Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 17th, 2011, 03:34 PM
zealot
The King of Fail

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine
That's... odd. Hm. No idea what happened there. You didn't save while you were like that, did you?
Uh, I figured I'd save it so that if you needed the save file to get sent then you could have it... That way it might be possible to fix it so others wouldn't have the same problem. I'll try re-patching it in a bit and see what happens.

Old February 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Ragnia
Hello

Nature: Calm
Stupid Faceleech.....*grumble* I WILL NOT REST TILL I FIND YOU!
Old February 17th, 2011, 08:50 PM
mkc90
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnia View Post
Stupid Faceleech.....*grumble* I WILL NOT REST TILL I FIND YOU!
What's so good aboout faceleech ?
Old February 18th, 2011, 12:29 PM
zealot
The King of Fail

It seems really fast, plus it gets Speed Boost as an ability.

I went ahead and restarted, not that big a deal. Could you perhaps give me a hint as to where to get a Gigawolf?

Old February 18th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Murdoch_dawn
Beginning Trainer

where might i find earthquake? oh and

Spoiler:
wally's gym seems to continue to do the scene with the inquisition member getting the badge and the tm. i have multiple of shockwave now... not sure if that is a glitch or just you being really REALLY nice
Old February 18th, 2011, 11:41 PM
mkc90
Togepi

After beating the metoer falls boss a flashback kicksin I believe !. ..n it ssends me back to a place I was befote idk wjat to do there is where the elevator doesn't work:/ ??
Old February 19th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealot View Post
It seems really fast, plus it gets Speed Boost as an ability.

I went ahead and restarted, not that big a deal. Could you perhaps give me a hint as to where to get a Gigawolf?
Faceleech is the ultimate glass cannon. Massive Attack, massive Speed, and nothing else at all.

To find Gigawolf, evolve the Pokémon that's closest to it in the Hoenn Pokédex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoch_dawn View Post
where might i find earthquake? oh and

Spoiler:
wally's gym seems to continue to do the scene with the inquisition member getting the badge and the tm. i have multiple of shockwave now... not sure if that is a glitch or just you being really REALLY nice
Yeah, that's a bug. As for Earthquake, I think I put it in Victory Road, in a place that requires a lot of work to get to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
After beating the metoer falls boss a flashback kicksin I believe !. ..n it ssends me back to a place I was befote idk wjat to do there is where the elevator doesn't work:/ ??
Fix the elevator. See the first post. The elevator is found in the laboratories.

New IPS: It is now possible to return to Fort Draco whenever you wish.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; February 19th, 2011 at 04:57 AM.
Old February 19th, 2011, 05:48 AM
DXGhost
Dark Trainer

Nature: Timid
nice, but, how do you get back to Fort Draco then? I can't fly there so i'm assuming surf, dive or some other specific way
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3650-3743
Old February 19th, 2011, 06:45 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

I began playing the new version again and I am now at Fortee City from the S.S. Congrejo. The battle with War in Meteor Falls was quite difficult for me especially Gengar's Hynosis and Dream Eater combo. But this is an interesting ROM Hack with interesting things to find out. Just an update on my play through today and nothing really much of importance. Well, I'll see you guys later!
Also known as SonicBronyPlatinum or Princess Copyright Infringement.
Old February 19th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXGhost View Post
nice, but, how do you get back to Fort Draco then? I can't fly there so i'm assuming surf, dive or some other specific way
There's a secret tunnel hidden somewhere. It's very, very secret. And very, very tunnel.

No. Wait. Scratch that, it's just very secret.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:37 AM
DXGhost
Dark Trainer

Nature: Timid
Alright, got my cat's eye, got through the item chain till i finally got rid of rydrake wing..what now?
3DS Friend Code: 2380-3650-3743
Old February 19th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Ragnia
Hello

Anybody want to give me a hint on where to find faceleech other than that it's related to turmur. Pweeez :D
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:33 PM
zealot
The King of Fail

I'm thinking that's probably the only hint he'll give you. I got Turmur today, and hopefully will figure out how to get faceleech tommorow.

Old February 20th, 2011, 05:00 AM
callumjames3

Are you meant to get teleported into the sky after you beat Senex? If so, where do you go after that?
Old February 20th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Ragnia
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by callumjames3 View Post
Are you meant to get teleported into the sky after you beat Senex? If so, where do you go after that?
Is this the first time you beat Senex or the second? If it's the second just go straight down.

Also, how do you mine because I am curious as to what I can get.

Last edited by Ragnia; February 20th, 2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:23 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

I am in the Necropolis hub that has the sign with directions on it. What do I do next? Steven, Meteor, and the Elder have left so I don't know what to do.
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:24 AM
callumjames3

It's the second, I've tried walking down, but azimov is in the way. He is looking straight down and doesnt say anything when you talk to him, he's blocking me from moving in any other direction. Anyone else experienced this?
Old February 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Does the game end after you have gotten rod of the Senex and are allowed entry to Gym Island? I am asking that as I already got to that point. If I am then I can or cannot wait until the version with everything else is released.
Old February 20th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Murdoch_dawn
Beginning Trainer

Spoiler:
i am at Mt. Pyre... there is a severed head in the way of the stairs... is this because you have not made this yet? or am i missing something?
Old February 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Scyther Slicer
The Beastest Bug Ever

Nature: Adamant
To Murdoch_dawn:

You can't get up Mt. Pyre that way. You need to go back outside, the correct entrance into Mt. Pyre is on the right side of the mountain.

Cutlerine, just wanted to tell you that I think Ruby tiles are pretty sweet and the Hoenn region is my favorite. I don't know why everybody hates on them, I think the 3rd pokemon gen is cool. Good job for using them
Old February 20th, 2011, 05:51 PM
KtTuLu
P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to KtTuLu
super trick maze is killing me

ah
I love always ending up in the sub

Last edited by KtTuLu; February 20th, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old February 20th, 2011, 07:29 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
After starting over and playing Snakewood, I started having trouble leveling up my Baltoy, so.....I downloaded the Move Editor program and YAPE to...even Baltoy out a little...I am ashamed...

At least I would be if I wasnt called cheatfreak23! Ha!

Last edited by cheatfreak23; February 20th, 2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old February 20th, 2011, 07:44 PM
KtTuLu
P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to KtTuLu
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
After starting over and playing Snakewood, I started having trouble leveling up my Baltoy, so.....I downloaded the Move Editor program and YAPE to...even Baltoy out a little...I am ashamed...

At least I would be if I wasnt called cheatfreak23! Ha!
well since we're being honest
I may or may not have downloaded advance map, opened up the patched ruby rom, found the map of Necropolis, and changed everywhere in the super trick maze to walkable due to my inability to navigate through it

I am pretty ashamed of myself tbh

Old February 20th, 2011, 07:56 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by KtTuLu View Post
well since we're being honest
I may or may not have downloaded advance map, opened up the patched ruby rom, found the map of Necropolis, and changed everywhere in the super trick maze to walkable due to my inability to navigate through it

I am pretty ashamed of myself tbh
Well, YAPE isnt wanting to work, so I cant really make my Pokemon stronger right now, other than using the crappy Quick Lvl Up Gameshark code, which only turns all XP to 500....But yeah, Ive made Baltoy's Sand Tomb move into a ground type Fire/Ice/Thunder Punch that lowers speed...
Old February 21st, 2011, 02:56 AM
Hexagon

Well im stuck after defeating War in meteor falls and ending in the submarine again.
I can't find the generator which i have to turn on to proceed to the prison.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here