The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:02 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle

I pre-ordered White yesterday. Going to help my mom clean a house, so I can get the money to pay off the rest of it.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 12:11 PM
starlightmint72
Creative person

Nature: Timid

I finally got the Celebi event, so now I can trade my Celebi and shiny Suicune into White when I get it. It's just too bad that I didn't get the shiny Raikou or Entei.

Diamond: 2364 7906 3005 (Crystal)
HeartGold: 2837 2969 7016 (Crystal)
White: 4598 9245 8235 (Stella)

Just trading for now...if you want a specific Pokemon, I can most likely get it for you, for a fair price. It's actually really easy to make a trade with me.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:17 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

So...can someone answer my question?
*wants Victini*
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
So...can someone answer my question?
*wants Victini*
33. Why would the event only work on the DSi? It all depends on what the wireless network you're connecting to uses. You can't get anything over WiFi with DS games anyway without being on a WEP network, last I checked, because the in cartridge firmware has to use WEP in order to maintain backwards compatibility with the DS and DSLite systems. Better places to ask this would probably have been Black and White, C&T, Video Gaming, or Wi-Fi Center, where there are more people who are more likely to know this stuff.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 09:07 PM
darkpokeball

34. Uh...links, please? Anyways, I'm going to take a chance and hope that Victini is DS Lite compatible...otherwise, I'd hack myself one and say I got it during the event...
Old March 2nd, 2011, 09:27 PM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa

Black and White.
Computers and Technology.
Video Gaming.
Wi-Fi Center

There you go. :3
Old March 3rd, 2011, 06:02 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

There are several people I like that don't have a DSi and have gotten the Victini event, so I pretty sure you'll be able to get one. Nintendo would get a lot of complaints if they made it just for the DSi.
Old March 4th, 2011, 09:59 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

2. Does Victini do anything special in-game? I forget if it does.
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Don't think so. I think it's generally like some of the other events in which you get one for the sake of getting one. XD:
Old March 4th, 2011, 02:08 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

4. Ah. Kinda thought so, since they've already had a few special events that unlock stuff as it is.
Old March 5th, 2011, 01:04 AM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa
So, is everybody planning on getting BW on release day? :O
Old March 5th, 2011, 01:54 PM
darkpokeball

1. Hm? I pre-ordered it, so...I'll get it when I get it.
Old March 5th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

2. I might, I might not, depending if I have the money by tomorrow. D:
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:18 PM
starlightmint72
Creative person

3. I can't wait for about a month from now, then I can finally get White.

Just trading for now...if you want a specific Pokemon, I can most likely get it for you, for a fair price. It's actually really easy to make a trade with me.
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:55 PM
darkpokeball

While waiting for White to arrive, I bought myself a GBA and Pokemon Red Version. This is so I can play my GBA games after I get the 3DS and I also get to play GB games!(R/B/possibly Y...)
-
By the way, the Mew glitch works!! I haz it and it is my second best pokemon, Charmeleon being the best.
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:10 PM
starlightmint72
Creative person

in my family, we still have a working gba sp from when it first came out. truth be told, there were 4, but 1 got it's battery broken, 1 my sister broke, and the other 1 broke.

i think we have owned most of the pokemon games though, maybe just not 3 or 4...i don't know.

Old March 6th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Wasen
The Wolf of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
I got White on it's release date in Europe :D Definitely worth to buy. Unova appeals to me much more then Sinnoh did (Which in my opinion was the worst region)
My Heart Gold team:
Pidgeon, Amphy Typhlo

Victry Geng Gyara

Challenges:
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova
Old March 6th, 2011, 06:00 PM
starlightmint72
Creative person

I think the Sinnoh region was okay, but then again, I'm mostly familiar with the Hoenn and Sinnoh, knowing barely Kanto and Johto to the point of mixing the two up a lot. I can't wait to get White and learn the Unova region.

Old March 6th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I still have my wonderful GBA SP. ^_^ Wonderful thing to use whenever I want to play my Original Silver~

But yeah. I wasn't able to get my White today, but hopefully after I clean the house tomorrow and do laundry I'll be able to acquire it.
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:00 PM
starlightmint72
Creative person

In the time period over all the years, my family has owned almost all of the handheld systems. Let me think...
2 Gameboys (the black and white screens)
2 Gameboys Colors
2 Gameboy Advance
4 Gameboy Advance SP
2 Nintendo DS
5 Nintendo DS Lite
2 Nintendo DSi
1 PSP (I don't know which one mine is...)
2 PSP 3000

Hmm...I think that's all for the handheld. And to think that we used them all for playing Pokemon.

By the way, my first Pokemon game was Ruby, but my older brother had Yellow first, as did my younger brother. My older sister got Crystal first. It's kind of strange if you look at it, because they all had Pokemon games for their first games, and I had a different game first...

Old March 6th, 2011, 08:16 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

10. I still have my Game Boy Color somewhere. I loaned out my GBA to someone so they could play FF Crystal Chronicles on multiplayer. I rarely play my older Pokemon games much unless I restarted the file anymore, though.

And you forgot about the Sega GameGear, starlightmint72, among a few other older handhelds that flopped. Like the NGage. And You didn't specify whether those were original Game Boys or Game Boy Pockets (which both had black and white screens). /geeks out too much when it comes to game systems
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I'm like your brother and sister. My first game(s) were Gold and Silver, when I got a Gameboy Color for my eighth birthday. xD;
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:21 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

12. Yeah, I'm one of those old geezers who started with Blue.
Old March 6th, 2011, 09:23 PM
starlightmint72
Creative person

i said most didn't i? i know that we don't have all...and the surprising fact is that apart from three sp's and the 2 ds's, the others are still somewhere in the house...

i got ruby, then diamond, ranger, time, heartgold, pinball ruby and sapphirre (my older brother gave it to me recently) and soon to be white. my siblings's games...i'll get back to that later...

as for the gameboys, i think they're just plain gameboys, but i haven't seen them in a while, so i could be wrong.

Old March 6th, 2011, 09:27 PM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin

The order I played the games was a little different from people would usually play it in. xDD;;
Well, first was Gold, and then Sapphire, and then Yellow. xD;
I still think GSC is the best. |D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links