The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Charvisioku
Psyduck Fanatic

Advertise here
I'm in the Necropolis prison, and I've hit a really annoying glitch. I've talked to the Rhydon so I can get to the platform with the prisoners on, but my character isn't reacting to them at all. Instead of starting the cutscene, there's just an option to jump between the 2 rocks into pitch black nothingness. I've save stated before the platform and gone back repeatedly, and it's just not happening. Game breaker or is there something I can do without having to start over?
Cheers
Old April 29th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Saxonaxe
Beginning Trainer

If I apply the update will I lose my old save?
Old April 29th, 2012, 07:36 AM
TyronApollo
Beginning Trainer

I'm new, can someone tell me how I can play this hack? Wich emulator do I need etc?
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:05 PM
joshyv
Togepi

Can anyone tell me where the furi (not fire or water one) is

don't click this link...
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:09 PM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshyv View Post
Can anyone tell me where the furi (not fire or water one) is
On Route 115,you need a HM 04 to pass the rock which close to the place where you got NORMAN's badge...

Hacks I'm working on:

Old April 29th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Saxonaxe
Beginning Trainer

I was on the Island of Calm and this weird buzzing noise started up. It won't go away. Has anyone else had this issue and do you know how to get rid of it?
Old April 29th, 2012, 10:28 PM
HyperKiller
What if..?

Nature: Relaxed
Help, after i beat Senex once and for all, where and what do i do next? also, im stuck on the Hajike Bird in the long trade chain which i hear gets you turmur, who do i give this to and what are the other trades after that?

Old April 30th, 2012, 09:23 AM
joshyv
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
Help, after i beat Senex once and for all, where and what do i do next? also, im stuck on the Hajike Bird in the long trade chain which i hear gets you turmur, who do i give this to and what are the other trades after that?
I believe you have to go to the meathouse and talk to the owner and tumur will apear lemme just check
Edit: This is a quote from one of the pages. "find a out of place hiker near the rapid currents East of Slateport" after that take the large wing to meathouse

don't click this link...
Old April 30th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Mintz
Beginning Trainer

how to evolve zangoose into zangol?
Old May 1st, 2012, 06:36 AM
cleave1ce
Beginning Trainer

Hello .. :D
Can anyone offer a little help? I'm currently stuck after beating the pokemon league. Then there was something about finding a secret underground tunnel(?) under Lilicove(?) ... I could not find a secret passage (and found a glitched area where you can surf from where you're not supposed to and at some point walk on the water and there was a chunk of land with trees improperly cut =___= )

Another glitch i found that time was going to the big mart to see the scenes where I had to help the Afros fight the zombies again (only repeated once so far so should be fine ;D )

Question for Cutlerine; do you really have a dev team?

All and all, good job in this hack.
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM
cronos5010

Nature: Timid
can anyone help i dont know how use the game it in ips i dont know how to use it
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:34 PM
cleave1ce
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronos5010 View Post
can anyone help i dont know how use the game it in ips i dont know how to use it
This has been asked numeous times
You have to use some software to patch a clean Ruby GBA ROM
I use IPSwin 2.0 .. you can use google to search for it and download it.
You must have a POKEMON RUBY ROM, the IPS and the patcher to make it work though. And don't forget to rename it to pokemon snakewood so as to not get confused with Ruby..
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:05 AM
cronos5010

Nature: Timid
thanks for the tip cleaveice i tried it but the only thing that appears is a white screen i have a clean ruby rom and a visualboy advance but it never seem to work
Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:17 AM
cleave1ce
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronos5010 View Post
thanks for the tip cleaveice i tried it but the only thing that appears is a white screen i have a clean ruby rom and a visualboy advance but it never seem to work
Hmm..seemed like this thread hasn't been as active as before.. you can always try some other software mentioned by other members here.. maybe they worked for you.
However I do find it strange you get a white screen, mine works just fine though. There may be several factors at work here;
1) It seemed that snakewood does not work on some VisualBoy Advance Emu (may be because the emu is somewhat corrupted) when i first tried to play it, I got stuck after selecting new game. I had to get VBA from my friend (exact same version) and it worked!
2) It could be your callibration/setting. If you can play other roms like the original ruby without any problem than it should be fine to play this ROM too. I remember my VBA wont work as long as the real clock option is activated
3) May be a bad patcher software or corrupted ROM. If you play the Ruby before patching and it was fine then it is not the case D;
4) Make sure it was patched right(the right procedure blah blah) .. and also ensure the IPS is a complete file and not corrupted. Premature termination of download can be a pain.

ps: If you still cannot get it to work and would still like to play it, I can try patch it for you when I'm free. Of course I'll test it with my Emu first.
I do hope Cutlerine do not mind though.

