Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 28th, 2012 (01:48 AM).
DoughBoy
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone know where I can find a 'clean' Pokemon Ruby (U) Rom? Everywhere I've looked and downloaded has resulted in the same results..... A White Screen.
Old January 28th, 2012 (07:00 AM).
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to AZI
Quote originally posted by DoughBoy:
Does anyone know where I can find a 'clean' Pokemon Ruby (U) Rom? Everywhere I've looked and downloaded has resulted in the same results..... A White Screen.
u tryed running patched file without renaming, or moving it ???

Hacks i like :

Old January 28th, 2012 (09:52 AM).
Heatless
Beginning Trainer

S'more questions.
Spoiler:
-I've obtained the spatial pass, any hints on where to take it?
-I've also obtained the first dark legendary pokemon senex used, any more hints on how faceleech is related to it?
-The rock on gym island won't fight me, and inside the deadly's gym is a bunch of randomly computed items that makes no sense whatsoever. No people in there either. Is this supposed to happen?
-Why doesn't the rampaging pokemon and the peace bringing pokemon learn any new moves?
-Any hints on how I would evolve onix into the evolution that's not steelix? (or at least confirm that it is even in that same evolution family?)
-Any hints on #193-#195 in the pokedex? Along with #200
-How exactly does mining work? I have both the miner tm and miner doll in my inventory but when I talk to the blue rocks it still makes the reference to candy.
-Why is Aeromadio the only madio (other then kingmadio) in the pokedex?
-

Really anything would be nice c:
Old January 28th, 2012 (09:56 AM).
iubitor de ciocolata
Beginning Trainer

how can i make this work on no$gba ? Please help im a noob at this stuff.
Old January 28th, 2012 (03:26 PM).
Dude0000579
The Dude

Quote originally posted by Meez:
Thx Dude
I really wanted this after finishing this game can u suggest which game i play
This is only the second hack I have played. The first was pokemon quartz, it was okay but snakewood was easily the better hack

Quote originally posted by Heatless:
S'more questions.
Spoiler:
-I've obtained the spatial pass, any hints on where to take it?
-I've also obtained the first dark legendary pokemon senex used, any more hints on how faceleech is related to it?
-The rock on gym island won't fight me, and inside the deadly's gym is a bunch of randomly computed items that makes no sense whatsoever. No people in there either. Is this supposed to happen?
-Why doesn't the rampaging pokemon and the peace bringing pokemon learn any new moves?
-Any hints on how I would evolve onix into the evolution that's not steelix? (or at least confirm that it is even in that same evolution family?)
-Any hints on #193-#195 in the pokedex? Along with #200
-How exactly does mining work? I have both the miner tm and miner doll in my inventory but when I talk to the blue rocks it still makes the reference to candy.
-Why is Aeromadio the only madio (other then kingmadio) in the pokedex?
-

Really anything would be nice c:
Spoiler:
-I struggle with the mining too.
-Why is Aeromadio the only madio (other then kingmadio) in the pokedex? Because of the order of the pokedex.
Old January 28th, 2012 (11:37 PM).
fallentyrant
Beginning Trainer

could i get some help i am stuck i got the autograph from the rock concert then i go to the steel door open it go to the room with the quiz machines i answer the first two quiz machines correctly then the third says i already answered it please answer i am stuck and on my birthday please help
Old January 29th, 2012 (07:18 AM).
NightTimeJ
Beginning Trainer

guys i need help i went to mount moon after beating that guy with the three dark pokemon in the department store after i went to mount moon just to explore and i accdentialy went to the spot were the submarines is and jump down by accedient so now i jumped down and he is talking about fixing the evalator(note i have already done that) so i think ok ill just try to do it so i go to the evalator and then to the warp after i go back to usher and he said blah blah blah fix the evaltor but ive already fix it agghhhhhh so im stuck and i dont no the last point were i saved maybe before i even got thourgh the darco fortess so i want to get so i dont have to go back and replay all ot that and thx for reading

note: agian i have already done the evalator and im supposed to go the evergrande(dnt wry i no were that is)becuase i just got dive. aslo ive already tryed teleport.
Old January 29th, 2012 (08:36 AM).
Ok_Im_In
Beginning Trainer

How to get a psypig? I just a little curious
Old January 29th, 2012 (01:16 PM).
NGB WillSmith
Beginning Trainer

For anyone who wants to know how to obtain Shaderu.
Spoiler:
Once you obtain the Spatial pass from the berry master after going to him with 10 broken hearts, go to the Slateport city (NOT LILYCOVE) museum. Once there go to the second floor, and go the the top right cylinder thing with water in it and talk to it, you will than start a battle with a wild Shaderu.

