The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:54 PM
regimeen
Alt + F4 user

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobtrainer123 View Post
WOAH !
Where did you find the totodile ?
Spoiler:
In a quiet peaceful monk friendly area

Old June 1st, 2011, 10:08 AM
DonMoosavi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaguineapig View Post
How do I get through the weird cave? Is there a method, or should I just wander around until I find the way out?
It's fairly random. you can remember some parts of routes and where not to go but its very difficult.
Old June 1st, 2011, 02:02 PM
regimeen
Alt + F4 user

think we could get another hint on who wants that certain item for the gym island tickets?

Last edited by regimeen; June 1st, 2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:21 AM
nerevarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by regimeen View Post
think we could get another hint on who wants that certain item for the gym island tickets?
It's not a who.

Hey, a hint
Old June 2nd, 2011, 04:42 AM
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerevarine View Post
It's not a who.

Hey, a hint
That's quite a useful hint actually. Combine the hints that Cutlerine and Nerevarine gave, and search.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 05:58 AM
Ninjaguineapig
Unhatched Egg

Found a glitch in Lilycove City. The Deadly Seven don't actually appear. I have their text boxes, and I battle them, but the characters themselves don't appear on the map. Also, I only have to battle them if I enter the city on the road. If I come in below the path, on the grass, I don't need to fight them.
Oh, and where's the waterstone? The only uses I have for hyperegg are grasswhistle and explosion

Last edited by Ninjaguineapig; June 2nd, 2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 05:33 PM
regimeen
Alt + F4 user

Quote:
Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
That's quite a useful hint actually. Combine the hints that Cutlerine and Nerevarine gave, and search.
and it doesnt give away too much! genius! thanks everyone

EDIT: ok well made it to gym island and i think i found a glitches. petalburg gym replacement warps me to pedalburg itself, dont know if thats intentional or not. and asimov is very antisocial with me. when i "talk" to him nothing happens...

Last edited by regimeen; June 2nd, 2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:21 PM
noobtrainer123
some dude

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Found a glitch in Lilycove City. The Deadly Seven don't actually appear. I have their text boxes, and I battle them, but the characters themselves don't appear on the map. Also, I only have to battle them if I enter the city on the road. If I come in below the path, on the grass, I don't need to fight them.
Oh, and where's the waterstone? The only uses I have for hyperegg are grasswhistle and explosion
I have that same glitch too.
Old June 4th, 2011, 06:12 AM
theanhvn

I'm trying to fix the elevator but I don't know where is the elevator and where can I catch Ditto?
Thanks! I did it finally

Sorry for double post, but where is the HM 04 and gym island and where can I found the gym ticket? I met Gabriella? what item does I need and how to find it?

Last edited by colcolstyles; June 4th, 2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Double posting
Old June 6th, 2011, 11:34 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Im not sure if anyone has gotten this one before, but when I was playing and Surfing past Dewford, the Shipwreck had a bit of a glitch to it where the part of land jutting out the most is basically not there. I Surfed up to go in, but when I tried to exit, I was trapped.

As you can see in my attached file, my character was in mid stride. I wasnt able to Surf off that part and I had no Escape Ropes and my Baltoy didnt know Teleport.
Attached Images
File Type: png shipwreck.png‎ (854.4 KB, 70 views)
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Ninjaguineapig
Unhatched Egg

Yeah, everyone has that one.
Unrelated, is Hyperegg's HP supposed to be obscenely high? At level 50, it's got 339, more than twice as much as my next Pokemon (Dragoone, with 156)
Old June 7th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanhvn View Post
I'm trying to fix the elevator but I don't know where is the elevator and where can I catch Ditto?
Thanks! I did it finally

Sorry for double post, but where is the HM 04 and gym island and where can I found the gym ticket? I met Gabriella? what item does I need and how to find it?
One more person solves the puzzle = I post the solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
Im not sure if anyone has gotten this one before, but when I was playing and Surfing past Dewford, the Shipwreck had a bit of a glitch to it where the part of land jutting out the most is basically not there. I Surfed up to go in, but when I tried to exit, I was trapped.

As you can see in my attached file, my character was in mid stride. I wasnt able to Surf off that part and I had no Escape Ropes and my Baltoy didnt know Teleport.
Yeah, yeah, I know. Tomorrow, I might post a fix. But then again, since I'm me, I might not.

