The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (12:03 AM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnia View Post
Raaxon I know wuv u 4 eva :3. But was the second hint for the spark token or the cologne. And while I'm at it it would be very very very kind of someone to give me a hint of where to trade the spark token.
The Cologne goes to a man who stands beside a boy who no one believes.

The Spark Token goes to a purveyor of exotica.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (02:25 AM).
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer

Got the final item in the Mush Mask chain, can't seem to find the person who needs it though. I googled a little bit and found the correct reference (i think), but now i still don't know who to look for at least i can't remember someone/something who refers to the things i found online.
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (02:34 AM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkinho View Post
Got the final item in the Mush Mask chain, can't seem to find the person who needs it though. I googled a little bit and found the correct reference (i think), but now i still don't know who to look for at least i can't remember someone/something who refers to the things i found online.
Do you mean you traded the
Spoiler:
Cat's Eye
or the
Spoiler:
Pachi Sword?

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (03:25 AM).
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer

Spoiler:
Traded the pachi sword. It was obvious who I had to bring that item to (see a few pages ago ) Now i'm stuck with the hijake bird... I discovered that captain ishida appears from a hajike bird, and that the kings of hajikelists are/were don patch, rice, bo-bobo and hiragi. I didn't encounter someone who refers to one of those names in the game. I could be totally wrong tho, i really don't have a clue... But I'll have time to search a little more late in the afternoon
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (04:04 AM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkinho View Post
Spoiler:
Traded the pachi sword. It was obvious who I had to bring that item to (see a few pages ago ) Now i'm stuck with the hijake bird... I discovered that captain ishida appears from a hajike bird, and that the kings of hajikelists are/were don patch, rice, bo-bobo and hiragi. I didn't encounter someone who refers to one of those names in the game. I could be totally wrong tho, i really don't have a clue... But I'll have time to search a little more late in the afternoon
No hajikelists currently exist in the game at present. And I dispute your claim that Rice was ever a King - Don Pachi was the one true king, and has proved himself a thousand times over throughout the series. I refer to one of the Maruhage Heavenly Kings, the one with the Dragonballs, who Don Pachi killed instantly using the 'Pachi Punch' - easily outclassing Rice, who could not kill Bo-bobo in a single hit, who could not kill a King in a single hit. Therefore, Don Pachi is the best. Don Pachi is the Hajike King, and is enshrined in my heart as such forevermore.

Wow, that was quite a rant. Sorry, but Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is quite a big thing for me.

Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (10:41 AM).
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I still can't find where to trade the cologne to. Can someon help please.
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (11:13 AM).
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
I still can't find where to trade the cologne to. Can someon help please.
Take it to a thirsty man in an area with no Pokemart. The house is where you gained early info about Landon and May's location.
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (12:27 PM).
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
Take it to a thirsty man in an area with no Pokemart. The house is where you gained early info about Landon and May's location.
Thanks now can someone tell me where to trade the spark token please
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (12:32 PM).
TheRkyeet
Member of the GGs

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Thanks now can someone tell me where to trade the spark token please
Just look around!! Come on! It's not that hard!!
My god, people these days...
anyway, someone will trade it for a cute household familiar...

HeartGold
Emerald
Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (12:49 PM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRkyeet View Post
Just look around!! Come on! It's not that hard!!
My god, people these days...
anyway, someone will trade it for a cute household familiar...
I know exactly what you mean. I mean, no one here seems to have watched Candyman, much to my horror.

And I don't think a small lion counts as a cute household familiar. A better clue is 'Take it to the man from every Chinatown, the man whose grandfather is never home.'

Old Posted December 10th, 2010 (10:02 PM).
Ragnia
Hello

I am such a bad person. I used the walk through walls code to get shinx. It was somewhat pointless because I have no idea where to trade the cat's eye. I remeber there being girl who liked shinx but I can't remeber where........ Oh well I guess i'll just wander around unless someone wants to give me a hint or something.
Old Posted December 11th, 2010 (08:08 AM). Edited December 11th, 2010 by Cutlerine.
Cutlerine

As I said before, Snakewood will be updated on Wednesday.

But after then, updates will be few in number until Christmas. Here's the reason:

I am halfway through creating a little something extra - a minihack, if you will - for those of you that have enjoyed Snakewood and therefore brought happiness to me. I will release it on Christmas Day, as a gift to you all. It's not as funny as Snakewood - but it's pretty creepy. I hope. I think.

Wow, I'm getting sentimental. Must be my old age. Anyway, I mention this solely to warn you of a slimmer trickle of Snakewood updates. When I update Snakewood on Wednesday, I shall reveal the title of the minihack; next weekend, I shall reveal its subject, and a few days before Christmas I will (hopefully) have a thread up for it or something.

EDIT:

Uh... I have a confession to make. You remember your brother, Landon? You also remember that he's the star of Ruby's original storyline? Yeah... He's meant to be called Brendan. You know, like he is in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. I realised about halfway into Snakewood that I'd horribly misremembered the name - but I'm not going to change it now. Brendan shall be Landon forevermore in my eyes.

Old Posted December 11th, 2010 (02:55 PM).
XDragonRiderX
Inactive (I've grown out of Pokemon)

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragonRiderX View Post
Well, how do you drive off Famine? I beat Alicia and the elder still won't let me go up where you come out through Frigid Way. Glitch, do I have to do something, or walk thru walls?
(Facepalm) OK, I used walk thru walls and that woman gave me Archie's speech. Now I'm stuck. The elder still won't give me the Yellow Vespa. HELP!!!!!

