The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 28th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Advertise here
Cutlerine, I've got a question. I was going through the oh-so-maddening Maddio cave, and when I went through some door, I was transferred to Wallys house with no way to get back. I honestly don't remember whatsoever how to get back, because I think the ship dropped me off near mount pyre, and the ship's not there anymore, so I have no clue what to do. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
Cutlerine, I've got a question. I was going through the oh-so-maddening Maddio cave, and when I went through some door, I was transferred to Wallys house with no way to get back. I honestly don't remember whatsoever how to get back, because I think the ship dropped me off near mount pyre, and the ship's not there anymore, so I have no clue what to do. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!
Two things.

1) Which door took you to Wally's house? That needs to be fixed.

2) I don't think you can get back, because you were never meant to go back to Wally's house. Don't worry, though, I've thought of a solution. Await my PM.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old June 29th, 2011, 07:12 AM
DonMoosavi

Quote:
Not that this will be helpful, but I remember having the same thing happen, but I got lucky by reverting to a previous save.
Old June 29th, 2011, 10:07 AM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Don't worry, I'm not ending it before the end of the story. I'm going to fully tie up some loose ends and put in a few more hidden features and areas before stopping. Then I'll start getting serious about Keratin, and probably periodically update Snakewood with minor thingummabobs. So Snakewood won't die, just move on to a different plane of existence. Like Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, only completely different
oh, thats a relief.... say, what phase is this game in? i just beat monsterous winona and her brother... one of the hardest battles of my life i must say... is there more after it because i cant figure out how to get to lilycove.
Old June 29th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Two things.

1) Which door took you to Wally's house? That needs to be fixed.

2) I don't think you can get back, because you were never meant to go back to Wally's house. Don't worry, though, I've thought of a solution. Await my PM.
Sorry, I really couldn't tell you which door it was, I was really just wandering wherever the hell I wanted to ;/

Could anyone tell me if theres any equivalent of an exp share in this game and where is it?Because I'm at lilycove, and I just decided to try an train my Mysteryegg

Last edited by Varelse; June 29th, 2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 29th, 2011, 04:56 PM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

the equivilant of a mystery egg is brain link. the one hint ill give is that you can find it in the desert.
Old June 29th, 2011, 05:28 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
By the way...

Culterine are you a troper? If you are maybe we'll meet next month as I'll be a troper too.

Also the 95% version is just up to Gym Island right? What is with the Gym Island at Route 126 also, can you go there in the 95% version? By the way in the first post Pokemon ROM Hacks are referenced as it says, I believe ROM Hacks like Brown, Prism, Quartz are referenced? I will try to find these references while I play...

Unfitting Music...

...and Pokemon Snakwood!

I like this ROM Hack and it will be Hack of the Month one month. Maybe next month? And where will you go from here? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Fufufu even I couldn't tell you that.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old June 29th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Blood3000Z
Beginning Trainer

How do i face the fortree gym leader?
Old June 29th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
By the way...

Culterine are you a troper? If you are maybe we'll meet next month as I'll be a troper too.

Also the 95% version is just up to Gym Island right? What is with the Gym Island at Route 126 also, can you go there in the 95% version? By the way in the first post Pokemon ROM Hacks are referenced as it says, I believe ROM Hacks like Brown, Prism, Quartz are referenced? I will try to find these references while I play...

Unfitting Music...

...and Pokemon Snakwood!

I like this ROM Hack and it will be Hack of the Month one month. Maybe next month? And where will you go from here? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Fufufu even I couldn't tell you that.
I reference a lot of things. I don't remember all of them, sorry. In fact, I keep finding old things I did that surprise me now when I see them.

Also, Snakewood's already been Hack of the Month. Like every other hack on the forum. Check the first post.

Oh, and I'm not a troper, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood3000Z View Post
How do i face the fortree gym leader?
Rock-types are your best bet. Winona still uses Flying-types, and Veracity uses Fire-types. I took both of them down with my Golem, Frutilicus, with backup from my new Emolga, JingleRoad.

I love naming Pokémon.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old June 30th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Scarecrow9black
Beginning Trainer

Location: If your woundering then you should be asking yourself
Nature: Lax
Man Cutlerine I have to say I love Snakewood seriously I have been searching for this hack for years i havent been able to put it down! It Gives me the new pokemon experience that I have craved for so long while also keeping me totally immersed. Plus I gotta say the obscure references to random stuff have kept me laughing the whole time especially the deadly 7. Just on my way to challenging the elite four now cant wait to see whats in store for me there.
Old June 30th, 2011, 04:38 AM
Farhan Rizaldi
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Timid
Where Is Gleis I Need To Save Him And Get My HM
Old June 30th, 2011, 06:47 AM
DonMoosavi

Congratulations on entering the Hack Showcase!
Snakewood is officially a real hack now.

Also looking forward to the aforementioned story conclusion. Although I'm quite frightened that knowing you it'll be something crazy like having a final boss battle with the deadly 7 after they combine their megazords in order to save the digimon world from Count Dracula and his lethal weapon of nutmeg created by the vicious dolphins of Narnia...

