The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #901    
Old February 14th, 2011, 08:16 PM
E.C.'s Avatar
E.C.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Charicific Valley
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold

Advertise here
did they remove vigourlan, because when i evolved my vigoroth, i got a slaking
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #902    
Old February 14th, 2011, 10:22 PM
irvine2292
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
first of all, thanks for the quick reply earlier in the forum for when i was stuck after the elite four. i restarted since then and reached the necropolis hub as well, and i can't drop down either after trying to go between the rocks.
Reply With Quote
  #903    
Old February 15th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvine2292 View Post
first of all, thanks for the quick reply earlier in the forum for when i was stuck after the elite four. i restarted since then and reached the necropolis hub as well, and i can't drop down either after trying to go between the rocks.
%&@! Damn it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ View Post
did they remove vigourlan, because when i evolved my vigoroth, i got a slaking
It's random. There's a 50-50 chance you'll get Vigourlan or Slaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serperior View Post


Kingmadio is a Ghost/Dark type with Wonderguard. Poison Sting is not supposed to hurt it, because Ghost/Dark types have no weaknesses... so that's pretty much a bug.
Yup. Buggy!

@jakkinho: I'm afraid I don't quite understand your explanation... nor do I understand why that might have happened. Sorry.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #904    
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:25 AM
mkc90
Togepi
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Hey y'all should I restart a new game since there's a new ips or just rename the ss1 file?

Hey I defeated wattson n its says that poor raikou he had has escape does that mean I can catch it in a certain lactation or its all over the hoenn??

Last edited by colcolstyles; February 15th, 2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Double posting
Reply With Quote
  #905    
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:35 AM
TheRkyeet's Avatar
TheRkyeet
Member of the GGs
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Garage, Tokyo.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Hey I defeated wattson n its says that poor raikou he had has escape does that mean I can catch it in a certain lactation or its all over the hoenn??
No, Raikou is not 'Catchable' as such, and lactations don't enter into this, (unless you own a Miltank) but it is obtainable.
__________________

HeartGold
Emerald
Reply With Quote
  #906    
Old February 15th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Tcoppy's Avatar
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
You didn't answer mine cutlerine so I'll copy and paste it so you can see.

LOL Cutlerine, I love, yet some how annoyed by the trivia thing you added in necropolis.
My favorite question is ''Is Cutlerine laughing at you right now?''
Hahaha, that made my day.XD

BTW, can we catch Stitcher or Shinigami, cause I really want them, mostly Shinigami, that sprite is simply awesome and where is the gym island?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #907    
Old February 15th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
You didn't answer mine cutlerine so I'll copy and paste it so you can see.

LOL Cutlerine, I love, yet some how annoyed by the trivia thing you added in necropolis.
My favorite question is ''Is Cutlerine laughing at you right now?''
Hahaha, that made my day.XD

BTW, can we catch Stitcher or Shinigami, cause I really want them, mostly Shinigami, that sprite is simply awesome and where is the gym island?
No. They're zombiemon, so you can't get them

Gym Island is not yet available, but you can collect the tickets you need to go there already.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #908    
Old February 15th, 2011, 05:01 PM
DXGhost's Avatar
DXGhost
Dark Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Just defeated Senex not too long ago. So, now i'm kinda stuck, as I haven't been keeping up with the Item Chain, by forgetting to trade the cologne. Now i'm stuck with a thunder cub and am unable to get to Fort Draco again to do anything with it. For now i'll just do whatever other little side quest i can find until a solution to this is figured out. But regardless, i do love how the ending was handled, interesting and entertaining to say the least haha
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3650-3743
Reply With Quote
  #909    
Old February 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM
MUDKIPS4LIFE's Avatar
MUDKIPS4LIFE
Hack Player.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I could say, but odds are you don't care.
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I love the ending and the whole last level in general. I love the 4 quizzes and I love the shinigami reference. (Death Note) XD
__________________
Hacks I support



This ferocious beast is stronger then Chuck Norris. Bigger then Godzilla. He will crush you in seconds. He is a beast. That blush? Blood from a baby he ate earlier.
Reply With Quote
  #910    
Old February 16th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXGhost View Post
Just defeated Senex not too long ago. So, now i'm kinda stuck, as I haven't been keeping up with the Item Chain, by forgetting to trade the cologne. Now i'm stuck with a thunder cub and am unable to get to Fort Draco again to do anything with it. For now i'll just do whatever other little side quest i can find until a solution to this is figured out. But regardless, i do love how the ending was handled, interesting and entertaining to say the least haha
Unfortunately for you, the way back to Fort Draco is on Gym Island... I think I'm going to put in another one, though, before the week is out. Watch this space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDKIPS4LIFE View Post
I love the ending and the whole last level in general. I love the 4 quizzes and I love the shinigami reference. (Death Note) XD
It's not necessarily Death Note, though that is cool. It's just a reference to shinigami in general.

And I'm glad you love the four quizzes. I thought people would hate them, especially the last one.

