The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 25th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Skawght
Unhatched Egg

EDIT: Whoops, turns out I hadn't beat the Elite Four when I walked into the sewer exit. You should really block off that door, I was really confused for a day or two when Pacifidlog's eastern currents wouldn't go away.

Though this happened at first:
Spoiler:
Also, another glitch that I was able to work around due to save states:
The first time I entered the sewers exit (before the Elite Four) and was confronted by Gleis and the others, I was sent back to the house with my Mom and all that lovely stuff. Upon leaving the house though, I was transported to some tiny area to the right of my hometown (It's the part after the script that scans your bag). Weird stuff

Last edited by Skawght; March 26th, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old March 26th, 2013, 04:26 AM
nomi1993a
Nauman Nasir

Iam loving this game, i already got 4th Badge and my current team is
METAGROSS: LV 46
HYPEREGG: LV 43
DRAGOONE: LV 42
CLAYDOL: LV 40
GIGAWOLF : LV 37
And iam in desert event i need to find moon stone to evolve my hyperegg i heard it ill evolve something very powerful plz help me to find a moon stone
Old March 26th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Skawght
Unhatched Egg

Oh, what the hell...

Sasakura: You cleared all my drinks... please, take this rare cocktailcrafting ingredient: the TURMURSPORE.

Too bad!
The BAG is full...
Old March 26th, 2013, 10:28 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skawght View Post
Oh, what the hell...

Sasakura: You cleared all my drinks... please, take this rare cocktailcrafting ingredient: the TURMURSPORE.

Too bad!
The BAG is full...
Then empty it for at least one space and pick it up. What else to do???
Old March 27th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Skawght
Unhatched Egg

Great, now I'm stuck in the Necropolis Hub. Everyone is telling me I should walk between the two rocks by the bottom-left hole, but it doesn't do anything. Can someone help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Then empty it for at least one space and pick it up. What else to do???
It was just really inconvenient to have to go through the long dialogue again.

Last edited by Skawght; March 27th, 2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:59 PM
zweazy
Unhatched Egg

hey i need some help please everytime i try to unzip the file it tells me its corrupt anything else i can do?
Old March 27th, 2013, 10:22 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by zweazy View Post
hey i need some help please everytime i try to unzip the file it tells me its corrupt anything else i can do?
The file inside the zip folder. Well it is OK all right. Maybe your PC has some issues. Never mind PM me I will help you
Old March 28th, 2013, 01:36 AM
SamOlaf
Unhatched Egg

I was wondering if anyone else has tried randomising this game? I tried the other day, and it partially works, which is quality, and i was wondering if anyone else tried it? Also, I came across a strange pokemon, which I can't find anything about it on here, it's called Nute, and it looks like a purple lamp? If anyone else has encountered this I'd love to know, or any other interesting stories if you have randomised it!
Old March 28th, 2013, 01:56 AM
k6666

Just want ask pls answer it
is this game finish after we beat or catch senex in gym island , cause i cant find landon and may everywhere
is The hero never found out his past at all ?
pls answer it cause is to many pages to look the answer
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Skawght
Unhatched Egg

Ugh, this is so frustrating. I'm still stuck at the Necropolis Hub. I tried loading the save after the E4 and trying it again, but there's still no option to fall down that damn hole. Is there ANY way to just teleport my guy to the lower level?
Old March 28th, 2013, 10:12 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamOlaf View Post
I was wondering if anyone else has tried randomising this game? I tried the other day, and it partially works, which is quality, and i was wondering if anyone else tried it? Also, I came across a strange pokemon, which I can't find anything about it on here, it's called Nute, and it looks like a purple lamp? If anyone else has encountered this I'd love to know, or any other interesting stories if you have randomised it!
Not only there is Nute as a fakemon, there are many others too. You might also want to catch some of them especially Gigawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
Just want ask pls answer it
is this game finish after we beat or catch senex in gym island , cause i cant find landon and may everywhere
is The hero never found out his past at all ?
pls answer it cause is to many pages to look the answer
Yes I am sure that ends the latest version because I never heard any member saying they found Landon and May

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 28th, 2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 30th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Skawght
Unhatched Egg

I didn't even think about completing the Shipwreck, but I'm doing that now. Hopefully this will solve my problems with the Necropolis Hub. I doubt it though, since once you enter Necropolis you can't get out. We'll see.

I actually drew out maps of the Abandoned Mines and Shipwreck, I could scan them if anyone needs help. They're really detailed lol
Old March 31st, 2013, 02:05 PM
Skawght
Unhatched Egg

Welp, finishing the Shipwreck and delivering the Odd Keystone to the dude in the Sewers didn't help at all. Damn you, Necropolis Hub. Nothing even happens at Gym Island. I guess theres nothing left for me to do besides getting Strength with some gameshark codes and finding all the hidden stuff I can't get. Could someone explain the ending from Necropolis onward, just for closure? All this work and I can't even finish it.