I actually randomly found this without even looking for it. I was searching for the starters. If anyone could give me a hint on how to obtain the starters or tell me how to obtain Faceleech it would be greatly appreciated.
Old January 29th, 2012 (01:23 PM).
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
i know how to get faceleech! idk if cuterline would like me saying it but i can give hints.
1. it is related to turmur
2. you need a ditto
Old January 29th, 2012 (01:42 PM). Edited January 29th, 2012 by Lumber.
Lumber
Beginning Trainer

Where is the engine I have to fix i the submarine ? I can't find it and I don't have strenght yet so I doubt I have overseen it because I went through pretty much everything
Btw: I allready have a Magnemite and I whacked the Ballengine aswell but I still don't know what to do I'm dumb...

Edit: Allright, got it.
Old January 29th, 2012 (01:42 PM).
NGB WillSmith
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by blazerj13:
i know how to get faceleech! idk if cuterline would like me saying it but i can give hints.
1. it is related to turmur
2. you need a ditto
Spoiler:
The WHOLE time I was saying to myself, "You probably just need to breed it."
Thanks for the help man, I appreciate it. Now I just need those damn starters.
Old January 29th, 2012 (02:23 PM).
Lumber
Beginning Trainer

Okay so I'm confused now. I got out of the submarine and went north so I surfed down the waterfall and realised I'm at the first town again. Then I went to the gym and everything is freaking powerful! I then surfed to the town again but I can't go any further because the rocks (and a chef) block the way and I can't jump down to the submarine again so what should I do now ?
Old January 29th, 2012 (04:34 PM).
Dude0000579
The Dude

Quote originally posted by NGB WillSmith:
For anyone who wants to know how to obtain Shaderu.
Spoiler:
Once you obtain the Spatial pass from the berry master after going to him with 10 broken hearts, go to the Slateport city (NOT LILYCOVE) museum. Once there go to the second floor, and go the the top right cylinder thing with water in it and talk to it, you will than start a battle with a wild Shaderu.

I actually randomly found this without even looking for it. I was searching for the starters. If anyone could give me a hint on how to obtain the starters or tell me how to obtain Faceleech it would be greatly appreciated.
For the starters:

Spoiler:
They are in the regi-trio areas and everything is the same/similar as before.

I found them by accident too

Quote originally posted by Ok_Im_In:
How to get a psypig? I just a little curious
Psypig is found in the Tower that a dragon takes you to on Mossdeep City.

Quote originally posted by NightTimeJ:
guys i need help i went to mount moon after beating that guy with the three dark pokemon in the department store after i went to mount moon just to explore and i accdentialy went to the spot were the submarines is and jump down by accedient so now i jumped down and he is talking about fixing the evalator(note i have already done that) so i think ok ill just try to do it so i go to the evalator and then to the warp after i go back to usher and he said blah blah blah fix the evaltor but ive already fix it agghhhhhh so im stuck and i dont no the last point were i saved maybe before i even got thourgh the darco fortess so i want to get so i dont have to go back and replay all ot that and thx for reading

note: agian i have already done the evalator and im supposed to go the evergrande(dnt wry i no were that is)becuase i just got dive. aslo ive already tryed teleport.
By mount moon you mean meteor falls, right? I got trapped there too but I saved before jumping down. The only way to escape is to have strength (and that only works once and involves a rare pokemon).

Quote originally posted by fallentyrant:
could i get some help i am stuck i got the autograph from the rock concert then i go to the steel door open it go to the room with the quiz machines i answer the first two quiz machines correctly then the third says i already answered it please answer i am stuck and on my birthday please help
Can't help sorry, that never happened to me... You could always try downloading the snakewood patch from the first page on here and patching it again and seeing if that will help.

Quote originally posted by Lumber:
Okay so I'm confused now. I got out of the submarine and went north so I surfed down the waterfall and realised I'm at the first town again. Then I went to the gym and everything is freaking powerful! I then surfed to the town again but I can't go any further because the rocks (and a chef) block the way and I can't jump down to the submarine again so what should I do now ?
You need to go back to Slateport city and there is a box (looks like a supply crate) that can be removed with the spanner.
Old January 30th, 2012 (05:29 PM).
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Naive
Send a message via AIM to Yoshichao Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshichao
So I'm pretty much done with the game - got all the legendaries except Senex (who is glitching out for me, along with HM Strength - had to walk through walls to get the Furis and stuff) and I just really love this game. Couple random questions/thoughts:

- Is Cyndaquil in this game? I have both Totodile and Chikorita but I don't remember seeing a Cyndaquil or its evolutions anywhere.

