The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:10 AM
tandon

After getting HM dive Instead of challenging elite 4 I was just wandering around when in meteor falls at the same place where we fight alicia previously i stumbled in ss cangrejo. I had finished both the tasks (engine and elevator) earlier but now I cant seem to get out of the sub. usher keeps on saying the things about the last task abt fixing the elevator and weather institute. There is a boulder blocking the way but I dont have HM strength. i tried teleport, fly and dig but no access. Any way to get out.
I dont want to restart..........
Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:44 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to AZI
@up
and u dont have teleport ??

umm ive found Onix (must have been just unlucky cos only pokes ive faced in that cave was gravelers and nose) , and so its now lv 70 ... and still Onix ... i tough it eevolves by level (in this hack) and looks like it isnt .. HELP ??

Hacks i like :

Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:04 AM
btwo5
Beginning Trainer

do i need ruby us or ruby uk for this ?
Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:38 PM
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Naive
Send a message via AIM to Yoshichao Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshichao
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallentyrant View Post
are you able to recapture roklobster or do i have to restart my game i wasnt able to capture mine
I'm pretty sure you'll have to restart if you want access to HM Strength and
Gym Island.

Quote:
After getting HM dive Instead of challenging elite 4 I was just wandering around when in meteor falls at the same place where we fight alicia previously i stumbled in ss cangrejo. I had finished both the tasks (engine and elevator) earlier but now I cant seem to get out of the sub. usher keeps on saying the things about the last task abt fixing the elevator and weather institute. There is a boulder blocking the way but I dont have HM strength. i tried teleport, fly and dig but no access. Any way to get out.
I dont want to restart..........
I've heard this glitch happened to a lot of people. Maybe try fixing the elevator and such again? If it doesn't work, you'll probably have to restart.

Quote:
umm ive found Onix (must have been just unlucky cos only pokes ive faced in that cave was gravelers and nose) , and so its now lv 70 ... and still Onix ... i tough it eevolves by level (in this hack) and looks like it isnt .. HELP ??
I'm not entirely sure how it evolves myself but I guess try using stones and any other evolution items? If it was happiness or level, it would've probably evolved by now so I assume an item or something would be your best bet.

Quote:
do i need ruby us or ruby uk for this ?
I assume either would work, as long as it was a clean ROM. To be safe, you might want to try US anyways though.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 03:26 AM
tandon

K now i managed to get past ss cangrejo and defeated elite 4 and norman thereafter. Now what ?
Also a zombie couple still blocks my way at old aqua hideout in lilycove ?
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:40 PM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
ok, so i tryed re-hacking snakewood and adding in all the zombies wild along with denjuu and theres a bunch of hacking errors in it. i cant add pokemon to it at all!
oh and if you dont get where rocklobster came from, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandon View Post
K now i managed to get past ss cangrejo and defeated elite 4 and norman thereafter. Now what ?
Also a zombie couple still blocks my way at old aqua hideout in lilycove ?
Try flying back to the Elite 4, and this time, just walk South. You should get a phone call a few tiles away from the building. You don't get the call if you immediately Fly after exiting. If that doesn't work, try beating the Elite 4 again.
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Darkamaru
Beginning Trainer

Hello. Cutlerine, I just want you to know that this hack right here has gotten me hack-hooked. xD I especially love how the main character is all so sarcastic sometimes, such as when the professor says that the brother is the last hope for fighting back the zombies, and the player says "You mean the guy that disappeared beating back the zombies?" lol

Anyways, great hack.
Old February 5th, 2012, 01:49 AM
AZI
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to AZI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshichao View Post
I'm not entirely sure how it evolves myself but I guess try using stones and any other evolution items? If it was happiness or level, it would've probably evolved by now so I assume an item or something would be your best bet.
stones not workin for him ..
so mby some item on hold while level up -- any ideas ??
and happiness umm .. ive got it on 60 lv so it might be happiness , its lv 70 now i dont feel like leveling it any higher b4 ill be sure how it evolves

Hacks i like :

Old February 5th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Iceypunchy

Is it possible to get weavile or golem without trading in this game? ,otherwise this game has been alot of fun so far

Also im stuck,i just caught the aerodactyl and i dont know what to do,

Last edited by Iceypunchy; February 5th, 2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 5th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceypunchy View Post
Is it possible to get weavile or golem without trading in this game? ,otherwise this game has been alot of fun so far

Also im stuck,i just caught the aerodactyl and i dont know what to do,
Sneasel evolves around level 44. Graveler might evolve by happiness or by level, don't quote me on that though.

