The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
Why can't Kirlia be one of the chef's Pokemon?
It can probably make some knives levitate and then chop up the vegetables/meat by using Psychic powers. It may not be shown in the Hack,
but try using your imagination and think about it. Although it might be better
if Culterine made a script explaining that Kirlia uses Psychic powers to help the chefs, and is also one of the useful Pokemon in the kitchen, or something like that.
Nice explanation. I like it. But seriously, there's no reason at all, just like there's no reason for half the things that happen in Snakewood. I mean, why try to take over Hoenn with zombies anyway? It's got to be one of the least productive countries in the world: the only work areas are space research, Training, and supplying Trainers with Trainer stuff.

Visbu, where Usher claims to come from, is different. They built a research submarine - and there's interesting information to be found aboard if you can find the username and password for the computers, and if you can find the diaries.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Grimfox
Beginning Trainer

Good gosh, I'm really not usually this helpless. xD I went through there, but then the rom froze. I didn't think there was anything important in there, so I just disregarded it. x; Stupid meee.

And now an impassible line of zombies who won't let me pass? D; Not nice.

o: A new update? You've been busy.
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfox View Post
Good gosh, I'm really not usually this helpless. xD I went through there, but then the rom froze. I didn't think there was anything important in there, so I just disregarded it. x; Stupid meee.

And now an impassible line of zombies who won't let me pass? D; Not nice.

o: A new update? You've been busy.
Where are these zombies? I don't recall them.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:14 AM
Grimfox
Beginning Trainer

In Lillycove. I battled the 'Seven' again, and had this line waiting for me to the right.xD
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
In Lillycove. I battled the 'Seven' again, and had this line waiting for me to the right.xD
They... are not meant to be there yet... The Inquisition are supposed to be here.

Something has gone wrong, because that used to work perfectly fine. When I played through that section, it all worked fine.

If anyone has found that they encounter this problem, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Last edited by Cutlerine; November 11th, 2010 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Requested reports of similar bugs.
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:36 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I'm at the Fortree Film School and this happened:

The game had froze. >_> Now I have to start over again on Mt. Pyre's Peak where I last saved.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:26 AM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Even with the new dry spot added to it, I still cannot get through the ice floor at the end of Frigid Way that leads to the Sage's Slope. That item is still, as far as I can tell, impossible to get.

Last edited by cheatfreak23; November 11th, 2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Edited wrong area name.
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
whats with that store in fortree with sparkly pony and them, and aren't they supposed to be pokemon cause there in my items poket
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:57 AM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
whats with that store in fortree with sparkly pony and them, and aren't they supposed to be pokemon cause there in my items poket
You have to take them to the Endless Plains in Fort Draco to turn them into Pokemon.
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfreak23 View Post
Even with the new dry spot added to it, I still cannot get through the ice floor at the end of Frigid Way that leads to the Sage's Slope. That item is still, as far as I can tell, impossible to get.
I thought it was solvable... I'll look into it.

Old November 11th, 2010, 12:50 PM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
I thought it was solvable... I'll look into it.
In the attachment, Ive illustrated the only paths that are slightly possible, but getting into position for them are impossible. Im even standing on the dry spot you added, which doesnt really help at all....

EDIT: Now, if the rock that's a Chess Knight's jump from my guy (2 spots up, one spot to the right) was moved to the right one space, then it'd be possible...
Attached Images
File Type: png 59984235.png‎ (210.5 KB, 63 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by cheatfreak23; November 11th, 2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Added suggestion
Old November 11th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Cutlerine

Quote:
In the attachment, Ive illustrated the only paths that are slightly possible, but getting into position for them are impossible. Im even standing on the dry spot you added, which doesnt really help at all....

EDIT: Now, if the rock that's a Chess Knight's jump from my guy (2 spots up, one spot to the right) was moved to the right one space, then it'd be possible...
Ahá! Much obliged. I shall move the rock.

Old November 11th, 2010, 01:28 PM
cheatfreak23

Awesome. Cant wait for the game to be done. Im having so much fun, Im tempted to delete my save file and start over.

EDIT: Also, Im wondering if the Fossil Maniac Maze thing is close to finished since I cant seem to find my way around in there or find the "hidden treasure".

Last edited by cheatfreak23; November 11th, 2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
They... are not meant to be there yet... The Inquisition are supposed to be here.

Something has gone wrong, because that used to work perfectly fine. When I played through that section, it all worked fine.

If anyone has found that they encounter this problem, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I had the same problem

and what do I do after the phone call where is the ship
I looked for the ship near dewford\slateport but a wooper keeps blocking it
Old November 11th, 2010, 05:29 PM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
I had the same problem

That part of the game isnt yet done from what I can tell.

