The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:25 AM
Black-Ice
Unhatched Egg

This has to be the best hack I've played so far.
Nice work! This is what hacks are about
Old April 23rd, 2013, 02:59 AM
nawqi
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
A step-by-step guide:

Spoiler:
1) Go down to the studios and defeat all three Directors
2) Try to leave the studios
3) Adventure in the classrooms until you meet a Film Student who tells you Godot is in the dormitories.
4) Go to the dormitories and talk to Godot (Optional: get an Emonga from the smuggler)
5) Go to the offices and speak to Veracity
6) Return to the classrooms and go to the basement, where you will fight the sentient camera X32763
7) Return to Veracity
8) The Gym can then be accessed.

Please help.. i got the pass.. now im in veracity office but he's not here.. im stuck..cannot proceed..
Old April 27th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
I don't know if anyone has asked this...but how can i obtain a torchick ???

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old April 28th, 2013, 01:27 PM
the_red_red_kroovy
Unhatched Egg

I Love this game, I caught a shiny makuhita!
Old April 30th, 2013, 11:56 AM
PaperclipBadger
Unhatched Egg

Great hack. Seriously, it's beautiful.

I've done the quest in the university, and I can enter Fortree Gym, but it's empty; no puzzle, no leader, no nothing. It occasionally glitches and displays the rotating gates or a confusion of sprites, or the screen stops scrolling. When I eventually wend my way through the Madio Cave, the psychic egg tells me to go back and beat the Fortree Gym.

Halp?

I'm using VBA 1.8.0 beta 3, and I've tried both the in-built automatic patching and Lunar IPS, no change.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:05 PM
Geloz
Noob Egg

Nature: Quiet
Amaazing Hack, I'm at the finale where I battle SENEX, and love the references.

My Team:
Level 100 Luca Zamon
Level 100 X32763
Level 100 Swellow
Level 100 Qwilshark
Level 100 Claydol
Level 97 Toxicroak

Eh, Too much grinding.
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:02 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Ah I did not know Senex requires a lot of grinding. My Lv 60 pokes were enough for him
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:07 AM
gavinb612
Unhatched Egg

Ok WTF I went through the sewers and found gleis, he knocked me out and not I cant leave the house I am in! there is no mom and I cant use the exit, also I tried walkthrough walls and I cant walk out side the house baunderies so im stuck!!!! PLZ HELP
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:30 AM
slaps_mcslippy
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Since there are more than one fakemon, you have to be specific for which fakemon's type you are asking. Just poped in mind that Cutlerine has posted some fakemons as well as their types on first page of the thread. Do check them out
I was wondering what type Zangol was. I'm doing my second nuzlocke run of Snakewood (first one crashed and burned) and I never got a Zangoose on either run.
I gotta say, this hack is way better than I gave it credit for.
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:03 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaps_mcslippy View Post
I was wondering what type Zangol was. I'm doing my second nuzlocke run of Snakewood (first one crashed and burned) and I never got a Zangoose on either run.
I gotta say, this hack is way better than I gave it credit for.
I am about 88 % sure it's type is Normal/Dark
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:36 PM
slaps_mcslippy
User

Quote:
I am about 88 % sure it's type is Normal/Dark
Huh.
I always got the vibe it was Normal/Fighting, purely because of the Kamina-esque look.
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Helliger
What!! Helliger Is Evolving!!

Nature: Lonely
Hey Can Somebody Help Me Please? I'm Still A Beginner And Working On Roms But The Important Thing That The Download Is A Lunar Ips File And I Never Heard About It. So I Can't Play The Hack. Thank You (And CUTLERINE Nice Work You Did There I Think I's Going To Be Great)
The Hybrid Pokemon, HELLIGER
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:08 AM
XpokemonX
Unhatched Egg

I'm a newbie here.

Pokemon SnakeWood is the best hack of Pokemon and I enjoyed playing it.

Grendle said that go to gym island there is a suprise and i go to gym island but there's no suprise and how can i get pass through the bug catcher in front of Asimov"s gym???

I do not know what i'm going to do ((
but i love pokemon snakewood..really.

Just sharing:
My team:
Hitmontop lvl.100
Spiritomb lvl.100
Toxicroak lvl.100
Articuno lvl.100
Raikou lvl.100
Suicune lvl.100

I obtained Raikou,Hitmontop and Articuno freom cheating. hehehe sorry 'bout that
I obtained Suicune from Hyperegg,when I use the water stone on it.

SnakeWood tip:
Capture a fighting type like Breloom or any pokemon that is fighting type. It is very useful in the game.

