The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 1st, 2012, 10:18 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Hi, I'm stuck at Gym Island.
Actually, I've beaten every gyms except Asimov's and Lord Unbone's Gyms.
But I can't go into Asimov's gym, because of the trainer in front of the door.
What must I do?

Old January 1st, 2012, 08:13 PM
Mothman
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
I've been playing this hack on and off for about a month, and the strangest thing happened in Lavaridge Town:

Spoiler:

These tiles appeared, and when I walked through them, it caused my game to freeze. XD

Fortunately, I made a save state before leaving Lavaridge (due to my paranoia), so it was no problem. Just wanted to point this out to anybody who might stumble across these tiles in particular. They look pretty, but they're just downright nasty if they froze my game.
Old January 1st, 2012, 08:19 PM
Khai
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BungiePhantom View Post
well I made it to necropolis but i can't jump down between either set of rocks. is the game deemed unbeatable now?
I had the same problem, unfortunately the only way I got around it was editing the map myself using Advanced Map. So, technically it's not unbeatable but you will need to know how to create a warp using AdvancedMap to continue further...there are many tutorials to help you with this.

P.S. Can anyone help me with this?

So I'm stuck right now...literally. I just beat Semtex on top of the mountain or whatever. I then get transported to a "Necropolis" area where I can't move at all and the whole place is covered in clear, blue water. There seems to be one of those Russian dudes near me but when I talk to him nothing happens at all. I can't move left or right at all and I can run a marginal amount of space up and down. Aside from that...I'm stuck.

Old January 2nd, 2012, 12:29 AM
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!

Nature: Quirky
Hi there, I've gotten all the way to where I'm supposed to find Gym island, caught the rock lobster, got the hard disc, but when I go to route 103 I can't find the rock I'm supposed to talk to. If I go east there's a big rock with a waterfall and a bunch of little rocks that do nothing. I do have the current version, I made sure of that. I can't find this rock I need to talk to though. Can someone screenshot where it is please?

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Old January 2nd, 2012, 02:37 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranee View Post
Hi there, I've gotten all the way to where I'm supposed to find Gym island, caught the rock lobster, got the hard disc, but when I go to route 103 I can't find the rock I'm supposed to talk to. If I go east there's a big rock with a waterfall and a bunch of little rocks that do nothing. I do have the current version, I made sure of that. I can't find this rock I need to talk to though. Can someone screenshot where it is please?
Here it is !

Spoiler:

Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:46 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
Make sure you have a Pokemon with Thief, Mightyena is a Pokemon that can learn that move so you might want to catch one. Go to Dewford Town and use dive, talk to the rock and you will find out it is Roclobster. You can use thief or catch it, but after you get its held item take it to the rock in Route 103 where in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire there would be an Aroma Lady. You'll get the Gym Tickets so now go to Route 119 and talk to Gabriella. Now you can access Gym Island. Also Roclobster is Rock/Dragon typed.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old January 2nd, 2012, 04:55 PM
Tyranee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Here it is !

Spoiler:
OH that rock! Thanks. I was searching in the Route 103 area above Oldale XD

Sorry for double post but how do I get to: King Meteor on Gym Island, inside the one gym to face Asimov, and how do I convince that rock thing to fight me? Rock Smash just brings it back to life lol.

When does the stadium open btw? Once again I apologize if these questions have already been asked.

EDIT: I figured out the Asimov thing and caught Senex lol. The rest is still a mystery though.

Last edited by Tyranee; January 2nd, 2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 12:36 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khai View Post
So I'm stuck right now...literally. I just beat Semtex on top of the mountain or whatever. I then get transported to a "Necropolis" area where I can't move at all and the whole place is covered in clear, blue water. There seems to be one of those Russian dudes near me but when I talk to him nothing happens at all. I can't move left or right at all and I can run a marginal amount of space up and down. Aside from that...I'm stuck.
Hum. That would appear to be one of those glitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranee View Post
Sorry for double post but how do I get to: King Meteor on Gym Island, inside the one gym to face Asimov, and how do I convince that rock thing to fight me? Rock Smash just brings it back to life lol.

