The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 24th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Velvex the Øverlørd
The Apparition

Nature: Calm
Is there a way back into Sootopolis if you leave? I left to buy some Revives and Full Restores and cannot find a way back in, any help would be appreciated.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Coolness121

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3ru1z View Post
You gain access to the abandoned mines After you have completed the story line within pacifilog town, which involves solving the mirror riddle
I solved it already. But, I still can't find the Abandoned Mines...:/
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:32 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by emreldor View Post
hi can anyone help me i cant play pokemon snakewood it wont let me
Kindly elaborate more as we don't know yet what is your problem in playing???
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Kindly elaborate more as we don't know yet what is your problem in playing???
I can say this with 99% accuracy:
He downloaded IPS and does not know how to patch... so he tried to play the IPS.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:07 AM
DragonManipulator372
Draconic Hypnotist

Nature: Lax
Okay, I somehow teleported to a place called ??? that looks exactly like my house but it's empty. When I try to leave, it says "I know today's the day I recieve my first pokemon" (I have a full team. ) "but I still want breakfast first. I checked the fridge and the sink and everything, but to no avail. Someone help me!
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonManipulator372 View Post
Okay, I somehow teleported to a place called ??? that looks exactly like my house but it's empty. When I try to leave, it says "I know today's the day I recieve my first pokemon" (I have a full team. ) "but I still want breakfast first. I checked the fridge and the sink and everything, but to no avail. Someone help me!
You have to find your MOM. Isn't she there ??? ( you have to speak to her , she is supposed to be in the house you are right now )
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:26 PM
pokemonlover1998

i have a problem i cant open and play mine
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:44 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlover1998 View Post
i have a problem i cant open and play mine
Refer FAQs to learn how to patch and play a hack if that is your question
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Jotynn

Excuse me- i seem to have found an un-seen to bug.

After the fight with the first 'boss'/creature, legless corpse the game makes my sprite invisible. it is impossible to navigate any where. I am stuck.
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Chucknorris13

i dont know if this bug has been found before but i am having a real problem with it. i entered necropolis and completed the first level, and jumped down to the second. I released the prisoners entirely and then proceeded to die somehow (i dont remember how). i blacked out, and after various preparations i reentered necropolis, where i once again navigated my way through the first puzzle. i then tried to jump down from where the prisoners were originally kept and was encountered by my character falling into a black screen, and then the screen going entirely black. i can still open the menu but cannot do anything else. any help would be much appreciated.
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:47 AM
ISeeStars9

Hey Cutlerine. I was doing one of the main parts of the story for your pokemon rom hack, and i went through a ladder, once I spawned in the area it took me I can't move. Move I tried to move I tend to save before I get any further. After that I couldn't move in any direction, so I'm pretty much stuck. I'm assuming theres nothing you or me can do I'm assuming. If there is let me know as soon as you can.
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Rexandace100
Rex

Where can I get a Ditto in the S.S. Cangrejo? I'm stuck there, and I don't think there are any Dittos there. Idunno.
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM
errornumber404

Ok so I'm back in the S.S Cangrejo and I'm in the room where you're supposed to find the Ditto to warp into the key but there's NOTHING appearing. No wild Pokemon whatsoever and I've been walking around here for what seems like hours.

Fantastic game btw, I'm enjoying it so much my girlfriend is getting annoyed with me ahahah.
Old July 27th, 2013, 09:44 PM
bryankame

I am currently trying to complete Necropolis and i whited out sometime after i competed the quiz challenge part and was transported out of the build now when i try and get back there i fall through the 2 rocks where the carbonite frozen people were and when i land the screen goes black i cannot move the music still plays what can i do to fix my situation
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:26 PM
SomeGuy7337

I am currently stuck at helping the T-FANGERS and the DENJUU, I have tried to interact with everysingle tombstone around i am currently at a loss for what i can do.

how are Solrock/Lunatone => Galactimon and Vigoroth => Slaking/Vigourlan evolutions achieved?

Is it possible to catch a heracross in this game?
Old July 28th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Samirino

Can anyone here,Give me a rarecandybar cheat!
Old July 28th, 2013, 10:45 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samirino View Post
Can anyone here,Give me a rarecandybar cheat!
Actually it is Rage Candy Bar...

[QUOTE=alienhunterx;7757553]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexandace100 View Post
Where can I get a Ditto in the S.S. Cangrejo? I'm stuck there, and I don't think there are any Dittos there. Idunno.
Guys please refer the first page. Cutlerine has posted Ditto's location there

Last edited by alienhunterx; July 28th, 2013 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:49 AM
TheLoopey13

So I accidentally sold the Hard Disc Solo. Is there any way to get it back, or an alternate route to Gym Island?
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:15 PM
SomeGuy7337

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy7337 View Post
I am currently stuck at helping the T-FANGERS and the DENJUU, I have tried to interact with everysingle tombstone around i am currently at a loss for what i can do.

how are Solrock/Lunatone => Galactimon and Vigoroth => Slaking/Vigourlan evolutions achieved?

Is it possible to catch a heracross in this game?

Still stuck, any help? Great hack btw. Amazing
Old July 30th, 2013, 02:25 AM
KDKD16

it's safe to say you've made the most rage inducing pokemon game in existence. Although it's got a great story and love the evolutions you made, the puzzles were just stupid and annoying like the boardroom took so long to figure out and didnt want to look up the answer and now i'm in some maze cave just before you fight the deadly seven all at once and i've had to go through it 4 times and it's just stupid there is no distinction between the area's you could've made the sign say somethin different atleast but it is the same room over and over and if you make 1 mistake you end up at the beginning again and then if you white out on the crazy scaled deadly 7 after you need to go through it again. I understand that it's your first hack and i cannot wait for the next one you create as i hope you learn from the mistakes of this

Tl;Dr the puzzles were unnecessarily annoying and didnt really have any logic to them it was just random or time consuming/grindy. Also the game scaled a little too high i've had to grind for what the game says is 80 hours with the speed up just to keep my entire team up to the enemies level. apart from that you did amazing man keep it up
Old July 30th, 2013, 02:13 PM
TitanBait

Hello, two things. When will this game actually be completed? Looking at thread posts, that one cave has been under construction for a long while, a year or two and I just got the game so I thought it would have been finished by now.

I also can't find the earthquake tm that was said to be placed in that cave also. But all i found was ice beam, the random pathway to the dewford gym, the fire bird, and some trainers.

I do love the game though
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:33 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanBait View Post
Hello, two things. When will this game actually be completed? Looking at thread posts, that one cave has been under construction for a long while, a year or two and I just got the game so I thought it would have been finished by now.

I also can't find the earthquake tm that was said to be placed in that cave also. But all i found was ice beam, the random pathway to the dewford gym, the fire bird, and some trainers.

I do love the game though
The hack is about 99.89 % completed according to Cutlerine , the owner. Check first page for his comment
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:53 PM
errornumber404

[QUOTE=alienhunterx;7757553]Actually it is Rage Candy Bar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post

Guys please refer the first page. Cutlerine has posted Ditto's location there
I'm in the area where you're SUPPOSED to find Ditto, but I'm finding NOTHING. No pokemon at all and I've been walking around the area forever trying to find something and all the other areas after the elevator.
Old July 31st, 2013, 10:02 AM
SuperChargedPT

Nature: Relaxed
How do you play it? I have the VBA Rom, but the file is unknown to both me and the emulator..... help?
Old July 31st, 2013, 06:09 PM
SenkeMamba

Can anyone please tell me is there a way to uncover your past?
I finished the gym island (got the Furi Z), and now I don't know if there's anything else to do..
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links