Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old February 23rd, 2012 (08:04 PM).

What do i do after i beat the elite 4?...I'm stuck. I never got a phone call from professor birch and sewers are blocked off.
Old February 24th, 2012 (06:13 AM). Edited February 25th, 2012 by Mentalii.
Back

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Yoshichao:
Have you beaten the main story (with Necropolis and all that)? If you have, then I think that's a glitch.

No I haven't, so I hope it's not a glitch. I was sure that I had missed something... So how can I get to "Necropolis"? I've beaten the league and got all the badges except the fourth one.
Thanks for your answer anyway.

Old February 24th, 2012 (06:54 AM).

Quote originally posted by tandon:
hey what to do after talking to rhydon in necropolis maze. which path does it open ? I also was able to find those 4 statue like things after that, but theres no bridge to walk across and reach them.
Hey anybody can help plz ????????
Old February 24th, 2012 (08:46 AM).

Hey, I want to catch Zamon (Ice,Dragon pokemon) but I didn't teach my claydol Explosion, is there a possible move retutor in this game or even a pokemon that learns it? Thanks
Old February 24th, 2012 (09:00 AM).

Quote originally posted by ProblemsPO:
Hey, I want to catch Zamon (Ice,Dragon pokemon) but I didn't teach my claydol Explosion, is there a possible move retutor in this game or even a pokemon that learns it? Thanks
you can either bring a blue rock to one of the houses in lilycove, or you could catch a burstmadio in the the madio caves
Old February 24th, 2012 (09:27 AM).

Quote originally posted by sottovoce:
you can either bring a blue rock to one of the houses in lilycove, or you could catch a burstmadio in the the madio caves
where can I possibly get blue rocks? Thanks for the previous awnser
Old February 24th, 2012 (10:49 AM).
Bug Catcher

Nature: Relaxed
What emulator is used to play this? I know you probably have gotten this question already, but i need to know. I want to play so bad!!
Old February 24th, 2012 (11:28 AM).

VBA (visual boy advance) is the preferred emulator.

I'm looking for the following pokes:
Onix
Kenchira
Snorlax (or Munchlax)

Any help on providing locations would be appreciated.
Old February 24th, 2012 (05:15 PM).
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
How can I beat Wattson with Lv 100s?
Old February 24th, 2012 (06:20 PM).

You aren't supposed to win against Wattson, you're supposed to lose the 1st time. You'll go back and hit a switch to turn off the generator so you can beat him the second time around.

Does anyone know the locations of Munchlax, kenchira, or onix?
Old February 24th, 2012 (06:55 PM).

ummm this thread is so big, it takes forever to search it, so sorry if this is here already by someone else...I've defeated the elite four and found strength, but how do you get to pacifidlog, anyways?

I don't know about munchlax or onix, but I believe kenchira can be found up in mt. pyre
Old February 24th, 2012 (07:00 PM).

Nature: Naive
Send a message via AIM to Yoshichao Send a message via Skype™ to Yoshichao
Quote originally posted by tecul1:
I'm currently trying to defeat Dragon inside Solar Caverns, but he's kickin my ass... are they gonna be any easy-to-get and relatively good pokes later on so that I can dump any of my current team members?
A Shroomish/Breloom is hella useful throughout the whole game.

Quote:
When can you catch Onix, Kenchira, and Snorlax? Pre- or post E4?
- Onix: Abandoned Mines
- Kenchira: Mt. Pyre (summit area)
- Snorlax: Evolve from Munchlax, which you get for trading a Faceleech in Slateport

Quote:
hey what to do after talking to rhydon in necropolis maze. which path does it open ? I also was able to find those 4 statue like things after that, but theres no bridge to walk across and reach them.
Honestly, I don't remember the exact path. Just try remembering what ways you have and haven't gone. You need to get to the statue things (I think there's a path in the bottom of that section). Savestate if you need to while you try your options.
Old February 25th, 2012 (01:44 PM).

This looks like a great hack, i'm downloading
Old February 25th, 2012 (01:50 PM).

I'm confused, when I beat Wattson, I have no other destination to do. This may sound stupid, but what should I do after beating Wattson?
Old February 25th, 2012 (02:40 PM).

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by Volcanix769:
I'm confused, when I beat Wattson, I have no other destination to do. This may sound stupid, but what should I do after beating Wattson?
You go into Watson's gym, battle the guy, and then go to the left of New Mauville into the Island of Calm.
Old February 25th, 2012 (04:10 PM).

