Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 20th, 2011, 04:01 PM
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Thanks for the quick response. Really enjoying the game so far (though I'm not that far yet, just lost to Wattson for the first time, and no glitches or other issues so far, though I did notice that you didn't change the sprites for going from walking to surfing...).

I'm only stopping because my computer wants to restart, but my current team is Vigoroth, Parasect, Linoone, Gigawolf, Qwilshark, and Mysteryegg, between level 23 and 33. I'm probably a bit underleveled, I know. >>'

I'll sing your praises in more detail when I get further in the game. But in summary, I've been waiting to play this for ages and it is totally living up to my expectations so far.

EDIT: Love the music in the whole deadly seven jail place thing! That whole area is just great.

EDIT: AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH I just spent AGES raising a Beldum and then AFTER found the brain link
Where did you get the beldum, gigawolf, and quilshark?
Platinum FC: 1119-6576-4050
White FC: 2795 1154 9122
POKEMON Y FC: 4854-7730-6868

My trade shop (closed):

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=252396
Old August 20th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wout99 View Post
where are the abonded mines
Where Sky Pillar used to be, before it collapsed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-van View Post
Where did you get the beldum, gigawolf, and quilshark?
Spoiler:
Beldum is available from a one-time battle in the Island of Calm building, in the room with all the tiles on the floor. Gigawolf evolves from Mightyena. Qwilshark... well, it's fairly obvious that it evolves from Qwilfish.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old August 21st, 2011, 02:21 AM
wout99
Beginning Trainer

how do you get into the abonded mines

how to get a faceleech???????????

Last edited by wout99; August 21st, 2011 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 21st, 2011, 12:04 PM
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Where Sky Pillar used to be, before it collapsed.

Spoiler:
Beldum is available from a one-time battle in the Island of Calm building, in the room with all the tiles on the floor. Gigawolf evolves from Mightyena. Qwilshark... well, it's fairly obvious that it evolves from Qwilfish.
Ahh ok. I kinda figured about quilshark. I just had a brainfart lol. I am only in fortree right now with my guys around lv 45-50.
Spoiler:
I dont think I got to the island of Calm yet...
Or maybe I did and just don't remember.

My trade shop (closed):

Old August 21st, 2011, 12:09 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
You did. You don't remember. The Island of Calm is where you first encounter the Deadly Seven, after New Mauville.
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
Old August 21st, 2011, 07:07 PM
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Ahh ok. That place. I remember now.

Also, does Cinderco evolve into anything? And how what do I do with the mirror in pacifidlog? Ican't find the chef guy in Lilycove. I got the Chikuwa from the girl but I'm confused what to do now.

I also found some grammar errors but can't remember all of them. I think Godot was one of them.

My trade shop (closed):

Last edited by k-van; August 22nd, 2011 at 10:45 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 12:04 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Hm, two issues to report. One is probably major. The script you made to stop the player from entering Route 112 until Famine is defeated is only blocked on one entrance. There is a second, through grass. Secondly, the trainer who gives you Totodile in the monastery will battle you over and over again if you do not have space in your party for Totodile. This is currently proving to be a very useful training aid. <_<

EDIT: The trainers in the tower in the monastery are moving in the opposite direction and then battling me from afar. Is this a glitch or are they telekinetic? o-o
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 22nd, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 03:08 PM
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Ok I'm confused in the Necropolis now. (you are doing a good job of confusing me)

I am in the main hub but I have no idea where to go now.

EDIT: NM I found where to go... man I'm dumb

This is my team:

Quilshark lv 59 @ god's tear (adamant)
Cinderco lv 61 @ andarin talons (sassy) ((DOES HE EVOLVE!?))
Roclobster lv 56 @ some teeth (adamant) ((Does he evolve?))
Zanghol lv 61 @ gamble fish (quiet) ((love zanghol - my favorite poke so far))
X32763 lv 57 @ electrichoney (quiet)
Toxicroak lv 67 @ some teeth (naughty)

So I am in
Spoiler:
Asimov's Gym on Gym Island
. Now what do I do? I don't see him anywhere in there and I think this is the end of the game... I only found 6 broken hearts. Never got Shaderu or Faceleech because I don't know how or where to get one.

Also, does Cinderco/Roclobster evolve? I thought I saw somewhere that Cinderco evolves by a leaf stone but I could be mistaken. And if he does, then where do you get one!? I only even found a thunder,fire, and sun stone. And green shard but the person's place is blocked off.

And where do I get the 4th gym badge? I have all except that one.

This is my team after beating gym island except the last gym on it. Let me tell you is was really hard with a major weakness to ground...

Zanghol lv 63 @ Gamble fish
Cinderco lv 63 (really hoping he evolves) @ Anadrin Talon
Quilshark lv 61 @ god's tear
Roclobster lv 63 @ brain link
Ampharos lv 64 @ leftovers
Toxicroak lv 68 @ some teeth

My trade shop (closed):

Last edited by k-van; August 23rd, 2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:09 AM
refep
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Bold
Ummmm. I need help with something..
Spoiler:
I am stuck in fortree city(where the pet shop is) what do i do!
You like lets play?

Then go to
Pokemon Choas Black.
OR
Fire Emblem

I think you'll like it.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:57 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
And where do I get the 4th gym badge? I have all except that one.
It's hidden somewhere in the Shipwreck.