Head back to the Monetary and either go back and talk to the sage people, or, go up the mountain north of the Monetary (don't really remember - sorry)

Quote:
stones not workin for him ..
so mby some item on hold while level up -- any ideas ??
and happiness umm .. ive got it on 60 lv so it might be happiness , its lv 70 now i dont feel like leveling it any higher b4 ill be sure how it evolves
I'm not sure if there are any hold-evolution items in this game (since that's how Sneasel normally evolves along with other Pokemon), plus I can't think of any that would work...
Ahh, so it's probably maybe happiness then. I remember it took me about 30 - 40 levels to evolve Munchlax so just try spamming items on it and maybe use the Soothe Bell or whatever it is in this game (I'm pretty sure that's in this game?).
Old February 5th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Iceypunchy

Thx,now i found the right way,also is it possible to get magnezone?I got magneton and im not sure if it evolves by levelling
Old February 6th, 2012, 05:25 PM
berriez
Beginning Trainer

Hello! Great hack! I played through first time with walk through walls. Mistake. I missed half the story events. I missed the mt chimney story events, the ss cangrejo events, and the mauville events. As of now, gleis is just standing in the middle of mauville lol. So yeah. I also for some reason could never dive, although I had every badge required. So I restarted, and enjoyed it much more. Though I don't understand why my retextured items such as the Vespa or air treks, still appear as bikes. I have the latest patch and this happens. Also, the invisible deadly sevens at lily cove are still there. One other thing: I'm curious as to if there is ANYTHING to do after catching the evil Pokemon like luca zamon, shaderu, turmur, face leech, Senex, and tea barquan. I've gotten most of those (still looking for last heart) and how to use miner to and doll. I read something about the trick house, but don't know where it is. Cheers to all and happy snakewooding

Also, lol that you used Kamima as replacement for Gallade. Not sure how it worked, but my save corrupted, and it loaded my rubyDestiny save, where I had every legendary and I had a Gallade, so I learned which Pokemon you swapped. Gallade appears as Kamima. I love all the gurren lagann references. I just finished that anime before playing snakewood.
Old February 7th, 2012, 01:21 PM
BungiePhantom
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Modest
Now I present to you the glitch I promise to post...over a damn month ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ilu...el_video_title
Old February 7th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Hijax
Beginning Trainer

I'm at the boardroom and the puzzle is messed up, i am at the lower section and it seems that the table has extended a tile downward so i cant progress
Old February 7th, 2012, 02:58 PM
turtleguy
Unhatched Egg

well, I started with baltoy (and yes, I got owned in the first half of the game and came to hate persian all over again) but when it learns cosmic power and you give it leftovers, it becomes a beast two-way wall
Old February 7th, 2012, 06:50 PM
archeops2000
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xigbar02ii View Post
Thanks dude, I'll try Victory Road and maybe the YAPE0.9 if I have too. Thanks !

Hey, what do i do with the Thunder Cub, Scratch Kitten, Flash Puppy, and Scruffy Chick?

where do i get the scartch cat and those other guys beside the thunder cub?
Old February 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Keykingdom
Beginning Trainer

Awesome hack!

I enjoyed everything and loved the Fakemon. (like Hombone,Hyperegg,and Dragoone)

This hack really has had a lot of effort in it and deserves to be known, even if people don't like Zombie shannonagons. nd stuff. Well anyways, this is my favorite hack and I can't wait for you next one!

I woyld rate this hack a 9/10! Excellent work!
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:54 PM
crystalzapdos

What level does Linoone evolve?
Old February 8th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Yoshichao
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by archeops2000 View Post
where do i get the scartch cat and those other guys beside the thunder cub?
[SPOILERS]Someone in Fortree will sell them. (The same person who gives you the Thunder Cub in exchange for the Spark Token.) [/SPOILERS]

Quote:
What level does Linoone evolve?
I'm pretty sure it evolves in the 40s.
Old February 8th, 2012, 06:50 PM
afrokid421
Beginning Trainer

feeling really stupid but i cant get it to play for me, i got the ips file and nothing can anyone tell me how i install this properly?!?!?
Old February 9th, 2012, 01:33 AM
mysteryme
Togepi

This is the hardest hack i've ever played, but it's pretty nice!
Old February 9th, 2012, 11:12 AM
POWERBUT
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited by POWERBUT; February 9th, 2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Figured it out like twenty minutes later...
Old February 10th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Harv
Beginning Trainer

When I got to the Inqusition base in fallarbor town, Chloe isn't in her house? Do I have to do something?
Old February 10th, 2012, 03:09 PM
turtleguy
Unhatched Egg

cutlerine, I saw a previous question i think no one went about answering yet. In the Draco fortress, one of the rooms has a dragon that tells you "No, not yet. Come back when you've learned the SECRET of the MAGI," or something to that effect. Should I even try finding this in the game, or is it a wild goose chase?

Also, great game, it has gameplay, content, and looks! I don't see why people hate Ruby tiles so much, either. The only graphic I hated from Ruby/Sapphire was the faces of overworld sprites. Something about having no noticeable mouth, combined with the shading making the head look like a ball or something, irks me. Nonetheless, I don't think your game looked ugly at all, fwiw.

Last edited by turtleguy; February 10th, 2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: added my two cents
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links