The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 1st, 2011 (11:32 AM).
dyee

Where can I get the fourth badge?
Old August 4th, 2011 (12:17 AM).
yaiba990

I haven't play for a while, and i just updated the new update and restarted the game. I noticed the egg i got from the start no longer has the "Only Super effective moves - hit" Is it a glitch or you changed it ?
Old August 4th, 2011 (01:53 AM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneym2008 View Post
i love this <3 Thanks Yewww!!!!!!!!!!!!
No. Thank you for playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyee View Post
Where can I get the fourth badge?
You don't need the fourth badge unless you want to use Strength - you can challenge the E4 without it - but if you must know, it's hidden away somewhere in the

Spoiler:
Shipwreck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaiba990 View Post
I haven't play for a while, and i just updated the new update and restarted the game. I noticed the egg i got from the start no longer has the "Only Super effective moves - hit" Is it a glitch or you changed it ?
This is not a glitch. The fact that it had Wonder Guard in the first place, however, was.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old August 4th, 2011 (02:28 AM).
yaiba990

So u changed it or some kind of bug ?
Old August 4th, 2011 (10:29 AM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
No. Thank you for playing.

You don't need the fourth badge unless you want to use Strength - you can challenge the E4 without it - but if you must know, it's hidden away somewhere in the

Spoiler:
Shipwreck.

This is not a glitch. The fact that it had Wonder Guard in the first place, however, was.
Hey cutlerine very nice hack i have 2 questions for u
One is that where would i go after receiving the phone call in Lilycove sewers also how do i go to Necropolis city because the game freezez when i go to route 127 below the monkey gym.
Old August 5th, 2011 (02:27 AM).
0l0
Beginning Trainer

Hey, where can I get a Beldum. thnks btw!
Old August 5th, 2011 (06:07 AM).
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
then what is there to do in it? i cannot even find senex and what black rock you talkin about willice?(aha! see, i can do refrences too!) now seriously, what black rock?
edit2: strength wont work cause you need the forth badge for it! damn! now where do i get it!!??
edit3: any hints as to faceleeches location and how the hell do you break the box in the museum? and really, that ending was horrible. talking to landon and may, that was stupid! what was the point? i was expecting some backround info like how he got the eyes and all that and why does everyone know him?? oh, and another thing,in achievements it says you have to kill gleis, are you able to do that in the current version and also fight steven stone as well?
you never answered my questions so i reposted.
Old August 5th, 2011 (06:32 AM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hey cutlerine very nice hack i have 2 questions for u
One is that where would i go after receiving the phone call in Lilycove sewers also how do i go to Necropolis city because the game freezez when i go to route 127 below the monkey gym.
After the phone call, go to the Shipwreck. If you can't go to route 127, then some horrible, game-breaking glitch has occurred. My apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaiba990 View Post
So u changed it or some kind of bug ?
I changed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0l0 View Post
Hey, where can I get a Beldum. thnks btw!
One of the trap tiles in the Island of Calm triggers a one-time only battle with a wild Beldum, but I'm not going to tell you which one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
then what is there to do in it? i cannot even find senex and what black rock you talkin about willice?(aha! see, i can do refrences too!) now seriously, what black rock?
edit2: strength wont work cause you need the forth badge for it! damn! now where do i get it!!??
edit3: any hints as to faceleeches location and how the hell do you break the box in the museum? and really, that ending was horrible. talking to landon and may, that was stupid! what was the point? i was expecting some backround info like how he got the eyes and all that and why does everyone know him?? oh, and another thing,in achievements it says you have to kill gleis, are you able to do that in the current version and also fight steven stone as well?
you never answered my questions so i reposted.
Black Rock is the name of that room. If Senex isn't there, that's a glitch. The fourth badge is concealed somewhere in the
Spoiler:
Shipwreck.

Faceleech is related to Turmur. The box is broken by a certain Pokémon move. The ending fits the game perfectly: it makes no sense, explains nothing and sacrifices everything for the sake of a cheap referential joke. I ended the game in the spirit of Snakewood. You cannot kill Gleis or fight Steven.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old August 5th, 2011 (09:35 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
After the phone call, go to the Shipwreck. If you can't go to route 127, then some horrible, game-breaking glitch has occurred. My apologies.

I changed it.

One of the trap tiles in the Island of Calm triggers a one-time only battle with a wild Beldum, but I'm not going to tell you which one.

Black Rock is the name of that room. If Senex isn't there, that's a glitch. The fourth badge is concealed somewhere in the
Spoiler:
Shipwreck.

