Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:08 AM
KingKaizin003
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
How can I patch this kind of file?

Everybody begins a Noob~

Old August 9th, 2011, 05:03 AM
TheDemetrious1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKaizin003 View Post
How can I patch this kind of file?
With a "ruby gba file" and "Lunar Ips". Google them. Try to read through the forums before asking questions. Thanks.
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Domo Genesis
This is Beautiful, This is Art

Nature: Hasty
Wow, this game is hard.
But It's great. I hope it gets hack of the year!
You are my Heaven ablaze.
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:32 PM
poke_fan21
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
where is the warp key in the submarine
Old August 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM
PastaPen
Beginning Trainer

I'm sorry, I've yet to try out your pokemon hack, but I'll get round to it. I just want to say, I love you for being a JSR fan. :3
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo Genesis View Post
Wow, this game is hard.
But It's great. I hope it gets hack of the year!
I'm glad you like it, but HotY seems pretty unlikely, given Snakewood's ultimate glitchiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke_fan21 View Post
where is the warp key in the submarine
Spoiler:
Catch a Ditto and use that as a key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firaaz View Post
I'm sorry, I've yet to try out your pokemon hack, but I'll get round to it. I just want to say, I love you for being a JSR fan. :3
Ah, another of my brethren. Let us repair to the Garage, and dance forever in the afternoon sun to the out-of-sight sounds of everyone's favourite pirate radio station.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old August 11th, 2011, 06:43 AM
XMPRT
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0l0 View Post
what am i suppose to do after i press the switch in the lilycove sewers?? what does it do?
You go one tile ahead of the right waterfall between the two that are nearest to the switch room.

I know i've asked this before but i didn't get a reply.
Where are you supposed to find gabriella on route 119. be a bit detailed if you can.

Last edited by XMPRT; August 11th, 2011 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 11th, 2011, 08:29 AM
0l0
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMPRT View Post
You go one tile ahead of the right waterfall between the two that are nearest to the switch room.

Where are you supposed to find gabriella on route 119. be a bit detailed if you can.
Thnks! =) ermm.. i think she's found at the area where you find feebas. I'm not exactly sure though. >_<
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:29 AM
SoulDestroyer00
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Just so you know, this is definitely my favorite hack ever. Great job this game is awesome!
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:46 AM
wierddude22
New hacker

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to wierddude22 Send a message via Skype™ to wierddude22
I am stuck here can someone help
P.S I love the hack
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pokesnake.jpg‎ (217.6 KB, 28 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old August 12th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMPRT View Post

My apologies. Gabriella can be found on a little finger of land that sticks out into the river to the north of the long grass where the Mimic Bros. can be found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulDestroyer00 View Post
Just so you know, this is definitely my favorite hack ever. Great job this game is awesome!
Thank you very much. I always like it when people stoke the flames of my ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wierddude22 View Post
I am stuck here can someone help
P.S I love the hack
I'm going to assume you've talked to the machine already, and can't answer the questions. (If not, then talk to the machine and answer the questions.) However, I'm not going to tell you the answers to the questions, because all of them - except for Question Machine 3 and a couple of questions in Question Machine 4 - can be found out, if you only do a little research/logical thinking.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old August 12th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Teuti
Beginning Trainer

I hope I do the right thing now...sorry, it's the first post(?) I do here...oh and sorry for the bad English but I hope you can at least understand what I mean...

I'm stuck at Route 119. These girls form the other game with d(?) want me to go back to the antenna tree but I don't know how to come back. I have neither HM fly nor dive nor that HM to climb up a waterfall. Where can I get these HMs? Or if I don't need them how can I go back?

I've spent so many real-time hours to find a way...went everywhere I can go, talked to everyone there, tried to go into that mountain-thing (but the severed head was in my way...) und even tried to surf north of that mountain (but than Meteor's daughter told me to help the others first)

So.....I really really need help I absolutely love this hack and just registered here to get help.
So please tell me what to do
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuti View Post
I hope I do the right thing now...sorry, it's the first post(?) I do here...oh and sorry for the bad English but I hope you can at least understand what I mean...

I'm stuck at Route 119. These girls form the other game with d(?) want me to go back to the antenna tree but I don't know how to come back. I have neither HM fly nor dive nor that HM to climb up a waterfall. Where can I get these HMs? Or if I don't need them how can I go back?

I've spent so many real-time hours to find a way...went everywhere I can go, talked to everyone there, tried to go into that mountain-thing (but the severed head was in my way...) und even tried to surf north of that mountain (but than Meteor's daughter told me to help the others first)

So.....I really really need help I absolutely love this hack and just registered here to get help.
So please tell me what to do
Surf to the north of the mountain, then Surf right, and then down. You'll find a second entrance to Mount Pyre there. Go in, and I'm sure you can work it out from there.

Old August 12th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Teuti
Beginning Trainer

Thank you so much yeah I can go on playing *_*
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
What an amazing game !
Hard but great.
And I've got a question, in the Madio cave, what's the item that the filmsy threshold guardian is looking for? 'coz it doesn't let me past.