Last edited by XpokemonX; May 12th, 2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:10 AM
chaosrules

I started playing this yesterday... I must say, this is quite a nice game. Apart from getting stuck a couple times(and being stuck currently), I've encountered some small bugs, the biggest is a nitpick, a small grammatical error. However, the Island of Calm... It's pretty annoying to continually get reset like that(where I'm stuck currently, I've beaten eight of that Deadly Seven).
Edit: Okay, so never mind about me being stuck... I'm just blond sometimes. o.o

So far, it's a very good hack. After a slight mishap where I screwed up my save state, I had to start over from beating Watson for the second time.
I'm liking Dragoone very much. :D

Last edited by chaosrules; May 12th, 2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:01 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helliger View Post
Hey Can Somebody Help Me Please? I'm Still A Beginner And Working On Roms But The Important Thing That The Download Is A Lunar Ips File And I Never Heard About It. So I Can't Play The Hack. Thank You (And CUTLERINE Nice Work You Did There I Think I's Going To Be Great)
The Hybrid Pokemon, HELLIGER
Here we again. It's a long story so PM me I will help you all you need
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:29 PM
yeldarb69
Unhatched Egg

why does the faceleech egg take soooo long to hatch? its actually brutal how could you do this to me! even with magma armour it still takes forever ive been at it all goddamn day is it even worth it?
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:23 PM
gavinb612
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldarb69 View Post
why does the faceleech egg take soooo long to hatch? its actually brutal how could you do this to me! even with magma armour it still takes forever ive been at it all goddamn day is it even worth it?
Use a cheat code, google search egg hatch fast code,ect for ruby, all ruby codes work for snakewood
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinb612 View Post
Use a cheat code, google search egg hatch fast code,ect for ruby, all ruby codes work for snakewood
Most of the codes work...except the wild pokemon modifiers who keep crashing the game...
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:24 AM
yeldarb69
Unhatched Egg

yeah so that really wasnt worth it
Old May 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM
eksploseph35
Unhatched Egg

[QUOTE=Yoshichao;7037259]Sneasel evolves around level 44. Graveler might evolve by happiness or by level, don't quote me on that though.

my sneasel is sadly at level 50 and it has yet to evolve, unless it evolves by evolution stone. I wanted to have Weavile apart of my team, which is currently: Dragoone, Magnezone, Kenchukuo, Feraligatr, Sneasel. There is an open spot for the Toxicroak.

I'm thinking of having an Excadrill in this slot, yet I also don't know how to obtain it or Drilbur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
not sure if your question was answered or not, but Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip are located where the 3 Regi's used to be (Treecko is in the cavern the dessert, Mudkip is in the cavern inbetween Fortree and Lilycove, and Torchic is in the cavern on the ocean on the way from Petalburg to Dewford)

Last edited by eksploseph35; May 20th, 2013 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksploseph35 View Post
not sure if your question was answered or not, but Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip are located where the 3 Regi's used to be (Treecko is in the cavern the dessert, Mudkip is in the cavern inbetween Fortree and Lilycove, and Torchic is in the cavern on the ocean on the way from Petalburg to Dewford)
Great...thanks dude !!! Do i have to "unlock " the caverns like in ruby or are they open ???
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:03 AM
SilvertheLugia

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
I use a Zigzagoon as my Surfer :D

And Cutlerine- a hint on where to find a Moon Stone please? D:
I've been searching everywhere for one x.x

Go to meteor falls on the EASTERN SIDE (rustboro city) and enter the cave. Go to the water and not the stairs. You should see a small island with a pokeball. surf over.

An alternative is using Thief/Covet on lunatone and hope that you are lucky!

Quote:
Great...thanks dude !!! Do i have to "unlock " the caverns like in ruby or are they open ???

You do have to unlock them, but what you will find inside will surprise you!!

Hey Cuterline, Where are the broken hearts (i got 9) located at and where are all the hidden pokemon (starters included)?

Quote:
After you unlock the chambers, go to the sea one and click on the inscription and wait 2 minutes, then enter and walla!

Last edited by SilvertheLugia; May 21st, 2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:11 PM
chaosrules

Is there a walkthrough for Snakewood? Or even a quick general-overview?

It turns out, I screwed up in my first playthrough... There's no real general direction after a certain point, so I got lost and ended up on Gym Island, and caught Semex far too early(I read on a past page that that's not good).

Old May 21st, 2013, 10:24 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrules View Post
Is there a walkthrough for Snakewood? Or even a quick general-overview?

It turns out, I screwed up in my first playthrough... There's no real general direction after a certain point, so I got lost and ended up on Gym Island, and caught Semex far too early(I read on a past page that that's not good).
If there was any walk through then it would definitely be on the first page. But seeing that there is none so only those who completed the hack could know what to do next
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:19 AM
chaosrules

Quote:
If there was any walk through then it would definitely be on the first page. But seeing that there is none so only those who completed the hack could know what to do next

Well, that kinda sucks.
I saw some Let's Play things on YouTube... I guess I'm off to see if any of them are complete.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links