This hack was extremely well done, besides a few gamebreaking glitches that were left unresolved. Thanks for the game, Cutlerine!

Here's a complimentary map of the Shipwreck for those of you that are lost. Don't make fun of me too much haha that crap was confusing.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Skawght; March 31st, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:37 PM
TicklishCreeper
Salamence

Uh, I think i might need to restart my game because i used walk through walls and spoke to professor Blackthorn (i think thats his name) in pacifilog and i beat the E4 and i didn't get a phone call, would i need to restart or no?
Old April 1st, 2013, 05:30 AM
ReoNeky

The graphs do not like, but what counts are the scripts at all, so I congratulate you for this hack.

See you! Luck!

Twitter of the Community de "Whack a Hack"

https://twitter.com/Whack_a_Hack
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:46 AM
Skawght
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicklishCreeper View Post
Uh, I think i might need to restart my game because i used walk through walls and spoke to professor Blackthorn (i think thats his name) in pacifilog and i beat the E4 and i didn't get a phone call, would i need to restart or no?
Er, you spoke to Blackthorn in Pacifidlog before you beat the E4? That might be a problem. The story goes like this:

-Beat the E4
-Birch calls you, tells you to go to the Lilycove Sewers
-You meet Gleis at the end of te Sewers
-He ports you to your home, then Necropolis where you have to lose
-You get sent to Pacifidlog, where you are blocked off by Blackthorn
-You beat the Gym and go to the Mines

So, my guess is you need to go to the Lilycove Sewers, which are probably blocked off due to the lack of the phone call. Just surf north from Lilycove and use the walk through walls thing to get through the blockade, and continue from there. Start a new save file though, because it might ruin your game even more.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:15 AM
naimb
Unhatched Egg

after when i defeat the elite 4 that gut does not call me what should i do?
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:29 AM
mellor21
Unhatched Egg

Edit - i found an old save and got past it
I'm stuck.
I'm at the rock concert, but the event where you watch the band for a second never happened.
(I guess I can't post url's yet, but it's the Pokemon Snakewood Episode 25 - Mission Impossible Pt.2 at 10:31 on youtube.)

I've got the bone key, and I go in to the right-hand teleporter, but when I walk forwards the guy here
(Pokemon Snakewood Episode 25 - Mission Impossible Pt.2 at 12:24)

sends me to the floor that I just teleported from while the tiles still show that I'm on the rock concert floor. I figured that out because after walking around for a second I can open the locked door from the inside and hit the stairs to see my character again.

Is there something that I missed to trigger the event? Is there a way to use the walk-through walls cheat to get to the next part of the game? If yes, can someone tell me the cheat? I've tried one that I found online and it doesn't do anything..

Last edited by mellor21; April 6th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:01 AM
slaps_mcslippy
User

I apologize if this has already been asked, but what're the types of the new fakemon added?
Old April 7th, 2013, 02:25 AM
AsuraXMidnyteSun
Mewtwo

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to AsuraXMidnyteSun
I've just completed aiding the Deadly 7 in Lillycove. I received Dive, but it appears that I don't have the badge to use it. Anyone know what I did wrong or where I missed the badge?
Old April 7th, 2013, 10:19 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaps_mcslippy View Post
I apologize if this has already been asked, but what're the types of the new fakemon added?
Since there are more than one fakemon, you have to be specific for which fakemon's type you are asking. Just poped in mind that Cutlerine has posted some fakemons as well as their types on first page of the thread. Do check them out
Old April 8th, 2013, 06:00 AM
TicklishCreeper
Salamence

I'm loving this hack, but does anyone know where I can get a diamanix?
Old April 11th, 2013, 05:20 PM
ArieztheDragon
Unhatched Egg

ok i need help. read very carefully because im about to quit snakewood. i arrived at lilycove city where i met senex but sadly lost to him by accident. when i got out all of the zombies were gone. out of curiosity i decided to go inside that museum where i finally met my brother and the egg was telling me to forget my past and i met that barquesh fellow. and w.e. so i leave the city go to the route and automatically go back. when i got to the city i saw nobody but the deadly 7 battled me. didnt give me anything after i beat them and now im stuck. 2 people are blocking this entrence thing and there is a dive spot but other then that there is nothing. i dont have dive so its getting annoying and getting me pissed. i didnt even get a call from birch. this is getting me very angry and im already contemplating quiting. please help. what do i do?
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Celebiiswanted

Can't wait till this is finished... just recently beat the elite 4, ready to move past the sea monster and enter that cave in the ruins of Rustboro.

Also: can anyone show me where to get a faceleech? I don't even want it, I want a skylax.

Last edited by Celebiiswanted; April 14th, 2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:57 PM
hanabluebird

This game is wonderful and I've gotten a few of my friends playing it already!
Second run through and I actually know what I'm doing this time!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links