The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 17th, 2013, 11:51 AM
goldengallade
Unhatched Egg

Guys I'm playing on my boy! An emulator for android. I've beaten the league but after the credits i got a white screen... How do i fix it?
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:43 PM
anhlong1122

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
Look at the first post . It has a spoiler tag " for those stuck on SS. Cargejo "
The problem is I don't have the spanner anymore and everytime I click the engine, it crying out for the spanner.
Tried to bring Magnemite to the elevator but seem like this is the first time i m there.
Old June 17th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
The problem is I don't have the spanner anymore and everytime I click the engine, it crying out for the spanner.
Tried to bring Magnemite to the elevator but seem like this is the first time i m there.
The archlight spanner is on ss cargrejo. On the area where that is flooded .
When you say you don't have it anymore you mean that you had it previously but you lost it ???
Old June 17th, 2013, 10:36 PM
anhlong1122

Quote:
The archlight spanner is on ss cargrejo. On the area where that is flooded .
When you say you don't have it anymore you mean that you had it previously but you lost it ???
Yes, I meant I lost it. I can remember that I have do something with the engine already, but when I clock it again now, it still say crying.
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:55 PM
MintberryC
Unhatched Egg

When does Quilfish evolve into Quilshark?
Thanks

Your help is much appreciated!

Last edited by MintberryC; June 18th, 2013 at 01:12 PM. Reason: I found the answer to one of my questions.
Old June 18th, 2013, 03:45 PM
mellor21
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
Yes, I meant I lost it. I can remember that I have do something with the engine already, but when I clock it again now, it still say crying.
Try every spot that you can touch the engine
Old June 18th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Zaydok
Unhatched Egg

Hello guys, I just created an account. I need some Help I killed the rock lobster on accident, And I cant load it back. I don't know what to do. If I load it back I have to go back before I beat the elite 4. I beat the elite 4 With 1 Pokemon left And he had 3 health. I REALY REALY NEED HELP PLEASE. I NEED THE HARD SOLO DISK I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Dimebag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaydok View Post
Hello guys, I just created an account. I need some Help I killed the rock lobster on accident, And I cant load it back. I don't know what to do. If I load it back I have to go back before I beat the elite 4. I beat the elite 4 With 1 Pokemon left And he had 3 health. I REALY REALY NEED HELP PLEASE. I NEED THE HARD SOLO DISK I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I don't think you have any other solution. You should have saved before facing rocklobster.
Old June 19th, 2013, 02:02 AM
anhlong1122

Anyone know where are the monster in the desert, I beat Aerodactyl but I can't find the others ( talk to the monk after catching aerodactyl)
Old June 19th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Zaydok
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
I don't think you have any other solution. You should have saved before facing rocklobster.
But Is there a way I can spawn the Item in the game?
Old June 19th, 2013, 10:26 AM
TheSnivyMaster
Snivy breeder extraordinaire

Nature: Naughty
I have a question. How did you change the preset names for the player?

Also... this game has inspired me to think about creating a hack about a drought in the Kanto Region... So thank you!

I want eggs. Please?

Last edited by TheSnivyMaster; June 19th, 2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Forgot something.
Old June 19th, 2013, 10:31 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakituBroz View Post
I have a question. How did you change the preset names for the player?

Also... this game has inspired me to think about creating a hack about a drought in the Kanto Region... So thank you!
If you really wanna know how to do it then I will advise you to check out the Hack Making FAQs section.
Old June 20th, 2013, 03:05 AM
anhlong1122

What ability should my Calfby have so he will get Huge Power when becoming Ramshaker?
My Ramshaker get Thick Fat and I m disappointed :<
Old June 20th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Dimebag

Quote:
But Is there a way I can spawn the Item in the game?
Errr.... there could be a way : By using item spawning cheat. Logically you should try the spawning cheats fpr random items in order to find the item that was replaced by hard disc solo ( whatever it's name is ).
I don't know if it will work though.

