The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 18th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Crump7

Ok so I lost to senex at the department store and now senex and all of the zombies are gone. I don't know what to do now because I'm pretty sure I need HM08 dive that you get after beating senex to continue. Can anybody help me?
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:01 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiranui93 View Post
I think I may have downloaded a pre-patched ROM of snakewood as Winona doesn't appear in the GYM so I can battle her. Plus I can't find the latest version.
Have you done the university events before battling Winona?? Also the latest version or the the only version is available on the first page of the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by errornumber404 View Post
What level does Mightyena evolve into Gigawolf?
Bro Mightyena does not evolves into Gigawolf. It's Zoroark who evolves further into it by leveling up

Last edited by alienhunterx; August 18th, 2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:50 PM
errornumber404

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Have you done the university events before battling Winona?? Also the latest version or the the only version is available on the first page of the thread

Bro Mightyena does not evolves into Gigawolf. It's Zoroark who evolves further into it by leveling up
Huh? I've seen let's plays where Mightyena evolves into Zoroark/Gigawolf. Unless it just evolves into Zoroark, in that case what level does that happen?
Old August 19th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Coolslime123

When i battled the aerodactyl it wasnt shiny... lol just my luck.
Old August 19th, 2013, 05:43 PM
defnoob450

ok, so I try to open snakewood from the download on this page and I use visualboyadvance and it says "f:\VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3/snakewood/pokemon snakewood" then says under that "fixed.ips" and I also have windows 8 if that means anything
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by defnoob450 View Post
ok, so I try to open snakewood from the download on this page and I use visualboyadvance and it says "f:\VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-beta3/snakewood/pokemon snakewood" then says under that "fixed.ips" and I also have windows 8 if that means anything
You cannot "open" ips, you need IPS patcher.
Read the FAQ in my signature.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 20th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Bearpus

Do I need the broken hearts for something or can I just toss them away?
Old August 20th, 2013, 11:48 AM
chiie0000

Nature: Quiet
To the cool "creator"/hacker of this game, is this compatible with gameboid? B'coz I don't have vbag yet, thanks!
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:32 PM
FeyrisNyan

quick question, how do i complete the item chain i just gave the shinx girl a cats eye but now i dont know what i should do
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:41 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
If you need VBag then just search Google for it or else PM me. Believe me Vbag is a mini VBA for playing GBA games
Old August 21st, 2013, 11:07 AM
Wyvern123
Hacker, Fanfic Writer

Nature: Naughty
So, i got the Rydrake Wing, but i have no idea who it goes to? Can someone please help me? And Great Job Cutlerine on the hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeyrisNyan View Post
quick question, how do i complete the item chain i just gave the shinx girl a cats eye but now i dont know what i should do
After you give the Cat's eye, you get the Ponchi Sword(i think that is what it is called). Head over to Mt. Chimney and walk over to the left. You will see a orange. It will want its sword back and will give you the Hajike Bird. Fly(if you have been there yet) to Pacifilog Town and head over to Route 134. There will be a Hiker there and he wants the Hajike Bird. Give it to him and you will get the Rydrake Wing. This is where i am stuck at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearpus View Post
Do I need the broken hearts for something or can I just toss them away?
The Berry Master wants 50 of them, I only have ten and still looking for the rest. So keep them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump7 View Post
Ok so I lost to senex at the department store and now senex and all of the zombies are gone. I don't know what to do now because I'm pretty sure I need HM08 dive that you get after beating senex to continue. Can anybody help me?
The only thing you can do now is load an old save before the battle with Senex. Cutlerine has heard of this issue and cannot fix it. I lost the first time. I recommend staying at Fort Draco and going into the Victory Road and leveling up. Team i used: Ironheart the Metagross: Lv. 55 Moves: Meteor Mash, Confusion, Psychic, Iron Defense, Ripper the Zongol: Level 62 Moves: Hyper Beam, Brick Break, Shadow Swipe, Rock Smash, Liger the Raikou Level 59: Moves: Softboiled, Shock Wave, Eruption, Egg Bomb, Leviathan the Qwilshark: Level 57: Moves: Poison Slash, Storm Surge, Dive, Surf, and Pheonix the Swellow Level 59: Moves: Fly, Toxic, Endeavor, Aerial Ace. Good Luck. PS: Beldum can ONLY be found in the Island of Calm. You have to get past the Boardroom first and step on one of the X's. You only have ONE chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmanderFan123 View Post
I need some help. I just started and chose Baltoy and can't get past the legless corpse guy in the Petalburg Woods. My team is Baltoy(level 12), Shroomish(level 7), and Poocheyena(level 4). Any help?
I don't know how long ago this post was but, get a Taillow and grind it to about level 10. Also try to find a Pikachu in Petalburg Woods. They are about level 5. Grind it as well.