EDIT: Cutlerine, I cannot believe you closed off the only path I knew of to return to Fort Draco!

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9981/36061052.png

I cant seem to add it as an attachment right now.

Last edited by cheatfreak23; November 11th, 2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Grimfox
Beginning Trainer

Pft, it figures. xD

Well, I used a walk through walls code, and they're there, I was just wondering if there was an event or something between the 'Seven' fight and the first Inquisition Footman fight near the Pokecenter.
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:27 PM
TheRkyeet
Member of the GGs

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Also, Im wondering if the Fossil Maniac Maze thing is close to finished since I cant seem to find my way around in there or find the "hidden treasure".
Yeah, I think that one's done.
Spoiler:
It has TM Dig in it. but you have to look VERY hard. But that's it. Nothing else.

HeartGold
Emerald
Old November 12th, 2010, 03:03 AM
cheatfreak23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRkyeet View Post
Yeah, I think that one's done.
Spoiler:
It has TM Dig in it. but you have to look VERY hard. But that's it. Nothing else.
That's whats in there? What a ripoff....

Last edited by cheatfreak23; November 12th, 2010 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Didnt want to reveal spoiler.
Old November 12th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Pft, it figures. xD

Well, I used a walk through walls code, and they're there, I was just wondering if there was an event or something between the 'Seven' fight and the first Inquisition Footman fight near the Pokecenter.
Quote:
I had the same problem

OK guys, those zombies are part of an event that occurs when you return to Lilycove after beating the Inquisition there. I'm working on making them disappear properly now.

EDIT: Think I might have fixed it. Please read the description of the new IPS properly to ensure you do the correct thing, and then tell me if they disappear.

By the way, is it just that line of zombies that are there or are all the zombies in Lilycove there too?

Quote:
Awesome. Cant wait for the game to be done. Im having so much fun, Im tempted to delete my save file and start over.

EDIT: Also, Im wondering if the Fossil Maniac Maze thing is close to finished since I cant seem to find my way around in there or find the "hidden treasure".
The Fossil Maniac Maze is done, but I got very carried away when making it. It's needlessly huge and complex for one item.

Last edited by Cutlerine; November 12th, 2010 at 06:42 AM. Reason: New IPS
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Ramesses
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Hello! I got stuck in Slateport, I'm staying near some boulders near Stern's Shipyard and I can't go futher...what can I do?

I also found some bug near the end of Petalburg Woods...when I stayed in some grass, then main character stayed there and f.e. only screen were moving, or another character appeared (same like my, but in other colours) and was walking..but when left the woods all were like it should be...

Last edited by Ramesses; November 12th, 2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesses View Post
Hello! I got stuck in Slateport, I'm staying near some boulders near Stern's Shipyard and I can't go futher...what can I do?
Ramesses! A noble name, just don't get as egotistical as your erstwhile namesake.

Anyway, help:

Spoiler:
Go into Stern's Shipyard and jump into the water.

Old November 12th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Aerkhan
Beginning Trainer

Am i seeing a Orange as a Pokemon?
Holy quackamoly i am followan.
Old November 12th, 2010, 02:41 PM
cheatfreak23

Well, seeing as how Ive gotten just about everything I can done on this game, it might be time to start over. Just wondering what the Broken Hearts do. Ive got like 4 or five in my PC...
Old November 13th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Ramesses
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Ok..sorry for hearing a bit n00bish, but I can't find Rock Smash...is it somewhere on Isle Of Calm?..I've already finished with Deadly Seven there...
Old November 13th, 2010, 03:40 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesses View Post
Ok..sorry for hearing a bit n00bish, but I can't find Rock Smash...is it somewhere on Isle Of Calm?..I've already finished with Deadly Seven there...
Once you clear the Island of Calm and rescue Gleis, he will give you Rock smash as a reward. Have you defeated the Deadly Seven's leader, Asimov? He'll tell you how to get into the tunnels underneath the Island and therefore progress in the game. As a bonus, I'll tell you too:

Spoiler:
After defeating Asimov, go back to the entrance of Island of Calm and talk to the sign that has the player character's description on it. A secret switch will reveal itself, an oblique reference to the Rocket Game Corner.

Quote:
Am I seeing an Orange as a Pokémon?
Yes. Yes you are. It is a Radiorange, a personal favourite of mine - which is why it is on my team. It's pretty hard to get.

Last edited by Cutlerine; November 13th, 2010 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Added something
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here