The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:20 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

Nature: Relaxed
After you beat Pestilence go to the cave that is in Endless Plains and get HM01: Cut (the item ball). Then go to Route 115 and battle the girl with the Cool Trainer overworld to get the Balance Badge and steal the Black Belt's Magikarp as it holds HM: 03 Surf. Then you Surf south towards Dewford. By the way is the next update 99% or 100% for Snakewood? I'm just wondering about that.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:29 PM
Keygan
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
After you beat Pestilence go to the cave that is in Endless Plains and get HM01: Cut (the item ball). Then go to Route 115 and battle the girl with the Cool Trainer overworld to get the Balance Badge and steal the Black Belt's Magikarp as it holds HM: 03 Surf. Then you Surf south towards Dewford. By the way is the next update 99% or 100% for Snakewood? I'm just wondering about that.
Sorry, I'm really lame, how do you get to Endless Plains/ where is it?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:07 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

Endless Plains is in Verdanturf Ruins, it's the cave located by the pet Charizard. Also is Gym Island the replacement for the Battle Tower and is at the same area?
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Keygan
Beginning Trainer

How do I get Rock Smash then? Sorry :\
Old June 22nd, 2011, 04:37 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

Rock Smash is something you get in the Island of Calm in Route 110 and isn't gotten until after you get the Knuckle Badge. It also isn't needed until you reach Famine's Desert (Route 111). You use Cut for right now.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:55 PM
keygan97
Excalibur

How do I get to Verdanturf Ruins?
Old June 23rd, 2011, 06:50 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

It's where Verdanturf Town used to be with the lava and where you battled against Pestilence. The right exit in Rusturf Tunnel to be more specific.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:15 AM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Pokemon? Awesome.
Zombies? Awesome.
Pokemon + Zombies?
Ultimate. Awesome.
--
I haven't downloaded this, but it looks really AWESOME. Good luck with this!
Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:36 AM
keygan97
Excalibur

OMG, SonicBlaze, thank you, I couldn't figure out how to get to that cave, because I derped x99999
Old June 23rd, 2011, 11:41 AM
keygan97
Excalibur

>_< Great, I've talked to everyone in New Mauville and I still don't have enough evidence
Old June 23rd, 2011, 01:00 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

You can search YouTube and find Pokemon Snakewood videos to answer your question. There's currently one up to Famine's Desert for a Let's Play of it.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 03:14 PM
Ettadara
Fanfiction Writer

Nature: Calm
Not sure if you know, but your spoiler on how to get through the boardroom maze, the one on the front page, it doesn't seem to work.

For me, when I click 'show', nothing shows up. The only thing that happens is that the button changes to 'hide'. I'll click it multiple times, but it's never worked for as long as I've been playing this hack.

Now, I'm already past that part, but I felt like pointing it out, just in case others are having the same problem.
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Blackdragoon
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
@Keygan97 here is my lets play for new mauville n stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2hsg...eature=related . plus i have stopped the lets plays for a little bit because my computer is acting screwy right now

Old June 24th, 2011, 11:45 AM
bullseyedk
Beginning Trainer

How do you get through the maze to Necropolis? I've jumped down the hole, and I've spoken to the Rhydon down there, and now I don't know where to go. Any help would be appreciated
Old June 24th, 2011, 12:25 PM
keygan97
Excalibur

O-O How do you get through that cave near Lilycove?
Old June 24th, 2011, 01:17 PM
raidersfan09
Dashing Person

Nature: Bashful
amazing :) i'm starting it now ;p hope its as good as it looks
Old June 24th, 2011, 02:33 PM
keygan97
Excalibur

Nevermind, got through it, I love that Sonic music...haha...
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:08 PM
keygan97
Excalibur

D: Where do I find Gleis in Lilycove?
Old June 26th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Charcoal_Lover
Rocket Executive/Novice Modder

Nature: Hardy
Great Game, I love Snakewood. I love the Girls sprite, I hope you make the overworld sprites for the players' soon. I don't care that the title screen doesn't say "Snakewood" in my opinion it continues where Ruby let off. On my copy I personally "modded" an script in Petalburg City, to give me TM23. It was very useful to me I taught it to an Pikachu I caught in the woods. (Steel is great against, Rock and Ice Pokemon) I have an Bitmap of where I scripted the TM, I'll try to put it up later. (I just edited the previous script in Advance Map. It was hiding close to the entrance to Route 104, by the tree boarder. But, I remapped it to be in an single rock.) It really improved my game; Oh, and I love the medical kit Idea.

