The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance

Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Route 127. To the right of the big Dive Trench that goes from the Sewers to Fort Draco, around the middle.
Old January 25th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Route 127. To the right of the big Dive Trench that goes from the Sewers to Fort Draco, around the middle.
Much obliged. I shall now go and remove it.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old January 26th, 2011, 09:24 AM
mkc90
Togepi

Where does the beta end ?
Old January 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Where does the beta end ?
After the end of the Abandoned Mines, when you warp to Sootopolis. An artistic-looking guy will block your path.

This is after the Elite Four and about 95% of the storyline. Approximately 55% of the side-quest and secret areas have not yet been implemented.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old January 26th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Xigbar02ii
Xigbar's best buddy

Nature: Quirky
Hey, I can't beat War...Here's my team:
Linoone LV 34 ( Headbutt, Fury Swipes, Surf, Shock Wave)
Secretegg LV 33( Leech Life, Tackle, Eruption, Egg Bomb)
Breloom LV 37 (Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, Sky Uppercut)
Gigawolf LV 38 (Tackle, Bite, Ice Punch, Rock Tomb)
Aerodactyl LV 40 ( Bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, Iron Slam)
Zangoose LV 36 (Crush Claw, Slash, Pursuit, Fury Cutter)

Help?

Last edited by Xigbar02ii; January 26th, 2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: I leveled up more.
Old January 26th, 2011, 06:53 PM
zyvex
Beginning Trainer

Omg! Somehow I managed to capture shaderu in the Inquisition Hideout! This thing is so overpowered for where I'm at in the game. You should probably make a script for this thing like the Ghost Marowak in Pokemon Tower.
Old January 26th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigbar02ii View Post
Hey, I can't beat War...Here's my team:
Linoone LV 34 ( Headbutt, Fury Swipes, Surf, Shock Wave)
Secretegg LV 33( Leech Life, Tackle, Eruption, Egg Bomb)
Breloom LV 37 (Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, Sky Uppercut)
Gigawolf LV 38 (Tackle, Bite, Ice Punch, Rock Tomb)
Aerodactyl LV 40 ( Bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, Iron Slam)
Zangoose LV 36 (Crush Claw, Slash, Pursuit, Fury Cutter)

Help?
Just keep trying. She's meant to be tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyvex View Post
Omg! Somehow I managed to capture shaderu in the Inquisition Hideout! This thing is so overpowered for where I'm at in the game. You should probably make a script for this thing like the Ghost Marowak in Pokemon Tower.
Yeah... I need to fix that.

Old January 27th, 2011, 12:34 PM
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer

Question about radiorange, i just can't seem to find how to that orange! (put it in spoiler because I discuss a hint that Cutlerine gave earlier, so I don't wanna risk him being mad at me for spoiling his hints )

Spoiler:
the hint you gave me ("as a child oranges are quite depressed"), does it have to do anything with: (1)the happiness level / (2)the pokedex enty / (3)the way the pokemon looks?

- My first idea was electrode, because he kinda looks angry/sad i would say... He also kinda has thesame shape as an orange but since water moves are super effective against radiorange and not against electrode (= they aren't thesame type), i got rid of that idea.

- 2nd idea was psypig, but he does does not look sad or depressed at all. I've been giving that pig a lot of energypowders to decrease his happiness (that's the right way to do it right? I'm not familiar with those things), but without any evolution. Also, the thought that a pig evolves into an orange is quite surreal, but with Hoenn's real trick master you never know of course .

- I also leveled all my pokemons to lvl65+ (not in a clean way, but imma restart anyway when the next update is here, just looking for some secret evolutions now), without result

So as you can see, I tried some stuff but I have no clue if I'm guessing in the correct direction or not. An extra hint is always welcome
Old January 27th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Xigbar02ii
Xigbar's best buddy

Thanks Cutlerine. Also, what level does Linoone evovle at, and Zangoose too.
Old January 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Raaxon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkinho View Post
Question about radiorange, i just can't seem to find how to that orange! (put it in spoiler because I discuss a hint that Cutlerine gave earlier, so I don't wanna risk him being mad at me for spoiling his hints )

Spoiler:
the hint you gave me ("as a child oranges are quite depressed"), does it have to do anything with: (1)the happiness level / (2)the pokedex enty / (3)the way the pokemon looks?

- My first idea was electrode, because he kinda looks angry/sad i would say... He also kinda has thesame shape as an orange but since water moves are super effective against radiorange and not against electrode (= they aren't thesame type), i got rid of that idea.

- 2nd idea was psypig, but he does does not look sad or depressed at all. I've been giving that pig a lot of energypowders to decrease his happiness (that's the right way to do it right? I'm not familiar with those things), but without any evolution. Also, the thought that a pig evolves into an orange is quite surreal, but with Hoenn's real trick master you never know of course .

- I also leveled all my pokemons to lvl65+ (not in a clean way, but imma restart anyway when the next update is here, just looking for some secret evolutions now), without result

So as you can see, I tried some stuff but I have no clue if I'm guessing in the correct direction or not. An extra hint is always welcome
Radiorange is the evolution of a wildfire pokemon and is obtained by giving it an unusual evolution stone.
Old January 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM
E.C.

Nature: Bold
I was just wondering if LUCA ZAMoN is catchable???
Old January 27th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:

Spoiler:

jakkinho, look deep within the place that came from another world and swallowed up a familiar landmark. There you will find the thing that is depressed that becomes our favourite orange.

Quote:
Thanks Cutlerine. Also, what level does Linoone evovle at, and Zangoose too.
41 and 55 respectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ
I was just wondering if LUCA ZAMoN is catchable???
Luca Zámon is a legendary. All of Senex's Pokémon are. So, like most of the legendaries, she isn't catchable yet.

