The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Raaxon
Sephiroth never stood a chance

Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
Also, I managed to get myself a Shiny Graveill.

Theres another crossover thingy... When killing Winora, the player character recites the Vorpal Sword thing from Alice in Wonderland.

Last edited by Jude Mathis; November 5th, 2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged - please read the ruuules.
Old November 5th, 2010, 11:02 PM
anugrah6
Togepi

i deafeted the deadly 7 in lilycove city and i don't know what to do next
Old November 5th, 2010, 11:04 PM
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer

HOLY CRAP.
The Moon Stone was right underneath my nose D<

I found it and evolved it into Unown.
And hell, that thing is way overpowered. Here's what my Unown looks like before the Elite 4:

Unown Lv 62 @ Demon Horn
~Eruption
~Psychic
~ShadowBall
~Explosion

Stats:
HP- 212 (Damn, HyperEgg had 404 HP...I loved that thing, it could survive a +4 Sky Uppercut from Blaziken)
Attack: 268 (WTF?! That's even higher than my Lv.57 Breloom)
Defense: 191
SpAtk: 241 (ROFL)
SpDef: 198
Speed:208 (HyperEgg had something like 59 Speed o-o)

EDIT: Cutlerine, one more question. After you go answer the phone in the Lilycove Sewers, where do you go? Where is the ship that you have to search for the cone-item?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the hidden lever and Gleis just KO'ed me, I defeated the Battlezombie after that, and got teleported to Pacifidlog. Rofl.

Last edited by NainilJShah; November 6th, 2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old November 6th, 2010, 12:12 AM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Just now got lucky and won the first drinking contest. Now Im wondering if its even possible to win the second one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
Cutlerine, one more question. After you go answer the phone in the Lilycove Sewers, where do you go? Where is the ship that you have to search for the cone-item?
That part of the game isnt ready yet. Ive asked the same question before.

Last edited by giradialkia; November 6th, 2010 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Double posting
Old November 6th, 2010, 12:36 AM
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
That part of the game isnt ready yet. Ive asked the same question before.
Oh. x.x
I edited my post already, saying never mind.

Btw Cutlerine, I'm lol'ing at the fact that you said the Moon Stone was "very well hidden". I found it in three minutes. (yes I timed myself)
Old November 6th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Curged
Queen FTW!!!

Nature: Relaxed
I can just say one thing.
This hack blows my mind, really best hack i've ever played.

But now I'm stuck at the desert after defeating the deadly "seven" again "
So... How do I get to fallorbor town?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out already
EDIT 2: I found a bug this was after I got rid of an item so I could get that armour, but when I exited the bag I controlled the wise man as a shadowy Shade.
And can Kadabra evolve in Alakazam without trading?

Last edited by Curged; November 6th, 2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old November 6th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curged View Post
I can just say one thing.
This hack blows my mind, really best hack i've ever played.

But now I'm stuck at the desert after defeating the deadly "seven" again "
So... How do I get to fallorbor town?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out already
EDIT 2: I found a bug this was after I got rid of an item so I could get that armour, but when I exited the bag I controlled the wise man as a shadowy Shade.
And can Kadabra evolve in Alakazam without trading?
Kadabra cannot evolve, but Alakazam can be caught wild. And I know about that bug. It happened to me, and it fixes if you go through a warp, if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NainilJShah View Post
Oh. x.x
I edited my post already, saying never mind.

Btw Cutlerine, I'm lol'ing at the fact that you said the Moon Stone was "very well hidden". I found it in three minutes. (yes I timed myself)
Most people I've tested it on take longer to find it. You are obviously just a wonderfully clever person. Assuming, of course, the Moon Stone is where I think it is. I may have moved it, and it may now be ludicrously easy to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anugrah6 View Post
i deafeted the deadly 7 in lilycove city and i don't know what to do next
Start fighting the Inquisition Grunts in Lilycove, perhaps? Go to the Hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
Also, I managed to get myself a Shiny Graveill.

Theres another crossover thingy... When killing Winora, the player character recites the Vorpal Sword thing from Alice in Wonderland.
Indeed. I am aware of this. It's a line from Jabberwocky.

Quote:
I had just finished exchanging the pets from the Count into Pokemon. I honestly thought the 'SCRUFFYCHICK' would turn into a Torchic....It was disappointing to see Doduo...
Torchic, Treecko and Mudkip can be caught in certain areas - but please don't go looking for them, because I haven't put them in yet.

