Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 20th, 2011 (10:02 PM).
omkarbest
Beginning Trainer

hi!i'm posting here firstt time but does anyone know what to do in necropolis??i have done every thing before that.
Old September 21st, 2011 (06:16 AM).
bakasuke
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by whaku:
could you please reupload the SS.
i want see it before play it.

btw how about Trade system? because i love Gengar & Alakazam :D
i found a wild gengar and my kadabra evolved into alakazam by level up, i think it was around lv46

*my sneasel also evolved somewhere between 40 and 50 so no need to answer that question anymore
Old September 21st, 2011 (03:45 PM).
holymoosebomb
Beginning Trainer

I just beat the fortree gym leader veracity, but i can't figure out how to leave the fortree area. the ways to lillycove and the other towns are all blocked
Old September 22nd, 2011 (03:17 AM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

I am so sorry; there've been a ton of replies here and I haven't been around to answer them. I'll just do these for now, but rest assured that I'm going to come back and answer as many as I can.

To explain my sudden silence, please take your computer to your local IT Department and see how long it takes for you to get the machine back.

Quote originally posted by holymoosebomb:
I just beat the fortree gym leader veracity, but i can't figure out how to leave the fortree area. the ways to lillycove and the other towns are all blocked
Go through the Madio Caves, which are right by the Safari Zone.

Quote originally posted by omkarbest:
hi!i'm posting here firstt time but does anyone know what to do in necropolis??i have done every thing before that.
Jump down between the lower pair of rocks. For some reason, this glitches for some people. You may be one of them.

Quote originally posted by whaku:
could you please reupload the SS.
i want see it before play it.

btw how about Trade system? because i love Gengar & Alakazam :D
The trade system doesn't exist, but those Pokémon that have to be traded to evolve now evolve by other means.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old September 24th, 2011 (09:15 AM).
Khai
Beginning Trainer

First off, fantastic game. It's kept me playing for hours and although it can be a bit frustrating, there is a purpose to it.

But, I have a problem.

Spoiler:
I've beaten the Elite 4, I've been through the Lilycove Sewers and talked to the mystery caller. Now I'm on the shipwreck looking for his artifact but I can't find it. All I could find about where to find the "secret keys" is that one of them is in the room with the sparkles (the set of rooms after you use Dive). I absolutely could not find out, so I (shamefully, lol) used AdvancedMap to reveal the whereabouts of the key. So now I know where it is, but I still can't do anything about it (when I press A nothing happens, I don't have any items that reveal it, etc.) Do I need an ItemFinder, or is there some other way that I can get this key?
Old September 24th, 2011 (09:25 PM).
pokelover95078
Beginning Trainer

Hey,how do you get the 4th badge?
Old September 25th, 2011 (12:02 AM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote originally posted by Khai:
First off, fantastic game. It's kept me playing for hours and although it can be a bit frustrating, there is a purpose to it.

But, I have a problem.

Spoiler:
I've beaten the Elite 4, I've been through the Lilycove Sewers and talked to the mystery caller. Now I'm on the shipwreck looking for his artifact but I can't find it. All I could find about where to find the "secret keys" is that one of them is in the room with the sparkles (the set of rooms after you use Dive). I absolutely could not find out, so I (shamefully, lol) used AdvancedMap to reveal the whereabouts of the key. So now I know where it is, but I still can't do anything about it (when I press A nothing happens, I don't have any items that reveal it, etc.) Do I need an ItemFinder, or is there some other way that I can get this key?
The keys don't correspond to the sparkles. Heh. The puzzle is fundamentally the same as before, only I've renamed all the keys and moved them. You ought to be able to pick them up; if not, something's gone wrong.

Quote originally posted by pokelover95078:
Hey,how do you get the 4th badge?
It's lying around somewhere in the Shipwreck. You don't need it, though.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old September 25th, 2011 (01:30 AM).
omkarbest
Beginning Trainer

i cant get through the super trick maze .how do i get through it ???
Old September 26th, 2011 (06:10 PM).
yoga21
Beginning Trainer

frend, how many pokemon in complatedex???
Old September 26th, 2011 (07:51 PM). Edited September 26th, 2011 by Khai.
Khai
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Cutlerine:
The keys don't correspond to the sparkles. Heh. The puzzle is fundamentally the same as before, only I've renamed all the keys and moved them. You ought to be able to pick them up; if not, something's gone wrong.
Are you sure?

Spoiler:
I went to where it was supposed to be according to AdvancedMap and nothing happened. I could literally just walk over the tile. Pressing A doesn't do anything...I'm really confused.