@anhlong1122 On pokemon that can get multiple abilities there is a 50% chance of getting the one you want.
Old June 20th, 2013, 04:08 AM
anhlong1122

Quote:
Errr.... there could be a way : By using item spawning cheat. Logically you should try the spawning cheats fpr random items in order to find the item that was replaced by hard disc solo ( whatever it's name is ).

@anhlong1122 On pokemon that can get multiple abilities there is a 50% chance of getting the one you want.
Well I don't remember what my Calfby had b4 so I don't know what should I look for. And really don't want to raise 2 at the same time :p
Old June 20th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Zaydok
Unhatched Egg

Quote:

How would I do that? I have no idea about cheats I Don't cheat alot
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:29 AM
Dimebag

Quote:
How would I do that? I have no idea about cheats I Don't cheat alot
Great....
You should try the pc modifer code and use the digits provided. take a look here http://www.supercheats.com/gameboyad...nrubycodes.htm
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:28 AM
anhlong1122

Quote:
Great....
You should try the pc modifer code and use the digits provided. take a look here http://www.supercheats.com/gameboyad...nrubycodes.htm
I have 6 badges and already at the Victory Road, should I advance or go find the others 2 badge?
And I hate the fact that my Dragoone can't learn a lot of TM that my HM slave zizagoon can
Old June 21st, 2013, 11:05 AM
camisado45
Unhatched Egg

Hey I went through the Madio Caves? I believe thats what its called. The caves north of Mt. Pyre. and i got into a Gyms toilet... There was a pirate i had to fight and now I cant find the way out. I'm stuck in a bathroom?!? D: Please help. I havent saved in awhile and I dont want to lose a lot of my progress v_v

Quote:
Hey I went through the Madio Caves? I believe thats what its called. The caves north of Mt. Pyre. and i got into a Gyms toilet... There was a pirate i had to fight and now I cant find the way out. I'm stuck in a bathroom?!? D: Please help. I havent saved in awhile and I dont want to lose a lot of my progress v_v
Actually after a couple of minutes of just mashing the speed-up button, Up, and Right. I managed to escape into the cave again. I think someone should fix that though....

Last edited by camisado45; June 21st, 2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
PokemonMaster_j

Um I am stuck under water, the place were you would deliver the Devon goods, I need help cuz I don't know how to get out

Old June 22nd, 2013, 11:09 AM
CrunchBuggy

Nature: Calm
How do I get the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn starters? (I heard you can, but I don't know where.)

Old June 22nd, 2013, 09:18 PM
anhlong1122

I beat Senex in Necropolis and the Gang said they will meet me at Gym Island but I can't find them anywhere, any clue guys?
Old June 23rd, 2013, 05:49 AM
Kid_Icarus732
Unhatched Egg

This hack is freaking awesome, but what is up with that MYSTERYEGG? Is it a glitch? Did I super-speed during the text script and receive this glitch? Other than that, so far I'm really enjoying this game!
Old June 23rd, 2013, 06:33 AM
Dimebag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Icarus732 View Post
This hack is freaking awesome, but what is up with that MYSTERYEGG? Is it a glitch? Did I super-speed during the text script and receive this glitch? Other than that, so far I'm really enjoying this game!
Mysteryegg is scripted to appear. It is absolutely normal

@ anhlong1122 you must catch the rocklobster in dewford. Take it's item ( hard disc solo ) then go to the left of the pokecenter ( where trick house was ) and talk to a rock. You will trade the hard disc solo for the gym tickets. Next go find Gabriella (?) ( the girl that has a boat ) she is in the route with the tall grass ( don't remember exactly where )
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:45 AM
Nare1191
Unhatched Egg

MKAY, well.... i do need help now.. i am literally physically stuck on a tile. i was pickin berries just past fallarbor town where the inquisition is. had to do something so i saved it and quit. when i came back my character was stuck, can't move at all. WHat do i do?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links