Quote:
"Oh no, you're turning into a pig! Wait, its not CIRCE, you're completely fine."

Gotta love Greek mythology.

And the Maybe Witch... For all the wrongfully done burnings... The Sand Witch... Speaks for itself... The East Witch, Wizard of Oz, of course...
They're all jokes. A Witch Doctor, a Left 4 Dead Witch, Medea, Circe (who also references the best children's movie ever, The Nightmare Before Christmas), a sandwich, an innocent lady, the Blair Witch Project witch, the Wicked Witch of the East, the Bad Fairy from Sleeping Beauty, and, of course, a witch based on the unforgettable song Angel Witch, by Angel Witch, from their album Angel Witch.

Yep, I just about ran out of witch jokes after that. That's why there aren't any more.

Quote:
Just now got lucky and won the first drinking contest. Now Im wondering if its even possible to win the second one....
The second one is considerably harder than the first. In fact, it's another obscure reference - this one to Neil Gaiman's short story Shoggoth's Old Peculiar. Seriously, you have to have watched a lot of movies, read a lot of books and manga and played a lot of games to get all the references. You also need a very good memory.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old November 6th, 2010, 02:09 PM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
The second one is considerably harder than the first. In fact, it's another obscure reference - this one to Neil Gaiman's short story Shoggoth's Old Peculiar. Seriously, you have to have watched a lot of movies, read a lot of books and manga and played a lot of games to get all the references. You also need a very good memory.
Considerably harder? My guy doesnt even make it to someone puking before he gets knocked out. Im just waiting for the next release so I can finish this game...
Old November 6th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
Considerably harder? My guy doesnt even make it to someone puking before he gets knocked out. Im just waiting for the next release so I can finish this game...
Yes, considerably. I have, in fact, beaten it. You get a very large sum of money for doing so, and it lets you compete in the first drinking contest again. When you beat that one again, you can compete in the second one... It's a cyclical thing.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old November 6th, 2010, 02:40 PM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Yes, considerably. I have, in fact, beaten it. You get a very large sum of money for doing so, and it lets you compete in the first drinking contest again. When you beat that one again, you can compete in the second one... It's a cyclical thing.
After the time I spent trying to get past that first contest, I'd rather play DBZ Buu's Fury and try to do the button mashing for getting the Z Sword out of the rock again than even attempt the second contest! That was hell on my keyboard!
Old November 6th, 2010, 08:05 PM
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer

Let's see. Can I say the location of the Moon Stone so that you can confirm that you actually kept it there? :3
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:53 AM
only for pokemon
Beginning Trainer

there is a bug i found and it is so anoyying. i use to thinck this hake was the best one iv played but you need to fix this bug and tell ME! how to fix it. what happens is when i push the aroow keys the screem moves but my player stays still and all that happens is the sreen moves around and everything i trying isnt working. i dont know if this helps but it happend in that forest just outside of the town with the 1st gym.
Old November 7th, 2010, 01:51 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by only for pokemon View Post
there is a bug i found and it is so anoyying. i use to thinck this hake was the best one iv played but you need to fix this bug and tell ME! how to fix it. what happens is when i push the aroow keys the screem moves but my player stays still and all that happens is the sreen moves around and everything i trying isnt working. i dont know if this helps but it happend in that forest just outside of the town with the 1st gym.
I know about that one. What happens is that you're controlling Demon Corpse Andromalius, for some reason. What you have to do is try and walk the screen out of the forest, or through a warp or something, and that will fix it.

Alternatively, don't open the menu in the forest, because that's what causes it, I think. I don't know how to eradicate it completely.

Quote:
Let's see. Can I say the location of the Moon Stone so that you can confirm that you actually kept it there? :3
Is it in Meteor Falls?

Last edited by Cutlerine; November 7th, 2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:00 AM
SuperScyther09
Beginning Trainer

where do you get the balance badge?
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:18 AM
lump
Ominous Enigma

Nature: Relaxed
How do I get passed Wattson in NewMauville?
Old November 7th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperScyther09 View Post
where do you get the balance badge?
Spoiler:
Fight Normal Girl Laura on the beach on the Route north of Rustboro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lump View Post
How do I get passed Wattson in NewMauville?
Spoiler:
After losing to him the first time, you are warped out to Mauville, where your character ponders his strength. Then, return to New Mauville and step on the giant red switch to turn off the generator.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The internet people at my school have blocked the Pokécommunity. Right now, I'm at home - but when I return later today, I will be unable to access the Pokécommunity for quite some time, or at least until I can get them to unblock it. Therefore, the next update is probably going to be delayed, and I won't be around to answer any questions. I will still be working on Snakewood during that time, however.