Quote:
Yeah, everyone has that one.
Unrelated, is Hyperegg's HP supposed to be obscenely high? At level 50, it's got 339, more than twice as much as my next Pokemon (Dragoone, with 156)
Yes. It is indeed meant to be obscenely high. Hyperegg is like a Blissey, only completely different.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old June 7th, 2011, 12:56 PM
DonMoosavi

Quote:
Hyperegg is like a Blissey, only completely different
Maybe the egg in blissey's pouch is a hyper egg, giving it the HP boost?
Old June 7th, 2011, 08:28 PM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Yeah, yeah, I know. Tomorrow, I might post a fix. But then again, since I'm me, I might not.
It doesnt hurt to see if others have the same problem.

I had just gotten the hack back after several months. Im back at the Monastery.
Old June 7th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Lantz

Nature: Adamant
I failed to beat the Senex at Lilycove Departmen Store. I returned to Lilycove but the Zombie Army, the Deadly Seven and the Senex himself disappeared. When I try to leave the city (west direction) the Deadly Seven stop me but they don't appear on the map. What I can do? Can I face again the Senex or I have to restart the game?
Old June 8th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
I failed to beat the Senex at Lilycove Departmen Store. I returned to Lilycove but the Zombie Army, the Deadly Seven and the Senex himself disappeared. When I try to leave the city (west direction) the Deadly Seven stop me but they don't appear on the map. What I can do? Can I face again the Senex or I have to restart the game?
I have absolutely no idea what happened there, and can't help you. You see, I actually have no idea what I'm doing - or at least, I didn't until I properly learned to script.

Sigh. I'm considering leaving Snakewood as it is, and moving on to Keratin - it's just got so full of unfixable bugs. That's why I keep putting off updating, to be honest. On a lighter note...

NEW UPDATE

This one solves two fixable bugs and corrects a major mistake.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; June 8th, 2011 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Grr... The US spelling system thwarts me yet again...
Old June 8th, 2011, 12:04 PM
iweei
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
I made it to Pacifidlog Town. I'm stuck on what to do for the gym battle there. I get to a mirror on the wall but i can't get past that part. Anyone know what i should do next? please and thank you.
Old June 8th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Ninjaguineapig
Unhatched Egg

I should just download the update and patch it on to the (already patched) rom file? It won't erase my save?
Also, Hyperegg is like a steel wall. It's saved my head probably around a dozen times. Whenever things are looking grim, I put it out, Grasswhistle the opponent and revive+hyper potion all my pokemon. The egg has leftovers, so it never dies.

Last edited by Ninjaguineapig; June 8th, 2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old June 8th, 2011, 12:42 PM
regimeen
Alt + F4 user

Quote:
Originally Posted by iweei View Post
I made it to Pacifidlog Town. I'm stuck on what to do for the gym battle there. I get to a mirror on the wall but i can't get past that part. Anyone know what i should do next? please and thank you.
check the first page, this puzzle was difficult for me too

Old June 8th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Novalis
Hisorian

Nature: Relaxed
Who would have thought that Pokemon and Zombies could fit so well together?
Old June 8th, 2011, 02:33 PM
iweei
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
thanks i can't believe i didn't think to look in page one. Beat the gym leader on to whatever is next. thanks for the help
Old June 8th, 2011, 03:05 PM
cheatfreak23

Alright, Ive beaten Senex after he baked his cake, Ive gotten Turmur, and now the Resistence Base is empty because they went to Gym island....The only clues I know are 'South-Western section of Hoenn' and 'The item to trade has 3 matching length words'......

*head desk smash* I feel like Im gonna throw up from how annoying this is....

Last edited by cheatfreak23; June 9th, 2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old June 9th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Drakka

Nature: Rash
You said to say if we wanted to hear the Deadly Seven's backstories. Well, I do! I'd love to know why that one guy who writes haiku is so obsessed with spices....
Old June 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
DonMoosavi

So Cutlerine: Game Over? Storywise, this is the end? It would be cool if you give it some closure. If not looking forward to Keratin

Also you should probably ask a mod to move this to the Showcase as this hacks "progression" draws to an end
Old June 9th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakka View Post
You said to say if we wanted to hear the Deadly Seven's backstories. Well, I do! I'd love to know why that one guy who writes haiku is so obsessed with spices....
He likes spices because he was raised by a family of nutmeg plants when he was a baby dolphin.

Bet you weren't expecting that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoosavi View Post
So Cutlerine: Game Over? Storywise, this is the end? It would be cool if you give it some closure. If not looking forward to Keratin

Also you should probably ask a mod to move this to the Showcase as this hacks "progression" draws to an end
Closure. Mmmm. I'd forgotten that Snakewood actually had a story, to be honest. Let's see what I can do.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links