I have faith.

Last edited by DonMoosavi; June 30th, 2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old June 30th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Blood3000Z
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I reference a lot of things. I don't remember all of them, sorry. In fact, I keep finding old things I did that surprise me now when I see them.

Also, Snakewood's already been Hack of the Month. Like every other hack on the forum. Check the first post.

Oh, and I'm not a troper, sorry.

Rock-types are your best bet. Winona still uses Flying-types, and Veracity uses Fire-types. I took both of them down with my Golem, Frutilicus, with backup from my new Emolga, JingleRoad.

I love naming Pokémon.
no.. i mean what do i have to do to get inside the gym
Old June 30th, 2011, 07:32 AM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

hey cuterline, the only legendery pokemon ive been able to obtain was entei which was from my hyperegg and then there was that x123456 whatever its called... was that a legend and are you gonna be adding ways to catch the rest of the zombified pokemon and that scar lugia too..... he looks cool.
Old June 30th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Farhan Rizaldi
Beginning Trainer

Please Man... Answer My Question... :\
Old June 30th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhan Rizaldi View Post
Where Is Gleis I Need To Save Him And Get My HM
Surf south from Mauville to the little island covered in trees and go in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoosavi View Post
Congratulations on entering the Hack Showcase!
Snakewood is officially a real hack now.

Also looking forward to the aforementioned story conclusion. Although I'm quite frightened that knowing you it'll be something crazy like having a final boss battle with the deadly 7 after they combine their megazords in order to save the digimon world from Count Dracula and his lethal weapon of nutmeg created by the vicious dolphins of Narnia...

I have faith.
There will be no dolphins. Other than that, no promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood3000Z View Post
no.. i mean what do i have to do to get inside the gym
Ah. Sorry. Don't bother - go to the University of Film instead. After completing it, you can go to the Gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
hey cuterline, the only legendery pokemon ive been able to obtain was entei which was from my hyperegg and then there was that x123456 whatever its called... was that a legend and are you gonna be adding ways to catch the rest of the zombified pokemon and that scar lugia too..... he looks cool.
There are very few legendaries in Snakewood, and most of them are either unavailable just yet or available only by very strange means.

Also, you will never be able to catch the other zombie Pokémon. The ones you can catch are just a taster.

Old June 30th, 2011, 10:46 AM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Quote:
There are very few legendaries in Snakewood, and most of them are either unavailable just yet or available only by very strange means.

Also, you will never be able to catch the other zombie Pokémon. The ones you can catch are just a taster.
aww..... can u at least make it so we can catch scar lugia? i liek him....
Old June 30th, 2011, 02:19 PM
D2OMBIES16
Beginning Trainer

i HAVE A MAGNEMITE AND IT KNWS THUNDERSHOCK. tHE LIFT DOES NOT WORK WHEN I BRING MAGNEMITE TO IT.
Old June 30th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

I gotta question. Is there any specific bonuses that you get by beating Norman other than the extra experience?
Old June 30th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
Congrats on moving to Hacks Showcase (:
I really enojyed playing this hack once.
Might go give it another swing ;D
Old June 30th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Farhan Rizaldi
Beginning Trainer

I Already Beat All Deadly 7 Then What?
Old June 30th, 2011, 07:17 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2OMBIES16 View Post
i HAVE A MAGNEMITE AND IT KNWS THUNDERSHOCK. tHE LIFT DOES NOT WORK WHEN I BRING MAGNEMITE TO IT.
You're only supposed to bring Magnemite to the lift when you enter the ship a second time after beating War. If it's your first time, you're only supposed to go fix the engine....
Old June 30th, 2011, 07:39 PM
ih8sleep
Beginning Trainer

What do you do after the elite 4?
Old July 1st, 2011, 04:16 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
Congrats on moving to Hacks Showcase (:
I really enojyed playing this hack once.
Might go give it another swing ;D
Thank you. I have actually been meaning to move here for several months now; I just kind of forgot.

Quote:
I gotta question. Is there any specific bonuses that you get by beating Norman other than the extra experience?
Nope. It's just a fun little side-quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2OMBIES16 View Post
Is this your first visit to the submarine? Then you don't need (and aren't yet able) to fix the lift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
aww..... can u at least make it so we can catch scar lugia? i liek him....
No. No zombiemon for anyone, except the zombie Marill and Grimer lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8sleep View Post
What do you do after the elite 4?
Go out of the building and walk south. You'll get a phone call from Birch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhan Rizaldi View Post
I Already Beat All Deadly 7 Then What?
I need more information to work out what you need to do. Where are you? Lilycove? The Island of Calm? If this is the Island of Calm, then after beating Asimov, the final Deadly Seven member, he will reveal a teleport to you, on the sign near the entrance to the forest.

Old July 1st, 2011, 04:23 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

..Does the glute do anything other than be a sucky poke?
And also, when does the Secretegg evolve into hyperegg?

Last edited by Varelse; July 1st, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here