When does the stadium open btw? Once again I apologize if these questions have already been asked.
King Meteor isn't on Gym Island, so that's one question down. Using Rock Smash on the rock under the dock at Dewford (if that's the one you mean) should trigger a wild battle with Roclobster. The Stadium, unfortunately, will never open. Regret, didn't catch.

In other news:

POKéMON KERATIN IS HERE!

Click here for the thread of the sort-of sequel to Snakewood - the one that's fully free of bugs.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 05:40 PM
Khai
Beginning Trainer

OK, well, thanks. What is supposed to happen after you beat Semtex anyways? I know my way around games so I'm sure I could recreate what's supposed to happen in order to continue on. I heard something about a cake? I don't know. Thanks, though.
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM
edgequib
Beginning Trainer

hmmm, i cant get it to work for some reason, I just get a blank screen after i open the patched file
Old January 4th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Tyranee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Hum. That would appear to be one of those glitches.

King Meteor isn't on Gym Island, so that's one question down. Using Rock Smash on the rock under the dock at Dewford (if that's the one you mean) should trigger a wild battle with Roclobster. The Stadium, unfortunately, will never open. Regret, didn't catch.

In other news:

POKéMON KERATIN IS HERE!

Click here for the thread of the sort-of sequel to Snakewood - the one that's fully free of bugs.
No no I mean the Gym leader who's a rock. Leader Un-something. His gym is the one with the invisible walls.

King Meteor isn't on the island? K. I got teleported back to Madio caves and saw a bunch of dragons off the side of the screen so I figured I was supposed to go there. My bad. Also YAY will definitely be checking out Keratin soooner rather than later.

Old January 5th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Aurasan
Beginning Trainer

Excellent work, would have liked to see harder battles ('cept for wattson I haven't died.. and I gave his L100s a run for their money) easier puzzles (x=2, now find Y.) less taoists (the obvious team in this) and more zombies, corpses and desolation. Your lack to achieve what your startgame began and your endgame killed in this is the only flaw I can find but it's more one of preference than actual bugginess. Overall.. you lost me in rustboro with the frankenstein igor bit, but oh well. You should have named this Wormwood. [[Oh, and the reason there isn't actually any inter-person fighting is person A throws punch / threatens person b. person b whips out a level 5 pokemon and catches person a on fire. person a burns to death whilst screaming.]]

Yes.. also I had a glitch occur where I went into Necropolis.. in the room of 4 pits.. no scripts or warps worked and my hair turned black with a couple white dots (horns?) so as I don't want to kill myself (idclev19 endgame room) had to fly out and go through abandoned mine again etc etc.
but seriously.. fix the glitches. I'm on the mountain after getting glitch-stuck in endless water planes with afro dude, had to fly out, made it back to the mountaintop and theres senex just chillin there wont do a thing for me, he's glitched to.
really?

Last edited by Aurasan; January 5th, 2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Disco Bandit's where it's at.
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM
MrSlick
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
When im goin to challenge the elite 4 it doesnt let me in victory road and I patched the final beta
Old January 7th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Decon082
Beginning Trainer

Oh my, those two small children trapped between the trees east of Rustboro...

I'm not very far at all, but I have to say that this is definitely the funniest hack I have ever played. :D
Old January 7th, 2012, 10:08 AM
SaiyanNox
Supreme Master of Dango

Nature: Quiet
Can anyone tell me if the pikachus in petalburg woods hold lightballs plz
Old January 7th, 2012, 05:35 PM
RaichuLover66
Electric and Fire Type Tranier

Nature: Lonely
Hello, um i set up a profile just to say something, In my game i glitched into the woods where you get that Totodile but i can't seem to get back out and i really don't want to start over. I'm sure i was spouse to do that considering i got a totodile but now i can't get out no matter how many times i try

Old January 7th, 2012, 06:30 PM
SaiyanNox
Supreme Master of Dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaichuLover66 View Post
Hello, um i set up a profile just to say something, In my game i glitched into the woods where you get that Totodile but i can't seem to get back out and i really don't want to start over. I'm sure i was spouse to do that considering i got a totodile but now i can't get out no matter how many times i try
try using the pokemon ruby walkthrough walls gameshark code
Old January 10th, 2012, 02:44 PM
mochi187
Beginning Trainer

God, this game is awesome. I laughed when I saw the Denjuu. I haven't played that game in a long time. Kuriputo looks more like a ground type than a grass type.