Old Posted December 11th, 2010 (03:18 PM).
Ragnia
Hello

I told you before you don't go up the frigid way. You go down the frigid way. You should come across a ton of monks that want to battle you then a pokecenter. Then go to the left and you'll be at the monestary
Old Posted December 11th, 2010 (04:21 PM).
XDragonRiderX
Inactive (I've grown out of Pokemon)

Nature: Serious
I did. The 1st elder I encounter is supposed to let me in after I beat Alicia in the desert right? He still won't let me out. He's on the left when you go down Frigid Way.

Old Posted December 11th, 2010 (10:21 PM).
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance

Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Hey, Cutlerine. I thought of some pokemon you could put in near the start of the game.

Pichu or Mareep for Electric types, or even Elekid.

And for fire types, Vulpix, or Growlithe.

Oh, and TheRkyeet! I've just been watching Gurren Lagann, so I had a mini-awesomegasm at your Trainer Card. Nice work, man. Those pokemon are pretty much perfect for him, too.
Old Posted December 12th, 2010 (12:49 AM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Hey, Cutlerine. I thought of some pokemon you could put in near the start of the game.

Pichu or Mareep for Electric types, or even Elekid.

And for fire types, Vulpix, or Growlithe.

Oh, and TheRkyeet! I've just been watching Gurren Lagann, so I had a mini-awesomegasm at your Trainer Card. Nice work, man. Those pokemon are pretty much perfect for him, too.
Can't be Mareep, because Mareep is used by one of the Deadly Seven, and their Pokémon are all either gifts to you at the end of the game or are caught in high-level areas. Can't be Elekid, because right now that evolves into Electabugs the zombiemon.

The Electric type will be Pikachu. The Fire type will be Vulpix, as Growlithe is a pet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDragonRiderX View Post
(Facepalm) OK, I used walk thru walls and that woman gave me Archie's speech. Now I'm stuck. The elder still won't give me the Yellow Vespa. HELP!!!!!
Sequence of events in the desert:

1) Defeat Alicia.

2) Go to Shakya Monastery via the downward exit to Frigid Way.

3) Talk to the Elder.

4) Defeat the Shiny Aerodactyl that Sage Izumii is battling in the desert.

5) Speak to Sage Izumii in the desert.

6) Return to the Monastery and speak to the Elder.

7) Travel to the peak of the mountain - the sage will let you through now - defeat half of the Deadly Seven and watch the battle between Famine and Chloe. After that, Chloe will invite you to visit her house.

8) Return to the Monastery and fight your way up the Shakyamuni Tower, then defeat Elder Longwei at the top. He will make a gift to you of the Yellow Vespa, that well-known spacecraft.

Old Posted December 12th, 2010 (01:59 AM).
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance

Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Well, Pichu and Growlithe are better than nothing, I suppose. Thanks man. Much appreciated.
Old Posted December 12th, 2010 (05:03 AM). Edited December 12th, 2010 by Cutlerine.
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Well, Pichu and Growlithe are better than nothing, I suppose. Thanks man. Much appreciated.
Not Pichu. Pikachu. In what kind of a twisted world would you be able to catch wild Pichu?

Oh, wait. Probably Snakewood's one. Never mind.

But yeah, they'll just be Pikachu, because you never see wild Pichu except in Sinnoh's Trophy Garden.

Also, I said Vulpix, not Growlithe. Growlithe is a pet, remember? So he can't be caught wild.

Old Posted December 12th, 2010 (07:33 PM).
Ragnia
Hello

Holy snap I cannot not find the girl who likes shinx that I can trade the cat's eye to. I've been looking for 2 hours. Holy crap. Will someone please tell me where she is?
Old Posted December 13th, 2010 (10:13 AM). Edited December 13th, 2010 by Cutlerine.
Cutlerine

Quote:
Holy snap I cannot not find the girl who likes shinx that I can trade the cat's eye to. I've been looking for 2 hours. Holy crap. Will someone please tell me where she is?
I'm going to hate myself for this, but:

Spoiler:
Go to the deepest depths, where the fish lurk.

EDIT: Minihack Revelation #1:

There is a choice of two starters in the Mini-hack. They are two of the possible starters that will feature in Keratin. Unlike Koffing, Baltoy and Paras, they are completely new and have some surprising features that you might not be expecting...

Expect more to come.

Old Posted December 13th, 2010 (03:26 PM).
Ragnia
Hello

If I am correct you give the Patchi Sword to Don Patch. Who according to Jakkinho is on top of Mt.Chimney as he is in the screenie on page 16. BUt for me he's not there. So do you actually give the patchi sword to him or someone else? Just say whether you give it to him or not don't give me any hints.
Old Posted December 13th, 2010 (04:39 PM). Edited December 13th, 2010 by cheatfreak23.
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
EDIT: Nevermind. I found the person who wanted the Cat's Eye. And now that I have the bird, I sit and wait for the person to trade that to...
Old Posted December 13th, 2010 (11:59 PM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
If I am correct you give the Patchi Sword to Don Patch. Who according to Jakkinho is on top of Mt.Chimney as he is in the screenie on page 16. BUt for me he's not there. So do you actually give the patchi sword to him or someone else? Just say whether you give it to him or not don't give me any hints.
He is up there - but those of you who fought Elder Longwei before the update, as I warned you about a while ago, will not find him up there. Don Pachi is hidden from view. I'll implement a way of revealing him in tomorrow's update, and in that update only.

You do give the Pachi Sword to him, though. I mean, come on. Who else would have the Pachi Sword? Although I guess giving him the Pachi Hammer would make more sense...

Old Posted December 14th, 2010 (07:08 AM). Edited December 14th, 2010 by Tcoppy.
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Theres a typo when I got the cats eye it is called the Dat's Eye.
Edit: Is the girl who likes the shinx in new mauville?

Poketch

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links