Last edited by Wyvern123; August 21st, 2013 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
Kyrskyav

Can you make this a GBA file? I don't know what an IPS does
Old August 22nd, 2013, 09:14 AM
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
Can someone please tell me how to evolve Machoke?
Old August 22nd, 2013, 02:42 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrskyav View Post
Can you make this a GBA file? I don't know what an IPS does
(Sigh) Okay basically get Lunar IPS you should be able to get it by Googleing it.
Next get a clean Ruby rom you likely already have one but if you don't just Google it they are not hard to get.
Finally open Lunar IPS and click patch, than patch the IPS onto the GBA file and you are done and can now play the ruby rom on your Visual boy advance to get Snakewood.

If you need more detail just scroll a little bit up to get to Ash493's post he has a rom hacking guide
Old August 23rd, 2013, 02:44 AM
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Zoroark IS named Gigawolf in this hack ( for some odd reason )
Old August 23rd, 2013, 04:43 AM
Insignificant Candlewax

Radioorange is so ridiculously overpowered it's funny.

Life returns to this thread after Haydunn started his lets play I see?

"Hypocrisy is the most humorous and insulting form of irony''
-Insignificant Candlewax

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306206
Pokémon Dark Horizon, help wanted!
Scripters, Mappers, Spriters, assemble! I pine for thee...
Old August 23rd, 2013, 06:26 AM
heylol987

Help pls! How do i get down the pit in Necropolis?? I clicked A but nth happen
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
errornumber404

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
Zoroark IS named Gigawolf in this hack ( for some odd reason )
Do you know what level Mightyena evolves then?
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM
gibmirfresschen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Kingmadio is designed to be annoying, and he succeeds. You will never hit him except with weather effects, with poison, with burn, with confusion, or with Struggle.
Machoke with foresight and vital throw, trolololol ;D
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:53 PM
ebilly99

Quote:
Originally Posted by errornumber404 View Post
Do you know what level Mightyena evolves then?
Got to make him happy bro.
Old August 23rd, 2013, 08:36 PM
oliviaphenry

So I have a problem, I was on route 114 and right after I replanted a persim berry, I was suddenly unable to move. The music is still playing, I can access my bag, pokemon, settings, etc. and it makes te sound as if I'm running into something every time I try to move. Does this mean I'll have to completely start over? Is there a way to fix it without entirely restarting?
Old August 23rd, 2013, 10:12 PM
heylol987

Is there any help for necropolis? i cant drop down.
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:12 PM
orarebi

Apparently I started the sewer part without going into the sewers. When I was confronted by glies and sent to littleroot I flew back the league without thinking. Now that I have become the champion, I can't continue the sewer part. What do I do now?

Last edited by orarebi; August 24th, 2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old August 25th, 2013, 01:52 AM
mewtwo68

i have been playing the game latley and i want to know if u can get to the safari zone and i want to know how to get lucky egg

mewtwo cant be deafted
Old August 25th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Rezordaxx
Asks many questions!

Nature: Relaxed
Thit is such a nice hack!

My hack
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links