Faceleech is related to Turmur. The box is broken by a certain Pokémon move. The ending fits the game perfectly: it makes no sense, explains nothing and sacrifices everything for the sake of a cheap referential joke. I ended the game in the spirit of Snakewood. You cannot kill Gleis or fight Steven.
hey cutlerine i found another problem. I am in shipwreck and i have found the heat badge. But in the part of the ship where u have to dive i cannot go to rooms 6,4,2. I knw in order to go to either room 6 or 4 u have to get a secret key frm room 1 but i can't find that key help me. When i enter the room 2 lights blink but neither of them are keys also i have found arcane key whats its use. Plz help also where is hm strength?
Old August 5th, 2011 (10:39 AM).
dyee

I can't get into the Shipwreck. I get the message saying I should leave. I have already beaten the Elite Four, but the Hall of Fame data is corrupt. I also have gone into the Sewers (and finished the Gleis cut scene) before even defeating the Elite Four.
Old August 5th, 2011 (08:21 PM).
salamencecrazy45

Where can I find strength?
Old August 6th, 2011 (01:28 AM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
hey cutlerine i found another problem. I am in shipwreck and i have found the heat badge. But in the part of the ship where u have to dive i cannot go to rooms 6,4,2. I knw in order to go to either room 6 or 4 u have to get a secret key frm room 1 but i can't find that key help me. When i enter the room 2 lights blink but neither of them are keys also i have found arcane key whats its use. Plz help also where is hm strength?
The Arcane Key unlocks one of the rooms. I've also moved things around a little, so that those flashes won't help you find the Keys. Heh heh heh.

HM Strength is on Gym Island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyee View Post
I can't get into the Shipwreck. I get the message saying I should leave. I have already beaten the Elite Four, but the Hall of Fame data is corrupt. I also have gone into the Sewers (and finished the Gleis cut scene) before even defeating the Elite Four.
Well, something has gone horribly wrong, I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamencecrazy45 View Post
Where can I find strength?
Gym Island, once you miss your own celebratory party.

Old August 6th, 2011 (02:32 AM).
alienhunterx

hey cutlerine i have found the odd keystone in the shipwreck thanx to you but now sorry for keep bothering you again and again
where is the storage key?
Sorry i can't help it!!
Old August 6th, 2011 (05:27 AM).
XMPRT
Beginning Trainer

I can't find gabriella on route 119 anywhere. i've seen the entire route at least ten times and can't find her. please reply fast. i want to get to gym island.
Old August 6th, 2011 (06:16 AM). Edited August 6th, 2011 by Evilade.
Evilade

Love this hack so much, I have played every version you have released! However, I never have recieved a Pokedex (I don't really care lol) but I have read that this is a glitch.

I would also like to know how to find a Munchlax. Thanks in advance :3

Edit: Nevermind about my pokedex query, I forgot you get it after a little while of gameplay XD
Old August 6th, 2011 (08:52 AM).
salamencecrazy45

I've beaten the fortree city gym and I'm wondering where I can get fly..
Old August 6th, 2011 (03:49 PM).
TheDemetrious1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamencecrazy45 View Post
I've beaten the fortree city gym and I'm wondering where I can get fly..
Quoted from Cutlerine on Page 11
"If you're at Fort Draco, go to the main hall and speak to Meteor to receive HM02 Fly,then defeat Meteor in the Training Hall in order to receive the Knight's Emblem, which lets you use it. Return to Lilycove as Birch instructs."
Read up before asking questions
Old August 6th, 2011 (09:56 PM). Edited August 6th, 2011 by Ryuun12.
Ryuun12

Nevermind I got it. But what do you do after you get the fortree badge?
Old August 7th, 2011 (01:08 AM). Edited August 7th, 2011 by XMPRT.
XMPRT
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuun12 View Post
Nevermind I got it. But what do you do after you get the fortree badge?
You have to go to the cave that you find near the dock that takes you to fortree if you go left. go right in front of the two girls and you will see the madio cave. have fun getting through it.
Old August 7th, 2011 (05:12 AM).
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
Quote:

I changed it.

Spoiler:
Shipwreck.

how do i fix the glitch then?
Old August 8th, 2011 (12:48 AM).
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMPRT View Post
I can't find gabriella on route 119 anywhere. i've seen the entire route at least ten times and can't find her. please reply fast. i want to get to gym island.
Have you saved the world yet? If not, I don't think Gabriella appears. If so, I'm afraid something's gone horribly wrong. As per usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilade View Post
Love this hack so much, I have played every version you have released! However, I never have recieved a Pokedex (I don't really care lol) but I have read that this is a glitch.

I would also like to know how to find a Munchlax. Thanks in advance :3

Edit: Nevermind about my pokedex query, I forgot you get it after a little while of gameplay XD
Munchlax is offered in trade for Faceleech by a woman in Slateport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
how do i fix the glitch then?
You can't. Sorry.

Old August 8th, 2011 (03:13 AM).
XMPRT
Beginning Trainer

Where is gabriella supposed to be? I don't know whether there's something wrong with my game or not but i guess i'm not searching hard enough.
Old August 8th, 2011 (04:46 AM).
0l0
Beginning Trainer

what am i suppose to do after i press the switch in the lilycove sewers?? what does it do?
Old August 8th, 2011 (05:54 AM).
KingKaizin003
Beginning Trainer

How can I play this on the Mac?

Everybody begins a Noob~

Old August 8th, 2011 (06:15 PM). Edited August 9th, 2011 by TheDemetrious1.
TheDemetrious1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKaizin003 View Post
How can I play this on the Mac?
Google a gba emulator for mac. Download it, Patch this rom, and play it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links