The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 11th, 2011, 04:53 AM
shomoher

Nature: Calm
Do I have to start the game all over again to play the new updated version?

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old July 11th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

Wait, finish the main storyline? Doesn't it end after you restore Hoenn?

edit: @Shomoher, get a new clean ruby, patch this to is, rename it to whatever your last snakewood was, and put it in the same place as your snakewood.sav

Last edited by Avian_321; July 11th, 2011 at 06:08 AM.
Old July 11th, 2011, 06:33 AM
DonMoosavi

I have completed the masterpiece of Snakewood. I'm not entirely sure I get it but I certainly do love it. Cannot wait to later play the game from start to finish to witness a true and gradual complete and utter degradation to insanity.

Looking forward to your future projects! Keratin (what little has been teased about it) sounds so cool!
Old July 11th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

So I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I went inside the mall in lillycove and discovered the deadly seven are fighting on the stairs again. I already beat the game.. so.. ?

edit: it's every other floor. no one is at the top.
Old July 11th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Figured it out thanks to Avian_321!

Also,
Spoiler:
lol at Senex being a Pokemon

Last edited by Varelse; July 11th, 2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian_321 View Post
So I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I went inside the mall in lillycove and discovered the deadly seven are fighting on the stairs again. I already beat the game.. so.. ?

edit: it's every other floor. no one is at the top.
This happened exactly with me in like...I think it was in March or something like that, and I talked to cutlerine about this exact thing, I thought it was something wrong on my part, now I know I'm not the only one this happened to, you should just not do that event again, even though it really doesn't change anything at all xD
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

Also, for the new ips, uh.. what else are we supposed to do in Gym Island? The last two gyms are still closed, and the stadium isn't accessable either.
Old July 11th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Also, for the new ips, uh.. what else are we supposed to do in Gym Island? The last two gyms are still closed, and the stadium isn't accessable either.
Eh? Only one Gym was ever closed, and that one is now accessible after having beaten all the others.

By the way, new sidequests have been added. The crate that blocks off the back of the weird place in the Lilycove Museum basement? That can be got rid of, which gives access to a legendary.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old July 11th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Is shaderu available in the current update? Because its the only member of the Turmur, Luca Zamon, and Shaderu trio that I don't know where is.

EDIT: And, are you actually supposed to fight Asimov in his gym? Because going into the gym just directed me into the place where you catch Senex.

Last edited by Varelse; July 11th, 2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old July 11th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Eh? Only one Gym was ever closed, and that one is now accessible after having beaten all the others.

By the way, new sidequests have been added. The crate that blocks off the back of the weird place in the Lilycove Museum basement? That can be got rid of, which gives access to a legendary.
big edit: I fixed it lol. My game glitched and I fixed it.

Last edited by Avian_321; July 11th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:58 PM
shomoher

Can anyone give me hints on catching Turmur, Luca Zamon and Shaderu?

DJ I Love You
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:50 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Now I gotta go redownload my VBA Collector's Edition emulator, Pokemon Ruby, this IPS, and all the other stuff I use to cheat....
Old July 12th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
Is shaderu available in the current update? Because its the only member of the Turmur, Luca Zamon, and Shaderu trio that I don't know where is.

EDIT: And, are you actually supposed to fight Asimov in his gym? Because going into the gym just directed me into the place where you catch Senex.
Senex is meant to be there. Did you really think the Deadly Seven would be so straightforward as to have a Gym? They're lurking somewhere else...

Also, you have my legendary trios mixed up. I'll explain: Luca Zamón is in a pair with Téa Barqán; Turmur is the master of Faceleech (and Deoxys, if it still existed); Shaderu is part of a pair with Senex, as legendary Super-Evil Pokémon. In all, the legendaries can be divided thusly: Senex, Shaderu, Turmur and Luca Zamón are evil, and Téa Barqán isn't.

But to answer your question, no. The only legendaries you can get right now are Luca Zamón, Senex and Turmur. Téa Barqán is coming later this week, as soon as I can decide what it looks like and make a sprite for him. Shaderu will be the last Pokémon of all to be released, and, being ridiculously powerful, will be ridiculously difficult to get hold of.

Quote:
big edit: I fixed it lol. My game glitched and I fixed it.
Oh, OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomoher View Post
Can anyone give me hints on catching Turmur, Luca Zamon and Shaderu?
Turmur is at the end of the item chain that starts with the Mush Mask in Rustboro; I think I've outlined it in detail somewhere else in the thread.

