The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 18th, 2013, 09:51 AM
violate0123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon_Theory View Post
Okay can someone help me? I'm just starting out and am uncertain what to do with the MysteryEgg and am also wondering how to get some hackmons suck as Vigorouth or whatever, I am also wondering if I should keep my Claydol and should I keep the Dragoon? A reply would be largely respected! This hack is great keep it coming!
1,You get the mystery egg evolve into hyper egg,and then use a evolution stone (can use different kinds) and get a legendary
2. I think you should keep dragoone. He can learn almost HM. I use him like a "HM carrier"
Old July 18th, 2013, 02:01 PM
ZeusPuncher

I found a bug at the troll above Mauville. If your bag is full, he won't give you the Brain Link and you can fight him continuously for xp.
Old July 18th, 2013, 04:40 PM
XDragonRiderX
My oh my, how time has passed.

Nature: Serious
Man, 3 years since this was first released. I feel old lol.

Old July 18th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Earqus

Does this work on android based emulators? I downloaded it and tried it but it said it wasnt a rom file it said it was a .ips file and unsupported any help? I really want to play this
Old July 18th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Linx550

Where do I go to after I beat the 4 people in the desert? I thought I had to go to Frigid Cave but I guess not. Thanks in advance, Awesome hack by the way.

Last edited by Linx550; July 18th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old July 18th, 2013, 10:09 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earqus View Post
Does this work on android based emulators? I downloaded it and tried it but it said it wasnt a rom file it said it was a .ips file and unsupported any help? I really want to play this
My Boy emulator has been ranked the best emulator for androids
Old July 18th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
My Boy emulator has been ranked the best emulator for androids
You should first explain how he uses IPS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earqus View Post
Patch the IPS on clean Ruby ROM first on PC...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 18th, 2013, 11:10 PM
violate0123

f*ck.after beating senex the second time and going to the gym island,nothing happen @@ anyone plz tell me if this is the end of game. I have caught all legendaries.
Old July 18th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Omac12

My Egg finally started to evolve, I got all Happy and wondered what cool thing it would look like. So yeah, that happened. I beat the forth or fifth gym leader I forget, and found a Totodile. Nice hack so far.
Old July 19th, 2013, 06:16 PM
starfy222

Hey I relly like this rom hack And can anyone help me I want to catch a ralts. Where can I catch a ralts.
Old July 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM
NealCaffrey

Is there any way to get back to the Draco Fort if you use your own Pokémon to fly out instead of riding on the dragon? I'm stuck in an empty Lilycove because I flew first to Fortree to restock on stuff.
Old July 20th, 2013, 11:20 AM
SomeGuy7337

So i am having a problem. I just got surf and the gym badge however I can't find any pokemon that can learn surf and magikarp is taking forever to level up. How might i catch a pokemon that can in fact learn surf?
Old July 20th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Omac12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy7337 View Post
So i am having a problem. I just got surf and the gym badge however I can't find any pokemon that can learn surf and magikarp is taking forever to level up. How might i catch a pokemon that can in fact learn surf?
I taught my Zigzagoon surf, It was a temporary thing.
Old July 20th, 2013, 10:21 PM
giantdman

I am completely stuck on the rydrake wing trade, who do i trade it to?? i've read the hint "where do you go when you have a problem" but i just can't get it. please help!!!
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:55 PM
thebluecrab
Sign Language is Handy

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfy222 View Post
Hey I relly like this rom hack And can anyone help me I want to catch a ralts. Where can I catch a ralts.

The Isle of calm. You get to go to it around the time you are at Mauville
Old July 22nd, 2013, 02:54 AM
Ditto King

Hey there poke community, I'm new here and didn't even know about hacked Pokemon gamed till about a few months ago. I've already played a ton of great hacks on my phone and am currently playing Snakewood-so far its beyond awesome, but I'm having a problem with the submarine part. I know I'm supposed to catch a ditto to get the warp key and get out but I can't seem to find it in the location it is supposed to be in-fact I can't find any Pokemon on the ground in the whole place I can only find Pokemon when I use surf. Someone please help me I can't figure out why I can't find DITTO
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:07 AM
OuterHeaven2

Wow I didn't know Lucretzia Borgia was CEO of the pokemart. Lol
Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:46 PM
thebluecrab
Sign Language is Handy

Nature: Relaxed
can someone give me an area adhering to whom I give the Rydrake Wing to? Seriously I have no idea. The cuterline's hint "Where you go when you have a problem" has been no help to me.

I found out! If yoy are having trouble figuring out where to go with the RYDRAKE WING, you go to the Meat house, surf in a pond on the eastern side of Fortree and there will be a cave called "rainy cave" go in there and find Don carnate and he will commence a battle with turmur!

Last edited by thebluecrab; July 22nd, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
SomeGuy7337

What reason is there for the Starters being who they are? Also does anyone know if I can catch a Heracross? Also how might I get a munchlax/snorlax?
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:16 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto King View Post
Hey there poke community, I'm new here and didn't even know about hacked Pokemon gamed till about a few months ago. I've already played a ton of great hacks on my phone and am currently playing Snakewood-so far its beyond awesome, but I'm having a problem with the submarine part. I know I'm supposed to catch a ditto to get the warp key and get out but I can't seem to find it in the location it is supposed to be in-fact I can't find any Pokemon on the ground in the whole place I can only find Pokemon when I use surf. Someone please help me I can't figure out why I can't find DITTO
I am sure Cutlerine has mentioned about the location of Ditto on the first page of the thread.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:23 PM
Spark
Hello. :3

Nature: Jolly
Zombies in Pokémon? Great idea! :D
This hack's really interesting, I'll give it a try! :3
I don't mind the graphic though.

• Spark
Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:23 PM
luk3ru1z

Hi there, i've basically finished the game, but haven't been able to use the miner dolls, can someone explain to me how i use them, ive got both the TM and the Doll in my inventory but when i talk to the blue rocks nothing happens except for a bit of dialog. many thanks
Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:37 PM
Coolness121

Please someone help me. I cannot find the Abandoned Mines for the life of me. I've been searching all over the internet. Everytime I find a video it shows an older version with the Sky Pillar on the east side of Pacifidlog City. I tried going over there but there are water currents preventing me. And then, when I used a "walk through walls" cheat to go over there nothing was even there. It was just empty with a big dive spot that I couldn't even dive in...Please someone...I can't play any other Pokemon hack until I've beaten this one...Pleeeaaasee...
Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:57 PM
luk3ru1z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolness121 View Post
Please someone help me. I cannot find the Abandoned Mines for the life of me. I've been searching all over the internet. Everytime I find a video it shows an older version with the Sky Pillar on the east side of Pacifidlog City. I tried going over there but there are water currents preventing me. And then, when I used a "walk through walls" cheat to go over there nothing was even there. It was just empty with a big dive spot that I couldn't even dive in...Please someone...I can't play any other Pokemon hack until I've beaten this one...Pleeeaaasee...
You gain access to the abandoned mines After you have completed the story line within pacifilog town, which involves solving the mirror riddle
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:26 AM
emreldor

hi can anyone help me i cant play pokemon snakewood it wont let me
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links