Sorry, did you just ask me if Roclobster evolves? He's as powerful as a legendary Pokémon. He doesn't need to evolve. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by refep View Post
Ummmm. I need help with something..
Spoiler:
I am stuck in fortree city(where the pet shop is) what do i do!
Go to the university, and follow the quest to get a visitor's pass to see Veracity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Hm, two issues to report. One is probably major. The script you made to stop the player from entering Route 112 until Famine is defeated is only blocked on one entrance. There is a second, through grass. Secondly, the trainer who gives you Totodile in the monastery will battle you over and over again if you do not have space in your party for Totodile. This is currently proving to be a very useful training aid. <_<

EDIT: The trainers in the tower in the monastery are moving in the opposite direction and then battling me from afar. Is this a glitch or are they telekinetic? o-o
Man, something must be really wrong with Asimov's Gym, huh? Senex should be waiting in there.

The sages are glitchy, that's true. I have no idea why, and I'm not sure I have the courage to wade through Snakewood and figure out.

The entrance to Route 112 is just a silly oversight. I should probably fix that.

Quote:
Ahh ok. That place. I remember now.

Also, does Cinderco evolve into anything? And how what do I do with the mirror in pacifidlog? Ican't find the chef guy in Lilycove. I got the Chikuwa from the girl but I'm confused what to do now.

I also found some grammar errors but can't remember all of them. I think Godot was one of them.
Godot says nothing that isn't 100% grammatically correct. As soon as I read that comment, I went and checked (because shoddy scripting is all right but grammar mistakes aren't). Cinderco evolves by Leaf Stone. Chef Maximilian is in Lilycove Pokémon Centre, and there's absolutely no reason why he should ever disappear. He won't serve you unless you have a Chikuwa, though.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:55 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
E4 is so hard, that make a change with usual ones
By the way, could someone tell me what Roclobster type are?
I've already noticed its dragon type, but after almost all my attacks aren't effective against it. That's annoying, besides it's strong enough!

Old August 23rd, 2011, 07:01 AM
BABallerBA
Beginning Trainer

Just a quick question how do you find Esau after defeating him in the gym battle?
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:26 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

I know this isn't helpful at ALL because I can't remember where this is, but regarding grammar, SOMEWHERE there's a guy who says /p instead of actually /ping. I think you wrote /p instead of \p? PC and/or my internet was glitching out when I tried to report it.

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 23rd, 2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:45 AM
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Is Asimov's gym supposed o have a wonky tileset for the floor?

Quote:
It's hidden somewhere in the Shipwreck.
I can't get onto the shipwreck. It says something about laser shark eyes or whatever and it won't let me go on...

Do I need a certain item or something?

My trade shop (closed):

Last edited by k-van; August 23rd, 2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:39 PM
Evilade

Because you played the game backwards, you appear to be unaware that the only entrance to the sewers is in Lilycove. The one you are going through is the exit; please return to the outside world and go in through Lilycove.

Yeah, Snakewood could use polishing, but even when I put things in it that ought to work, they fail because bits of the rest of the game affect them. Don't think I haven't tried, but I can't be bothered to care quite that much.

It's in the first post.

Blocks critical hits.
As I thought, my own ignorance XD Well thank you again good sir.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
k-van
Ruler of K-vanian Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
E4 is so hard, that make a change with usual ones
By the way, could someone tell me what Roclobster type are?
I've already noticed its dragon type, but after almost all my attacks aren't effective against it. That's annoying, besides it's strong enough!
Look at the name again

My trade shop (closed):

Old August 24th, 2011, 07:11 PM
PhantomArceus493
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABallerBA View Post
Just a quick question how do you find Esau after defeating him in the gym battle?
He's in SUNdance Rock, which is inside a certain cave.
Old August 25th, 2011, 05:10 AM
refep
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Bold
I am stuck inside fortree city where the pet shop is. I have seen veracity and have got a comet badge. What do i do now?
P.S. where do you get the rydrake wing?
You like lets play?

Then go to
Pokemon Choas Black.
OR
Fire Emblem

I think you'll like it.
Old August 25th, 2011, 06:41 PM
PhantomArceus493
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by refep View Post
I am stuck inside fortree city where the pet shop is. I have seen veracity and have got a comet badge. What do i do now?
P.S. where do you get the rydrake wing?
You have to go back through the route you went through to get to Fortree, then go through Madio Cave.
I can't remember the exact steps, but to get the Rydrake Wing you need to do the Mush Mask trading sequence. There are clues scattered over the internet for that.
Old August 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Look at the name again
It's ok I've defeated it But I didn't think it was a rock type because of its resistance against water moves...

Old August 27th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Natynatnes
Stalker extraordinaire

Nature: Quirky
okay, I''ve been playing this for a short while and you keep referencing this 'Visbu' region... could you tell me what it is? is it from another hack or something?

btw, i really like the hack so far and I'm mad intrigued
Look, me being a dork, doesn't justify you being an ass :I
Old August 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I managed to get to part of the game where I caught the Senex. Where do I find Landon and May, could I get a hint? Also where do I get Waterfall and also find the epic battle?
Also known as SonicBronyPlatinum or Princess Copyright Infringement.
Old August 29th, 2011, 05:45 PM
guardianoffullmoon
The Tribal Sniper.

I am at the part of the game where you can go to gym island and beat (I think) all the gym leaders, I'm aware the last one isn't fightable and in the gym where you said Senex is, He isn't there, And going to the route leading to the crashed ship from the dewford side, It says i must find more clues on landon and may, Yet i have no idea where to, a guy in the gym island says they went far away but that doesn't exactly help me.
Old August 31st, 2011, 09:56 AM
zealot
The King of Fail

Nature: Relaxed
This hack was probably the funniest one I've ever played, and certainly the most unique. All-in-all, I absolutely loved the game.

Do you have any future plans for another project? Now that you've sharpened your skills with this game, anything else you do in hacking is sure to be even better!

Old August 31st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Juliarydeslove
Beginning Trainer

This is an awesome game, great job. I just wish my computer would stop erasing my saved games Dx
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here