Heh. I actually do know what furking is, though. Kind of. Not so much now I think about it. I didn't really get it when it was explained to me.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #911    
Old February 16th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Hi-Techneon's Avatar
Hi-Techneon
Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Belgium
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Could someone make a list of the items and their locations from the item chain? I'm really stuck...

By the way, I really got mad because of the warping box
__________________

VDex:
White:
Reply With Quote
  #912    
Old February 16th, 2011, 04:01 AM
DXGhost's Avatar
DXGhost
Dark Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Unfortunately for you, the way back to Fort Draco is on Gym Island... I think I'm going to put in another one, though, before the week is out. Watch this space.
Fair enough, I'm patient. i'm just going to try and find pokemon then if thats the case until them.
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3650-3743
Reply With Quote
  #913    
Old February 16th, 2011, 07:14 AM
mkc90
Togepi
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Can somebody tell me where I can get shinx please?
Reply With Quote
  #914    
Old February 16th, 2011, 09:41 AM
pikastache
pikachu master
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and I can't figure out where I trade the Hajike Bird! Help? Please?
Reply With Quote
  #915    
Old February 16th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Can somebody tell me where I can get shinx please?
Trade in your Spark Token for a special pet from Count D, then get your pet raised at the Petmaster's place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikastache View Post
I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and I can't figure out where I trade the Hajike Bird! Help? Please?
Hint: The hajikelist who wants it looks like a hiker in this game. There aren't many people who look like that, so maybe it'll help.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #916    
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Ragnia's Avatar
Ragnia
Hello
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: ...What?
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
I forget can Solrock evolve? And if so how....
Reply With Quote
  #917    
Old February 16th, 2011, 06:46 PM
pikastache
pikachu master
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
I still can't find him. Is he the one in the mine, or is he somewhere else?
Reply With Quote
  #918    
Old February 16th, 2011, 07:24 PM
zealot's Avatar
zealot
The King of Fail
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Um, I'm... stuck.

I went down to get the Bluk Berries on the right side of the route between Fallabor Town and Meteor Falls (Just below where you fight two Inquisition Grunts in a double battle), and when I went down to get the middle berry on the right side of the berry patch, for some reason I can't move anymore. I'm stuck looking left at where the berry used to be. The A button does not seem to work either, as I cannot trigger the "want to plant a berry?". I can open the Start menu, but I don't have a pokemon that can fly, and the teleporter won't work as I am not in a cave.

Please help me out here, this game is awesome and I don't want to have to restart.
__________________




Last edited by zealot; February 16th, 2011 at 07:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #919    
Old February 16th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Ragnia's Avatar
Ragnia
Hello
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: ...What?
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
@pikastache
He's in the surrounding area of Pacifalog. I won't tell you which side though.


Also will someone give me a hint as to where I trade the Rydrake Wing?
Reply With Quote
  #920    
Old February 17th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnia View Post
@pikastache
He's in the surrounding area of Pacifalog. I won't tell you which side though.


Also will someone give me a hint as to where I trade the Rydrake Wing?
When you have a problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealot View Post
Um, I'm... stuck.

I went down to get the Bluk Berries on the right side of the route between Fallabor Town and Meteor Falls (Just below where you fight two Inquisition Grunts in a double battle), and when I went down to get the middle berry on the right side of the berry patch, for some reason I can't move anymore. I'm stuck looking left at where the berry used to be. The A button does not seem to work either, as I cannot trigger the "want to plant a berry?". I can open the Start menu, but I don't have a pokemon that can fly, and the teleporter won't work as I am not in a cave.

Please help me out here, this game is awesome and I don't want to have to restart.
That's... odd. Hm. No idea what happened there. You didn't save while you were like that, did you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnia View Post
I forget can Solrock evolve? And if so how....
Solrock and Lunatone can both evolve. They need to be balanced out.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #921    
Old February 17th, 2011, 04:48 AM
RubADubBlub's Avatar
RubADubBlub
The Blub Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Nice Hack but unfortunatly

RUBY TILES!

At least change the tiles
Reply With Quote
  #922    
Old February 17th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 20
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubADubBlub View Post
Nice Hack but unfortunatly

RUBY TILES!

At least change the tiles
I've explained this so many times that I'm starting to get annoyed. Read the first post properly, please, and you'll see the reason for them.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #923    
Old February 17th, 2011, 08:23 AM
callumjames3
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Cutlerine, how close are you to solving the Necropolis hub glitch. I'm perfectly happy to wait, just a little curious.
Reply With Quote
  #924    
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:38 AM
mkc90
Togepi
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
After beating the boss at meteor falls it teleports me to some other place idk what to do there? Can someboy help me please
Reply With Quote
  #925    
Old February 17th, 2011, 02:53 PM
jakkinho
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
When you have a problem...
Found 'm!

(awesome hint btw, i was running the whole map and suddenly realised where i had to be once i passed it)
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.