Last edited by mochi187; January 10th, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old January 10th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

Starting to become a broken record and waiting on answer to where Shaderu is, I have the ticket but have absolutely no idea what to do with it...
Old January 11th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decon082 View Post
Oh my, those two small children trapped between the trees east of Rustboro...

I'm not very far at all, but I have to say that this is definitely the funniest hack I have ever played. :D
Thanks. You flatter me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiyanNox View Post
Can anyone tell me if the pikachus in petalburg woods hold lightballs plz
They do, 5% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi187 View Post
God, this game is awesome. I laughed when I saw the Denjuu. I haven't played that game in a long time. Kuriputo looks more like a ground type than a grass type.
Ah, but Kuriputo is a Forest-type Denjuu, and the closest I can get to that in Pokémon is a Grass-type. Anyway, I'm glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Terrador View Post
Starting to become a broken record and waiting on answer to where Shaderu is, I have the ticket but have absolutely no idea what to do with it...
I'm starting to think that the ticket doesn't do anything, since I removed the ferry service and can't seem to find Shaderu's island. In fact, I don't think Shaderu's in the game at all - or at least, not in mine. Something weird is happening, and I don't much like it.

To all of you experiencing glitches: you're not forgotten! Help will soon be on its way, as someone has very kindly created a fixed version of Snakewood, with the bugs ironed out. Once I've given it a quick test, I'll put it up here - though I think it may mean that everyone will have to restart.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old January 11th, 2012, 01:14 PM
pokemonpal7
Unhatched Egg

Yeah, hey y'all, I've been watching this game on an LP by a guy on YouTube, and I wanted to play it. I've got Snakewood in a file, and a clean ruby. I also have a VBA, but I don't know how to get Snakewood to work. help?
Old January 11th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Mothman
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
Actually, never mind. I just beat her with a team of lvl. 37s. Not that tough, really.

But now there's a big problem. When I landed in Fortree City, everything became glitched up. From videos I have seen on Youtube, there are supposed to be scripted events taking place, but none of them are happening when I pass through certain areas. No zombies, no trainers, but just this:

I try to go south, but when I start to slide down the muddy wall, the game freezes and crashes. Am I forgetting to update a patch or something?

Last edited by Mothman; January 11th, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old January 12th, 2012, 01:33 AM
BungiePhantom
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Modest
I hope this glitch free version does work, I had a really scary glitch happen to me over a month ago. I would post the video link but unfortunately I don't have 15 posts and I don't intend to post around trying to raise my post count for that reason >w>
Old January 12th, 2012, 01:55 PM
uran10

Why did my mystery egg evolve into a secret egg instead of the hyperegg I saw on the first page? no entei for me?

EDIT: also where to go after helping the sage?

EDIT#2: ignore the first edit

Last edited by uran10; January 13th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old January 13th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Rezz91
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
Yeah, hey y'all, I've been watching this game on an LP by a guy on YouTube, and I wanted to play it. I've got Snakewood in a file, and a clean ruby. I also have a VBA, but I don't know how to get Snakewood to work. help?
Do you have just the zip of snakewood? Or did you apply the ips to the clean Ruby yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BungiePhantom View Post
I hope this glitch free version does work, I had a really scary glitch happen to me over a month ago. I would post the video link but unfortunately I don't have 15 posts and I don't intend to post around trying to raise my post count for that reason >w>
I played this hack from start to finish, more or less, and I only encountered 2 glitches. None of which were enough to interfere with progress. It's up to you in the end however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
Why did my mystery egg evolve into a secret egg instead of the hyperegg I saw on the first page? no entei for me?

EDIT: also where to go after helping the sage?

EDIT#2: ignore the first edit
Mysteryegg ---> Secretegg ---> Hyperegg ---> Stone

Though the Hyperegg has very good stats, and with a STAB Egg Bomb is pretty tough. Up to you if you want to evolve it or not!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here