Old November 7th, 2010, 09:09 AM
SuperScyther09
Beginning Trainer

wheres the the spanner underwater to activate the engine
Old November 7th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
wheres the the spanner underwater to activate the engine
Spoiler:
In the engineer's office, in the bottom right corner.

Old November 7th, 2010, 09:43 AM
KK Moloney
Epilyptic Donkey Rhino

Nature: Timid
Just have to say that this game is awesome and very creative.
I love the name and wish that I could make something like this.........
AGAIN, GREAT JOB!!!!

will definitely play till the end unlike other hacks that aren't good.
MILK IS A VERY VALUABLE INGREDIENT(*)
Old November 7th, 2010, 10:13 AM
SuperScyther09
Beginning Trainer

i no im probably annoying you with all the questions but how do you find out who's the fire murderer and can you tell me how to get rock smash?

Last edited by SuperScyther09; November 7th, 2010 at 10:40 AM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 11:17 AM
impmon22
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I'm glad someone is deriving some measure of pleasure from my efforts. But if you want to find out what the egg is, I'm afraid you'll have to hatch it. Don't worry, it won't take that long - by the time you get to the first Gym, in Dewford, I think it'll have hatched.

THE EGG IS THE MOST BADASS POKEMON EVER BTW im stuck at rustbo cant find the surf badge or the cut hm
Old November 7th, 2010, 01:03 PM
impmon22
Beginning Trainer

how f do you get out of rustbro?
Old November 7th, 2010, 05:56 PM
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Is it in Meteor Falls?
It definitely is. But it's also quite easy to find in there. Like, it stands out among all the other crap that's usually in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by impmon22 View Post
THE EGG IS THE MOST BADASS POKEMON EVER BTW im stuck at rustbo cant find the surf badge or the cut hm
Spoiler:
Go north of the gym. There you'll see a short cutscene with Gleis and Dantalion. After that, go talk to Gleis. Follow the route there east to Rusturf Tunnel, and help Gleis close the portal. Then go to where Verdanturf Town was, and you'll fight Pestilence (I think, forgot the name). Then you go south into the Endless Plains. There you find HM01, Cut. After you get that, go back to Rustboro and go north. Cut the tree, and loot the dead man for a Magikarp. It is holding HM03, Surf. The Balance Badge is also a little north, with that girl on the beach.

Last edited by NainilJShah; November 7th, 2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old November 8th, 2010, 08:50 AM
SuperScyther09
Beginning Trainer

War is really hard i cant seem to beat her is there sumthing wrong with my team?:

Loudred LV 29 (Jump Kick, Uproar, Ice Punch, Rock Smash)
Pelipper LV 33 (Protect, Water Gun, SuperSonic, Wing Attack)
Gyarados LV 38 (Draco Fury, Tackle, Bite, Surf)
Aerodactyl LV 42 (Bite, SuperSonic, Ancient Power, Rock Tomb)
Zangoose LV 36 (Fury Cutter, Slash, Pursuit, Crush Claw)
Lunatone LV 39 (Hypnosis, PsyWave, Cosmic Power, Psychic)
Old November 8th, 2010, 01:20 PM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
War is really hard i cant seem to beat her is there sumthing wrong with my team?:

Loudred LV 29 (Jump Kick, Uproar, Ice Punch, Rock Smash)
Pelipper LV 33 (Protect, Water Gun, SuperSonic, Wing Attack)
Gyarados LV 38 (Draco Fury, Tackle, Bite, Surf)
Aerodactyl LV 42 (Bite, SuperSonic, Ancient Power, Rock Tomb)
Zangoose LV 36 (Fury Cutter, Slash, Pursuit, Crush Claw)
Lunatone LV 39 (Hypnosis, PsyWave, Cosmic Power, Psychic)
Keep training them to higher levels is all I can say right now. I forgot what Pokemon War uses....

Sponsored Links