Last edited by cleave1ce; May 2nd, 2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: adding more stuff
Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:38 AM
Spritingyoshi22
That guy over there

Nature: Brave
Great hack from what I've played so far but the one problem I found is that on the S.S Conjero or whatever it's called (2nd visit). In the room where Ditto is supposed to appear (The room after the elevator). I couldn't find any wild Pokemon after looking for like 10 mins I also had no repels on.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 07:05 AM
cleave1ce
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritingyoshi22 View Post
Great hack from what I've played so far but the one problem I found is that on the S.S Conjero or whatever it's called (2nd visit). In the room where Ditto is supposed to appear (The room after the elevator). I couldn't find any wild Pokemon after looking for like 10 mins I also had no repels on.
Do you have dispel tag on? Or you're simply not in the area where pokemon spawn. Have you try proceeding until you can no longer do so (where you need the key) back and forth?
Old May 2nd, 2012, 07:19 AM
MOFAN
Beginning Trainer

AWESOME HACK MAN I HOPE THE HACK GETS 100% SOON!!!!!
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:41 AM
Bruneiro

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
I defeated Senex in Gym Island,and I have to find Landon and May,where i find they?(is not in Lilycove Museum,in this place they are in other moment,but now is the final of main story and i have to find they).
Old May 2nd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Mintz
Beginning Trainer

If you are in Senex's lair, and die, is there anyway to get back in? I have a save state, but I ran out of revives, so I'm kinda ****ed. I can't figure it out.

Mintz
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:44 PM
HyperKiller
What if..?

Nature: Relaxed
TURMUR GET! thanks joshyv, but another question, where do i find May and Landon after i saved them? Trick Master found (CHOCWORK GET!), their the only ones left, and is Nurse Joy's Healmadio available at the Madio Cave?

EDIT 1: I bred Turmur, got an egg but it said "It looks like this egg will take a long time to hatch" this is the BAD EGG's line is this supposed to happen or will it hatch somehow?

EDIT 2: Answer quick please, im 2 boxes full of (maybe) BAD EGG's already, >.<

Last edited by HyperKiller; May 3rd, 2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:04 AM
cleave1ce
Beginning Trainer

Please tell me what i did wrong.. after i beat Senex there will be a scene where Senex "bake a cake" and everything went blue. When it happens i got stuck there with Asimov..he's supposed to talk but he didnt and i cant talk to him either D: ..

I try reloading saved state and fought him over 5 times, the same thing happens!

Edit: I've read the previous post.. apparently new patch is coming that will solve the issue? I do hope the patch will not mess up the save though.

Nway I have some bug to report here;
1) Before fighting SENEX there was a place with a fork, with door on left and right. Going right leads to an opening where you fight SENEX..LEft goes back to the room where you have to "jump bars" (i hate that place) .. once you got there you cannot get back to the fork you were in.. i.e The Quiz machines does not work anymore and the barricades are there!
2) Losing a battle at any point sends you back to where you fought PESTILENCE
3) Once leaving the place there's no going back!! When revisiting, you will end up in a room pitch black. Not only that, you cant walk anywhere from the spot your drop down to.

Last edited by cleave1ce; May 3rd, 2012 at 06:55 AM. Reason: found an older post to this
Old May 3rd, 2012, 07:33 AM
Spritingyoshi22
That guy over there

Nature: Brave
I've got past the S.S Conejro thing and now I don't no how to help the T-Rangers as there is a Severed Head that won't move out my way in Mt.Pyre.

Edit: I've figured it out now. I realised I was meant to enter it from the back entrance.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:19 AM
joshyv
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
TURMUR GET! thanks joshyv, but another question, where do i find May and Landon after i saved them? Trick Master found (CHOCWORK GET!), their the only ones left, and is Nurse Joy's Healmadio available at the Madio Cave?

EDIT 1: I bred Turmur, got an egg but it said "It looks like this egg will take a long time to hatch" this is the BAD EGG's line is this supposed to happen or will it hatch somehow?

EDIT 2: Answer quick please, im 2 boxes full of (maybe) BAD EGG's already, >.<
Do not worry it is not a bad egg this is what all eggs say when they are no where near to hatching and you meet may and landon in lilycove meusem place thungy and healmadio is not a pokemon sadly
You should try and get the 3 furi.
One is in that ship you enter 2 times where the strength rocks are :D

don't click this link...
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:19 PM
jstolze

Hey, why is it that when I was in Mt. Pyre, I suddenly end up coming out of where Wally's house would have been? Is this normal, game breaking, or what? How do I undo it if it's not normal?
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintz View Post
If you are in Senex's lair, and die, is there anyway to get back in? I have a save state, but I ran out of revives, so I'm kinda ****ed. I can't figure it out.

Mintz
Yes, there is. Just go back to the Pokemon Center of Sootopolis.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here