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingopongo View Post
I guess it's over for me. Only cheat i used was the masterball/afro ball 1, it really piss me off making several save states for each condition when it comes to catch legendaries. Maybe that ghost thing Senex used may be caught, but I don't bother about it.

-Got Tumur.
-Got Luca Zamón.
-Got Senex.
-Caught the 3 furies.
-I have 13 broken hearts, but I suspect there might be a couple more or so. Without regart to the berry colector statement about collecting the 50 of them.
-Im still wandering about how i got the spatial Ticket, was it a freebie from the berry collector? I say freebie because I still have the broken hearts, LOL. Any way, lurking arround i couldn't manage a way to use it anywhere.
-I LMAO when the trickmaster thing. I just love that film, nice point (probably this will be the only poke i'll rise till level 100)
Yes. You can get the Spatial Ticket from the berry-collecter after you give him 50 Broken Hearts.
Old November 16th, 2012, 09:12 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

Yeah, I know. If you read again my post you will see that I already have the spatial ticket but I couldn't remember how i managed to do such a thing; besides the thing that the berry master doesn't need 50 broken hearts but 13 (perhaps 10?)
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:57 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingopongo View Post
Yeah, I know. If you read again my post you will see that I already have the spatial ticket but I couldn't remember how i managed to do such a thing; besides the thing that the berry master doesn't need 50 broken hearts but 13 (perhaps 10?)
Berry Master needs 13 Broken Hearts!!!
Old November 18th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Mitchtheratch
Unhatched Egg

When I downloaded the link, it only gave me the interview & the achievements but not the game .-. Where can I actually download the game?
Old November 18th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchtheratch View Post
When I downloaded the link, it only gave me the interview & the achievements but not the game .-. Where can I actually download the game?
In the link that you have downloaded there is a file .ips?

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old November 18th, 2012, 08:36 PM
BIGJRA

Where is the 4th badge?? I beat Senex and I'm on Gym Island and Asimov's gym is empty/glitchy.

Ash Grey, Emerald 386, Empire Isle, Firered Omega, Firered Backwards Version, Flora Sky, Fuligin, Furious Flames, Grand Day Out, Hyetology, Light Platinum, Lilac, Liquid Crystal, My Ass, Rising Thunder, Shining Opal, Shiny Gold, Skyline, Snakewood,Victory Fire

If you have a hack you want me to play/LP, VM me!
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJRA View Post
Where is the 4th badge?? I beat Senex and I'm on Gym Island and Asimov's gym is empty/glitchy.
The fourth badge is in the Abandoned Ship.I think its in one of the trashcans or is a hidden item.
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:22 PM
BIGJRA

Where is HM Waterfall? I don't think it matters but it's good to know.

Ash Grey, Emerald 386, Empire Isle, Firered Omega, Firered Backwards Version, Flora Sky, Fuligin, Furious Flames, Grand Day Out, Hyetology, Light Platinum, Lilac, Liquid Crystal, My Ass, Rising Thunder, Shining Opal, Shiny Gold, Skyline, Snakewood,Victory Fire

Old November 19th, 2012, 12:59 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJRA View Post
Where is HM Waterfall? I don't think it matters but it's good to know.
If you are in that part of the game where it's necessary to progress with HM Water Fall then it matters. I think its given to you by some one when you progress in the game. I remember when you beat those members of the Dark Team someone gives it to you for rescuing him
Old November 19th, 2012, 09:08 AM
BIGJRA

Okay, also where is Turmur, Faceleech, Shaderu, and Senex?

Old November 19th, 2012, 02:39 PM
left handed moth
Unhatched Egg

So, I'd heard some buzz about snakewood online, and I've registered just to see what the deal is. I've been somewhat spoiled, but everything I saw made this seem like a really fascinating experiment. I've seen it get some flak for balance issues and grindyness and frustrating puzzles, but for a first hack that's trying so many cool, off-the-wall ideas, that's sort of an obvious hitch. I really think what you're trying to do is incredibly cool, and I look forward to playing the game and offering feedback.
Old November 20th, 2012, 12:33 PM
pyzhou
Unhatched Egg

I'm experiencing what I think is 2 glitches:

1) on the hub of necropolis I cannot go between the rocks, nothing happens at all, I've tried reentering and loading last save.
2) for the Turmur trade chain I cannot get my pet to hatch in fort draco, The dragon gives me the "your pet is enjoying its walk" line every time I go see it.

Any solutions? I would much appreciate any help
Old November 21st, 2012, 11:47 AM
slip666knot
Unhatched Egg

How can i get Slaking? My vigoroth keeps evolving to vigourlan...

Last edited by slip666knot; November 21st, 2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old November 21st, 2012, 10:11 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip666knot View Post
How can i get Slaking? My vigoroth keeps evolving to vigourlan...
I remember an NPC saying they can be found in Petalburg woods (i think) but they are extremely rare.
Old November 24th, 2012, 01:24 PM
jmapple10
Unhatched Egg

ok i have a problem with progressing, i'm at the mirror in pacifidalog and when i go to the chef in lilycove to get the thingy i need to give the mirror so it will battle me he tells me to "bring a tasty snack and i might reward you", without going into the shop menu. what to do??
Old November 24th, 2012, 11:30 PM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmapple10 View Post
ok i have a problem with progressing, i'm at the mirror in pacifidalog and when i go to the chef in lilycove to get the thingy i need to give the mirror so it will battle me he tells me to "bring a tasty snack and i might reward you", without going into the shop menu. what to do??
Give him a Chikuwa and you will be able to go in the Shop Menu.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links