EDIT: found it. nevermind.

EDIT2:
Spoiler:
I've found the Odd Keystone and gave it back to the dude in the sewers. I actually managed to catch the Spiritomb, but what do I do after that? There's no direction at all on where to go.
Old September 27th, 2011 (09:42 AM).
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Aww ok I see, so I suppose I have to post my question again to allow you to answer 'coz, even if I posted this question I believe 2 weeks ago, I'm still stuck. Arg.
Well, I defeated the mirror guy (I don't remember his name anymore, but I think you understand what I mean), so I crossed the sea at East. I arrived at a "dead-end", with many dive areas, on route 124. So, I tried all of them, and they lead nowhere.

(by the way, across the one at the top left, there is a glitch, a strange area).
I hope it isn't the good way where I can't pass through in my game because of the glitch :/
So, please, could someone tell me what I have to do? I don't find any solutions, I've searched everywhere though...

Old September 27th, 2011 (11:36 AM).
Cygnus X1
Beginning Trainer

Hello Cutlerine,

I just wanted to say that this has been one of the best ROMhacks I've played, story-wise, and level-scaling wise, and even the fakemon seem well thought-out. Which brings the question, do you have a list of all the fakemon? I don't know if you have said one before in this thread, but looking through 67 pages seems a bit much..
Old September 27th, 2011 (12:45 PM).
Darkrai Lv.1000
Has a tendency to figure things out

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000
can anyone tell me if this is the absolute final version?
Old September 30th, 2011 (09:25 PM).
Khai
Beginning Trainer

OK, there's still the Necropolis Hub glitch where the script doesn't show up and nothing happens...what should I do? I have the most recent patch...
Old October 1st, 2011 (07:39 AM).
wout99
Beginning Trainer

i can't go to gym island What should I do now
Old October 1st, 2011 (07:45 AM).
Luso1221

Nature: Timid
My Questions:
A: Is there an Exp.Share in this game?
B: Is Healmadio a real / NPC only pokemon?
C: Does Slakoth & Luvdisc have a hidden evo?
Old October 1st, 2011 (03:38 PM).
goodbyebluemonday
Beginning Trainer

I think this looks really interesting, but I'm totally new to hacks and IPS files/patching, etc. and am having a really hard time getting it to work. Would someone mind giving me a tutorial? I have Vista.
Old October 1st, 2011 (06:50 PM).
HerpyDerpDerp
Beginning Trainer

I cant play this rom! next time you make a game make sure it works please, that would make i ta little easier to play.
Old October 1st, 2011 (08:16 PM).
AxelRose101
Beginning Trainer

hey im stuck at mt pyre any advice from the woderful pokemon community?
Old October 1st, 2011 (10:22 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by goodbyebluemonday:
I think this looks really interesting, but I'm totally new to hacks and IPS files/patching, etc. and am having a really hard time getting it to work. Would someone mind giving me a tutorial? I have Vista.
Quote originally posted by HerpyDerpDerp:
I cant play this rom! next time you make a game make sure it works please, that would make i ta little easier to play.
Download IPS XP and ROM, open mentioned IPS with it, open ROM with it, click on patch and voila it's working

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 2nd, 2011 (05:16 AM).
goodbyebluemonday
Beginning Trainer

Got it working. Thanks! Can't wait to play through this.
Old October 2nd, 2011 (12:59 PM).
Ruxrpert
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Docile
just asking what type of emulator is it played on and how would you get it to work on it?
Old October 2nd, 2011 (03:07 PM).
AxelRose101
Beginning Trainer

Its on the visual boy advance
Old October 2nd, 2011 (03:14 PM).
KenSHN
Beginning Trainer

Hey! The Hack is really good, never caught my attention the Fakemons or anything like that, but everything looks great on your hack.
Graphs, that if you have to change them, or perhaps because the changes and did not see why I'm commenting on page 1 xD
But anyway, your creativity is excellent, hope to see more, I'm going down the hack to demonstrate that such is

Salu2! n_n
Old October 2nd, 2011 (04:34 PM).
goodbyebluemonday
Beginning Trainer

You will need to download:
Visualboyadvance
Pokemon Ruby Rom
IPS XP (Or another IPS patching program)
Snakewood IPS File

When you have all of those (just google them), run the patcher and it will tell you to select a rom (Ruby) and an IPS file (Snakewood). Then click patch, and run your new Pokemon Ruby rom on the Visualboyadvance emulator.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links