Oh my. Have I accidentally posted some sort of scrambled teaser image, hidden inside a spoiler?
Spoiler:

Old January 27th, 2011, 02:30 PM
E.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
jakkinho, look deep within the place that came from another world and swallowed up a familiar landmark. There you will find the thing that is depressed that becomes our favourite orange.

41 and 55 respectively.

Luca Zámon is a legendary. All of Senex's Pokémon are. So, like most of the legendaries, she isn't catchable yet.

Oh my. Have I accidentally posted some sort of scrambled teaser image, hidden inside a spoiler?
Spoiler:
Oh, i wanted that pokemon... on the pokedex,number 44, (kajilianth) the picture shows it as a egg, was the hyperegg suppose to evolve again??
Old January 27th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ View Post
Oh, i wanted that pokemon... on the pokedex,number 44, (kajilianth) the picture shows it as a egg, was the hyperegg suppose to evolve again??
Nope, it doesn't, the egg is a placeholder for the real sprite we don't know what it looks like yet. And something tells me your adding the kanto region or making a sequal to the hack special, aren't you cutlerine?XD

Poketch

Old January 27th, 2011, 02:52 PM
E.C.

On fallarbor town, i found a glitch where you get to control one of the deadly seven.
its on the attached file, i think you might not be able to see it because i uploaded it from my cpu.

Last edited by E.C.; February 15th, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old January 27th, 2011, 03:13 PM
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer

Aha! Found it :D I've had the pokemon all along, just didn't think about giving it that item now it all makes sense

thx for the tips!
Old January 27th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Xigbar02ii
Xigbar's best buddy

Quote:

41 and 55 respectively.

Thanks again dude :D, I'll keep trying on that battle. I never liked her. And the Deadly Seven are the best.
Old January 28th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Thanks again dude :D, I'll keep trying on that battle. I never liked her. And the Deadly Seven are the best.
Yes. Yes they are.

Quote:
Aha! Found it :D I've had the pokemon all along, just didn't think about giving it that item now it all makes sense

thx for the tips!
No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ View Post
On fallarbor town, i found a glitch where you get to control one of the deadly seven.
its on the attached file, i think you might not be able to see it because i uploaded it from my cpu.
Ah... How did you get up there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Nope, it doesn't, the egg is a placeholder for the real sprite we don't know what it looks like yet. And something tells me your adding the kanto region or making a sequal to the hack special, aren't you cutlerine?XD
Correct. I've been very lazy and not sprited Kajilianth yet. Maybe I'll do that this weekend, when I can get to a working computer. My own one's been having a few problems lately (hence the long wait for an update). O Ophelia, why can't you trust in yourself?

(Ophelia's the name of my computer.)

Old January 28th, 2011, 01:45 AM
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer

I also noticed that there still is a primeape sprite in the game for a hidden evolution of a pokemon (electric type). Is this yet to be changed aswell?
Old January 28th, 2011, 02:51 AM
masteromegon
Beginning Trainer

truthfully i love zombie themes, just watched HOTD

but it never came to mind pokemon and bone bags

remember that the closer you get to the light,
the stronger your shadow becomes

As the world turns to dust beneath my feet,
I will never surrender...

"WHAT IF GOD SMOKED CANNIBIS?"

http://s3.invisionfree.com/pokemon_legoria
Old January 28th, 2011, 03:49 AM
Raaxon

Hey, Cutlerine. I was going through Cyanide & Happiness and I saw this, and it made me think of you... You should add this in somewhere, just for ****s and giggles.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comi...man-Zombie.png
Old January 28th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
I also noticed that there still is a primeape sprite in the game for a hidden evolution of a pokemon (electric type). Is this yet to be changed aswell?
Damn it! I didn't think I'd included that one yet!

As you can tell, it's half-finished. I didn't mean to add it in until I'd put in the sprite, but - er - looks like I failed. Yes, I will put that sprite in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Hey, Cutlerine. I was going through Cyanide & Happiness and I saw this, and it made me think of you... You should add this in somewhere, just for ****s and giggles.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comi...man-Zombie.png
Very funny, but mostly unrepresentable within the limitations of a Ruby ROM.

Old January 28th, 2011, 02:37 PM
fildrong
Beginning Trainer

Wow! thats an amazing hack!

I really love the zombie plague idea, it even makes me nervous sometimes! The loot system, new sprites and original story are very good and i really enjoy playing it.

The difficulty is very nice too, i was going first for a nuzlocke challenge but i realized fast that it wouldnt be possible. Some trainers are real pain (i wiped out twice to the floating head with 2 jinx in rustbord) and the pokemon lvl are really, really though. I need to train my pokes a lot

I chosen Baltoy in first pokemon, and i dont agree when you say its the easiest way. There is way too much dark type pokes (hello poochyena in first grass!) to make this choice the easiest for the beginning. I had really hard time against the "Rival" Sneasel. plus, Baltoy hit like a dick :D.

This is honestly the most enjoyable hack i played so far, a gore pokemon game? yep this exists right now!

(and sorry for my bad english => french)
Old January 28th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Ragnia
Hello

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Yes. Yes they are.

No problem!

Ah... How did you get up there?

Correct. I've been very lazy and not sprited Kajilianth yet. Maybe I'll do that this weekend, when I can get to a working computer. My own one's been having a few problems lately (hence the long wait for an update). O Ophelia, why can't you trust in yourself?

(Ophelia's the name of my computer.)
Hooooooray for Kajilianth! I've also just restarted my game with a Paras named Shroomy. I must say that it is very annoying o-o I grinded til level 15 just so I couls survive an ember from the rotmander on the first route so I could get stun spore off.
Old January 28th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Xigbar02ii
Xigbar's best buddy

I BEAT WAR!!!! YES!!! That's for your bit of advice Cutlerine!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links