Last edited by Mentalii; August 12th, 2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:44 PM
PastaPen
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Ah, another of my brethren. Let us repair to the Garage, and dance forever in the afternoon sun to the out-of-sight sounds of everyone's favourite pirate radio station.
Alas, if only we could listen to Professor K. If only magnetic inline skates such as the ones used in JSR existed...

Also, if you already don't know about it, Air Gear may be of interest to you.
Old August 12th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
What an amazing game !
Hard but great.
And I've got a question, in the Madio cave, what's the item that the filmsy threshold guardian is looking for? 'coz it doesn't let me past.
It can only be acquired after the completion of the main storyline. If you've finished the main storyline, you need to bring this item:

Spoiler:
HM04 Strength.

Quote:
Alas, if only we could listen to Professor K. If only magnetic inline skates such as the ones used in JSR existed...

Also, if you already don't know about it, Air Gear may be of interest to you.
I do in fact know about Air Gear. It is indeed of interest to me. In fact, the inimitable Aeon Clock makes an appearance in this game.

Oh, Aeon Clock. Why did you have to die? Why? Oh God, why?

Old August 12th, 2011, 08:38 PM
SoulDestroyer00
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
For a bit more ego strokin, my friend is playing this with me now and he has the same opinion haha
Old August 13th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Flyingsteelix01
So I hear you like Mudkips?

Ok, I've just done sundance rock and am now stuck on what to do next. I think I have to get to Sootopolis but I'm not sure.
Old August 13th, 2011, 06:03 AM
PastaPen
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I do in fact know about Air Gear. It is indeed of interest to me. In fact, the inimitable Aeon Clock makes an appearance in this game.

Oh, Aeon Clock. Why did you have to die? Why? Oh God, why?
Wait just a second... Aeon Clock? In a pokemon game? Alright, I'll definitely play it now.

But you know what's more sad? No season 2. The manga just doesn't do it for me. :[

But seriously though... Kazu is not worthy to take Spitfire's place! D:
Old August 13th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulDestroyer00 View Post
For a bit more ego strokin, my friend is playing this with me now and he has the same opinion haha
That's great to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingsteelix01 View Post
Ok, I've just done sundance rock and am now stuck on what to do next. I think I have to get to Sootopolis but I'm not sure.
Go up one floor; Birch will call you (or you'll call him; I don't remember). You'll conclude that you must seek out Dr. Blackthorn. I think you can then go east of Pacifidlog to the Abandoned Mine, where the good doctor awaits.

Quote:
Wait just a second... Aeon Clock? In a pokemon game? Alright, I'll definitely play it now.

But you know what's more sad? No season 2. The manga just doesn't do it for me. :[

But seriously though... Kazu is not worthy to take Spitfire's place! D:
Ah, Spitfire... memories, such memories.

By the way, Aeon Clock gives you Air Treks. Usable ones. They only have a sprite if you're the male character, but still.

Old August 13th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Flyingsteelix01
So I hear you like Mudkips?

Thanks, I now know where I'm going. The abandoned mine is really tough, even with my lvl 100 feraligatr
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:36 AM
PastaPen
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Ah, Spitfire... memories, such memories.

By the way, Aeon Clock gives you Air Treks. Usable ones. They only have a sprite if you're the male character, but still.
Ahh, awesome. :3
When I was trying to make a rom hack I was trying to do the exact same thing! But, not with Aeon clock giving you them. You just got them. D:
Old August 13th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Evilade

The late story line seems very... broken. I thought I might do a little exploring as I couldn'nt defeat the Elite Four, and was able to go to; Lilycove sewers - where I promptly reloaded my save as I didn't know what was going on -, Gym Island - where I gladly accepted my early Strength HM and left XD - and the Lilycove museum, where I met Barqesh, Landon and May. That doesn't however stop this from being the most enjoyable hack I have ever played. I greatly admire all the scripting you have done, I was thinking this would be much more similar to Pokemon Ruby, like how Pokemon Quartz is. (also a great hack XD)

I do have two more questions though XD
What should I do after the Elite Four? I recieved the call and explored Lilycove finding nothing. Is it time to go back to the sewers?
And how can I obtain Turmur? I have an idea of how Faceleech is obtained if I am reading that clue correctly

I'll also add that I have the second Mush Mask that was mentioned a little while back XD

Edit: Returning to Lilycove Deartment Store I saw one of those afro fellows battling some zombies, I helped him out like last time. I left then, but I would imagine that Senex is back up there too XD

Last edited by Evilade; August 13th, 2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old August 13th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Wytsfs
Beginning Trainer

Picked up the hack yesterday. Got to petalburg and found a bug, a house whos entrance takes you to route 121. From what I've seen in a Let's Play that house isn't even supposed to be there. Don't know if you're still bothering to fix things, but here's a heads up if you are.
Attached Images
File Type: png 0907 - Pokemon Ruby (U)(Mugs).png‎ (10.1 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png bug.png‎ (7.1 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here