- Luca Zamon is probably one of the coolest-looking Pokemon I've ever seen. Haven't used it yet (I've grown waaay too attached with my current team - though I might replace Weavile...) but I plan to, along with Faceleech, Shaderu, and the rest of the gang.

- Is Weavile the only Pokemon without an ability? Or is that actually just a glitch on my end? Not sure if Sneasel had one but it was kind of jarring to not have an ability. .-.

- So many awesome references. I want Kamina as a Pokemon (he was a jerk to beat by the way - I was close to having a perfect victory before he Full Restore'd and destroyed half of my team). :D Don Pachi was pretty awesome to find, as well.

- Cutlerine, are you going to be going back one day and fixing bugs and adding more stuff (such as the female character sprites, the Trick Master-place, and that secret area in Madio Caves - which looks like it would be pretty cool, by the way :p)? Or are you done with this game?

Also what you did with Shaderu and Faceleech was pretty clever. I somehow got the whole Faceleech mystery right with your hint (I really don't want to know how that would work - though that's Snakewood logic for you) but I would've never guessed Shaderu's hiding spot. Since y'know, it was that one place you never had to go to in this game lol. You really know how to make clever puzzles!

Welp this is getting kind of long now. Great game, I will totally be replaying it as well as Keratin whenever it comes out.
Old January 30th, 2012 (08:57 PM).
Lumber
Beginning Trainer

Hey, I really didn't wanted to ask for help anymore but I don't get it (shouldn't be playing it at night all the time xD) How do I get past the head in Mt Pyrel (Or however it's spelled) I'm trying to help the Denchugirls and I suppose I need to get on top of the tower right ? Btw: Are the Denchu's avaible ? I love the one with Machpunch and Flamethrower.

Talking 'bout me beeing stupid late at night, got it =D
Old January 31st, 2012 (06:02 AM).
DoughBoy
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by AZI:
u tryed running patched file without renaming, or moving it ???
I have.
Do you have any suggestions in what I should do?
Old January 31st, 2012 (02:51 PM).
Adamina
Beginning Trainer

Google search for a clean rom, and patch to it using lunar patcher.

Great hack, by the way! Just in Petalburg Woods now.
Old January 31st, 2012 (07:13 PM).
Heatless
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Yoshichao:
- Luca Zamon is probably one of the coolest-looking Pokemon I've ever seen. Haven't used it yet (I've grown waaay too attached with my current team - though I might replace Weavile...) but I plan to, along with Faceleech, Shaderu, and the rest of the gang.

- Is Weavile the only Pokemon without an ability? Or is that actually just a glitch on my end? Not sure if Sneasel had one but it was kind of jarring to not have an ability. .-.
Spoiler:
Luca Zamon doesn't learn any new moves (that I know of, I think i reached it to level 90 or something) so it may not be worth your while, up to you though. Also where do you get Weavile(or how do you evolve Sneasel?)
Old February 1st, 2012 (06:41 AM).
rockotazu2u
Unhatched Egg

may i ask a question : does latias/latios exist in this game and if it does then it is catchable ? If it is catchable then i can catch before or after beating the game ?
Old February 1st, 2012 (09:06 AM).
DoughBoy
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Adamina:
Google search for a clean rom, and patch to it using lunar patcher.

Great hack, by the way! Just in Petalburg Woods now.

I've tried that many times but unfortunately it does just not want to happen for me.
Old February 1st, 2012 (10:22 AM).
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Naive
Send a message via AIM to Yoshichao Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshichao
Quote originally posted by Heatless:
Spoiler:
Luca Zamon doesn't learn any new moves (that I know of, I think i reached it to level 90 or something) so it may not be worth your while, up to you though. Also where do you get Weavile(or how do you evolve Sneasel?)
Spoiler:
Sneasel evolves around level 44, I believe (somewhere in the 40s).

Quote:
may i ask a question : does latias/latios exist in this game and if it does then it is catchable ? If it is catchable then i can catch before or after beating the game ?
It's not available in this game but

Spoiler:
There's a zombie Pokemon that is made of the two Latis put together. You can't catch it normally, however (you'd have to hack and catch it from the trainer). I'm pretty sure you start coming across them in Necropolis.
Old February 1st, 2012 (10:50 AM).
jukin8
Suicune Man

Nature: Brave
Its pretty good, though it could be better but i sill like it
Old February 1st, 2012 (01:30 PM).
fallentyrant
Beginning Trainer

are you able to recapture roklobster or do i have to restart my game i wasnt able to capture mine
Old February 2nd, 2012 (01:21 AM).
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to AZI
Onix, Onix, ONIX ... where can i meet Onix ?? its my 2nd run and i havent meet single ONIX yet .. is it possible to catch it ??

and well same question abt SHINIGAMI ...

Hacks i like :

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links