The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 12th, 2013, 10:23 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookdalebunny707 View Post
I just downloaded it, but whenever I try to play Pokémon Snakewood, my friend's computer

says that the file isn't recognized, and to either try an existing program on my computer, or search

the web for one. None of the programs on my computer work, and the ones I tried on the web

either cost a lot of money or just downloaded random things onto my computer but didn't help. Is

there a program you'd recommend or a trick I could use or something? I've been looking forward to

playing this game for awhile, and I now that I can't I'm a bit disappointed, but don't want to have

to spend any money to get a program to download this game.
Man how many times do I have to tell things repeatedly. Guys just read FAQs section to learn how to patch and play hacks in this site. Or if you don't get the answer yet then PM me.
Old July 13th, 2013, 12:08 AM
RickyVargas12

I have a question. My game keeps crashing when i try to go into a Pokemon Center or a PokeMart. Is there any way to stop this from happening?
Old July 13th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Primemus3

I love this hack. I just beat the fortree gym and absolutely tanked both ho-oh and lug with my hyperegg. I would have the beast pokemon but I haven't found a moon stone yet. Also I really am glad to have found this because pokemon actually was starting to bore me a bit
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Mr.Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
POKéMON SNAKEWOOD VERSION

I ran in to an error and my OW sprite has frozen still, along with every other OW sprite in the game, I can move but idk where I am as the area I seem to be in when I move doesn't represent where I am graphically, would I need to restart to fix this?
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Maxpowersxj9

I figured that this is worth bringing to your attention. Recently i have been playing and when i save it goes fine until i reload the game it takes me about 3 saves back to where the champion is. I had gotten to fighting senex in the necropolis and died so i reloaded my save and BOom back in the fricking pokemon league so as you can guess im pretty miffed about this any tips would be GREATLY APPRECIATED Edit: it says it's corrupted but it's said that multiple times and they worked fine
Old July 13th, 2013, 05:48 PM
thebluecrab
Sign Language is Handy

Nature: Relaxed
Hey man you forgot to add Quilshark to the hidden evolutions. Not sure if anyone has told you but just reminding/saying
Old July 13th, 2013, 11:14 PM
GhostStrategy

Good work so far man, love your sprites. :D
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:55 PM
xraduis

hey man, ive played the hack mostly of the way done, but is there any other way to get Kenchuco or however you say his name, the big red bird with a sword. cause i didnt get the lower evo during mt pyre. so is it possible to get him in any other places? other than resetting the game to the start?
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:02 PM
violate0123

where can i get a full walkthrough? It seems too long and complicated for any1 to make a full walkthrough so i can't find on google.
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:15 PM
s who

How can I get this to work on my Mac?
Old July 14th, 2013, 09:50 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by violate0123 View Post
where can i get a full walkthrough? It seems too long and complicated for any1 to make a full walkthrough so i can't find on google.
I just finished this recently & used this when I was stuck, I hope it helps.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:33 PM
violate0123

can u give me a link ;(
I have some problem.
1.i don't know where to trade spark token
2.i found the sealed chamber.is there any secret here?
Old July 15th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Ditto King

Hello dude, firstly I'd like to congratulat you on creating an amazing hack. Secondly I'd like to get this hack on my android-I've played other hacks and have the necessary emulator to play hacks but I can't seem to find a suitable download link? :c please help
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:57 AM
TheHaymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto King View Post
Hello dude, firstly I'd like to congratulat you on creating an amazing hack. Secondly I'd like to get this hack on my android-I've played other hacks and have the necessary emulator to play hacks but I can't seem to find a suitable download link? :c please help
If nothing else, try googling "pokemon snakewood rom". You can usually find a pre-patched rom that will work. That's what I did and it works perfectly on MyBoy.
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:27 AM
GhostDawn

it does not work i cant play tried to change from .ips to .gba but does not work either
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:54 AM
TheHaymaker

You cant simply change an .ips file to a .gba file. The .ips file is a patch for a clean copy of Pokemon Ruby, while the .gba file would have to be pre-patched. You can download a Ruby rom and use an app or program to patch the clean rom with the PokemonSnakewood.ips file.
Old July 15th, 2013, 11:33 AM
qaz015393

Quote:
can u give me a link ;(
I have some problem.
1.i don't know where to trade spark token
2.i found the sealed chamber.is there any secret here?
I don't know why he hyperlink didn't work.
I used CaptainMarkKa's lets play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKTU...957A20EBF51F0A

*I hope this time it works*

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

Old July 15th, 2013, 08:09 PM
violate0123

i hate youtube.i don't have a computer ;( do you remember where to find sundance rock?

i hate youtube.i don't have a computer ;( do you remember where to find sundance rock?

Last edited by violate0123; July 15th, 2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM
qaz015393

Quote:

Sorry I do not remember where to find sundance rock

Old July 16th, 2013, 08:27 PM
violate0123

it's ok man.i managed to finding sundance rock,but now i have problem in finding the abandoned mine,which used to be sky pillar.
Btw i got 3 furies and saderu,and i'm trying to get turmur.
I got turmur,luca zamon and senex.is there any legendary?and where is the abandoned mine (old sky pillar)?any1,help me

Last edited by violate0123; July 17th, 2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Ruthless Taco

Great hack, however I seem to have gotten frozen (can't move) after smashing a rock just outside of fallarbor town. Any help would be much appreciated!
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:24 PM
jmarston

Tremendous hack. After two days of playing, every pokemon on my team is lvl 45+ and I'm completely hooked. What I find amazing is the work you guys are putting in; this was started years ago and you're still constantly fixing things and updating the first post. Nice job.

The game runs beautifully on the MyBoy Android app.

Also, I have to ask.. Out of pure chance and curiosity I found the Totodile near the monastery, and I was wondering if there are any other Pokemon to be found this way? Locations would be nice.
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Skull Kid
The One and Only

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Skull Kid
The game occasionally will softlock picking berries. More specifically on the routes going to Meteor Falls. My character will be stuck on a tile unable to move anywhere, and I did not have the fly hm yet. Just a heads up for anyone playing, BERRIES ARE EVIL.

覚えている 決して忘れない
Old July 18th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Eon_Theory

Okay can someone help me? I'm just starting out and am uncertain what to do with the MysteryEgg and am also wondering how to get some hackmons suck as Vigorouth or whatever, I am also wondering if I should keep my Claydol and should I keep the Dragoon? A reply would be largely respected! This hack is great keep it coming!
Old July 18th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Pachon

So I was just wondering, if there were any changes to the rarity of shiny pokemon as I've found a shiny Cascoon in the beggining of the game, and later on, right after fighting the Aerodactyl (which I know its scripted shiny, so it doesn't count as rare), I found a shiny Trapinch. 2 shinys in a matter of 30 levels of progression means I'm lucky or have they increased chance of appearing?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links