Quote originally posted by ribbit3:
ummm this thread is so big, it takes forever to search it, so sorry if this is here already by someone else...I've defeated the elite four and found strength, but how do you get to pacifidlog, anyways?
I assume you didn't go to Lilycove Sewers. Fly back to the E4 and walk south until you get a phone call. Then you can go to Lilycove Sewers and progress the story (after getting through you will automatically go to Pacifidlog).
Old February 25th, 2012 (04:28 PM). Edited February 25th, 2012 by ribbit3.

yeah, I just found out the E4 message didn't activate the first time, worked when I went back but now I can't find sundance rock; where is it? the name alone isn't really enough for me.
also, for the chain of items, how does it go after you trade the cat's eye for the pachi sword?

EDIT: silly me. found it now, but is the trading quest completable yet? still have pachi sword, would like to know how to reach end of quest
Old February 25th, 2012 (04:30 PM).

HELP! I'm not recieving a phone call after beating the E4 and sewers are still blocked off. What do i do?
Old February 26th, 2012 (04:44 AM).

Quote originally posted by koala4:
You go into Wattson's gym, battle the guy, and then go to the left of New Mauville into the Island of Calm.
I did battle the guy, I'm just confused on what to do after that.
Old February 26th, 2012 (05:23 AM). Edited February 26th, 2012 by Mentalii.
Back

Nature: Gentle
I am in the abandoned ship. I've got the arcane key and the storage key that opened the storage room and the room 1. But now I don't know what to do ... I guess I have to find the other keys but I can't find them at all ! Can someone tell me where they are, or tell me what I have to do please?

EDIT: Ok, I have to found the key by clicking everywhere on the floor. But now that Iv'e found the artefact, spoke to the man and left the shipwreck... What must I do? Should I go to Necropolis or something like that? If so, where is it?

Old February 26th, 2012 (07:20 AM).

Quote originally posted by Volcanix769:
I did battle the guy, I'm just confused on what to do after that.
after you get the badge from that guy, go out just south of mauville, surf on the water and go on the little island with trees, go in that's the island of calm
Old February 26th, 2012 (11:09 AM).

are any repercussions if i catch kamina? saw him an LP and was wondering if anyone tried to do it.
Old February 26th, 2012 (12:44 PM).

Quote originally posted by Mentalii:
I am in the abandoned ship. I've got the arcane key and the storage key that opened the storage room and the room 1. But now I don't know what to do ... I guess I have to find the other keys but I can't find them at all ! Can someone tell me where they are, or tell me what I have to do please?

EDIT: Ok, I have to found the key by clicking everywhere on the floor. But now that Iv'e found the artefact, spoke to the man and left the shipwreck... What must I do? Should I go to Necropolis or something like that? If so, where is it?
the whole point of the item is to get spiritomb, which you get by talking to a guy with spiky-ish hair in the lilycove sewers (surf around a bit). I don't yet know exactly how to reach necropolis, but I've dealt with pacifidlog-sundance rock so far
Old February 26th, 2012 (02:02 PM).

On Mine i cant get into the museum. I have Beaten the Elite Four and all that stuff but the stairs to the museum have like plants on them and i cant get through. is there something i have to do to get in or do i have to get a new copy? also where is the blue rock? if i even need it
Old February 26th, 2012 (04:21 PM).

Quote originally posted by ribbit3:
EDIT: silly me. found it now, but is the trading quest completable yet? still have pachi sword, would like to know how to reach end of quest
The Pachi Sword is given to someone on the mountain near the monetary.

Quote:
Now you want to keep searching the sewers. You'll eventually stumble across a cutscene where you'll end up in Pacifidlog. (Hint: Head down a waterfall)

Quote:
On Mine i cant get into the museum. I have Beaten the Elite Four and all that stuff but the stairs to the museum have like plants on them and i cant get through. is there something i have to do to get in or do i have to get a new copy? also where is the blue rock? if i even need it
The Lilycove museum? Hm. If you've beaten the E4, you SHOULD be able to get in there. If you can't do the rest of the story (the museum isn't really required), you'll probably need a new copy. If you're talking about the Lilycove museum, all you're missing out on is
[SPOILERS]A unrelevant (but amusing cutscene), a legendary, and an epic fight with the manliest of heroes.[/SPOILERS]
But if you are able to progress with the plot, I would say just try a walk-through-walls cheat if you really want to get in.

And blue rocks are just for relearning moves. You can find a few of them lying around in random locations (not sure where exactly).
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links