Luca Zamón, after Senex was defeated, fled to rest atop Mount Doom, which may be accessed by travelling through a dimensional rift. First, though, you must figure out how to get past the crate.

Shaderu isn't in there yet, though it will be soon.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old July 12th, 2011, 03:30 AM
shomoher

I wish someone can write like all the secrets and sidequests of the game

Looking back at some of the thread, I think I've missed some secrets (such as the Totodile and the Mush Mask Item Chain etc.)

DJ I Love You
Old July 12th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

I'm still looking for the item in the shipwreck haha.
Old July 12th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Quote:
Senex is meant to be there. Did you really think the Deadly Seven would be so straightforward as to have a Gym? They're lurking somewhere else...

Also, you have my legendary trios mixed up. I'll explain: Luca Zamón is in a pair with Téa Barqán; Turmur is the master of Faceleech (and Deoxys, if it still existed); Shaderu is part of a pair with Senex, as legendary Super-Evil Pokémon. In all, the legendaries can be divided thusly: Senex, Shaderu, Turmur and Luca Zamón are evil, and Téa Barqán isn't.

But to answer your question, no. The only legendaries you can get right now are Luca Zamón, Senex and Turmur. Téa Barqán is coming later this week, as soon as I can decide what it looks like and make a sprite for him. Shaderu will be the last Pokémon of all to be released, and, being ridiculously powerful, will be ridiculously difficult to get hold of.
Oh, I just thought that with Senex owning all of Luca Zamon, Turmur, and Shaderu, I assumed that they were a trio with him being the Trio master. So, is Shaderu going to be found at level 100, with the stats of the all-mighty Unown? Oh, and I have to say, Furi Z may just be the best Poke ever. I wouldn't have been able to beat the game with it. With it, I stalled out of the Lati@s zombies and pretty much all the people in Senex's fortress, Senex himself, as well as Esau.
Old July 12th, 2011, 03:21 PM
~Avversione~
Signature Tag Maker

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Avversione~
I got Lord Unbone sitting infront of me on Gym Island refusing to battle. I'm lost.
Old July 12th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Avversione~ View Post
I got Lord Unbone sitting infront of me on Gym Island refusing to battle. I'm lost.
After catching/defeating Senex in Asimov's gym, the game's done for now. You can't fight lord Unbone yet. Sidequest time.
Old July 12th, 2011, 05:04 PM
~Avversione~
Signature Tag Maker

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Avversione~
Isn't Asimov's Gym unlocked by beating the others? I'm sure I've beaten them all
Old July 12th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Avversione~ View Post
Isn't Asimov's Gym unlocked by beating the others? I'm sure I've beaten them all
Check to make sure you beat them all, and talk to the guy who set the nun on fire. Go inside and fight "him."
Old July 13th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
After catching/defeating Senex in Asimov's gym, the game's done for now. You can't fight lord Unbone yet. Sidequest time.
This is not true. After catching/defeating Senex, you still have to go and speak to Landon and May about your past. Then the game is finished - and that really is the end of the main storyline.

After that, you may try and find where Luca Zamón went to rest after you defeated it, where the Trick Master went after you released him from the Necropolis, and where the manliest hero of all is waiting for you. And so forth and suchlike.

By the way, there's an update coming later today. It contains Téa Barqán, the Trick Master's new house, and a certain epic battle.

Old July 13th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

YOu had me at new update :D
Old July 13th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Cutlerine

As promised earlier, I have a new update for you, everyone. That's right, a

NEW UPDATE.

Check the first post for details.

Old July 13th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Natynatnes
Stalker extraordinaire

Nature: Quirky
Can someone please send me a link for an emulator?
'cause apparently my emulator decided to go in to teenage-angst and deny me to play anything :T
Old July 13th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Quote:
This is not true. After catching/defeating Senex, you still have to go and speak to Landon and May about your past. Then the game is finished - and that really is the end of the main storyline.

After that, you may try and find where Luca Zamón went to rest after you defeated it, where the Trick Master went after you released him from the Necropolis, and where the manliest hero of all is waiting for you. And so forth and suchlike.

By the way, there's an update coming later today. It contains Téa Barqán, the Trick Master's new house, and a certain epic battle.
Any hints on the location of either 3? Oh and, sadly, you did fail to remove the Deadly 7 from Lilycove department store in the new .ips
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links