Old June 27th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

I would advise the creators of this game to remove the Level 1 kingmadio with only night shade from the dark gym leaders team because my last poke was my HM Slave Zigzagoon with only normal moves and surf, so it couldn't touch the kingmadio and the Kingmadio couldn't touch Zigzagoon because the Kingmadio only had Night shade, I has to restart the game and I hadn't saved state for a while. I ended up having to Struggle stall it from recoil, wasn't very fun

Last edited by Varelse; June 27th, 2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old June 27th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keygan97 View Post
D: Where do I find Gleis in Lilycove?
Gleis isn't in Lilycove, which is probably why you can't find him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charcoal_Lover View Post
Great Game, I love Snakewood. I love the Girls sprite, I hope you make the overworld sprites for the players' soon. I don't care that the title screen doesn't say "Snakewood" in my opinion it continues where Ruby let off.
Thank you, and I hope you don't encounter any game-killing glitches that make you stop liking Snakewood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
I would advise the creators of this game to remove the Level 1 kingmadio with only night shade from the dark gym leaders team because my last poke was my HM Slave Zigzagoon with only normal moves and surf, so it couldn't touch the kingmadio and the Kingmadio couldn't touch Zigzagoon because the Kingmadio only had Night shade, I has to restart the game and I hadn't saved state for a while. I ended up having to Struggle stall it from recoil, wasn't very fun
Your advice is duly noted, but I'm not changing anything. I know exactly how annoying Kingmadio is, and put it there on purpose. You could have actually defeated it with Zigzagoon; eventually, it would have Struggled to death.

Remember, this game is supposed to be harder than the originals. Also, it's intentionally annoying. Very, very annoying.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old June 27th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Yeah, I ended up Struggle stalling it, and could your see if the "Spoiler" showing the answer to the boardroom maze is working correctly, because it isn't for me.
Old June 28th, 2011, 01:06 AM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
For anyone who's still having trouble beating Kingmadio: If it's Haruko's Kingmadio, teach a Zigzagoon Oder Sleuth and use stuff like Tackle and Headbutt or just get a Shroomish and use Leech Seed or Poisonpowder. For the others, use a Machop/Machoke/Machamp that has Foresight and then hit it with a Fighting move.

Last edited by cheatfreak23; June 28th, 2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old June 28th, 2011, 11:22 AM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
hey! do not, i repeat, do not leave pokemon snakewood! its one of the best hacks ive ever played and i play a lot of hacks. i love the storyline and how you put in some zombified pokemon. its almost like a morbid twist to pokemon but with humor mixed in to make it less morbid. i found the deadly seven to be hilarious...... major mental problems with them tho.... anyways, please do not leave this hack! i have seen a lot of good hacks been tossed aside left in alpha or beta phase and never finished! it pisses me off that people give up so easily and i hope you would please continue with snakewood.

-Light
Old June 28th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
hey! do not, i repeat, do not leave pokemon snakewood! its one of the best hacks ive ever played and i play a lot of hacks. i love the storyline and how you put in some zombified pokemon. its almost like a morbid twist to pokemon but with humor mixed in to make it less morbid. i found the deadly seven to be hilarious...... major mental problems with them tho.... anyways, please do not leave this hack! i have seen a lot of good hacks been tossed aside left in alpha or beta phase and never finished! it pisses me off that people give up so easily and i hope you would please continue with snakewood.

-Light
Don't worry, I'm not ending it before the end of the story. I'm going to fully tie up some loose ends and put in a few more hidden features and areas before stopping. Then I'll start getting serious about Keratin, and probably periodically update Snakewood with minor thingummabobs. So Snakewood won't die, just move on to a different plane of existence. Like Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, only completely different.

Oh, and I've just reposted the Boardroom map, and also put up a map for the Necropolis' Super Trick Maze. Also, I've put up the solution to the Gym Island puzzle. So head on over to the first post for muchos answers!

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; June 28th, 2011 at 01:05 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links